Search results

1. Artrat

Info: Complete? Iron Mission list for all planets

Hi everyone, I don't play much these days but I thought I'd share a spreadsheet I've been working on for the past few years: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P15xYBj03Q7p1qXPeleyKwMANLs2i9QqaJXiUDtqAGA/edit?usp=sharing It contains as complete a list of "Iron-type" missions as I've been...
  2. Artrat

Uber: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition

Just a few days after I bought one of these wonderful chips, the aliens were kind enough to give me another! Sweet! If anyone is interested in buying this bad boy, let me know, although I have a socmate who gets first dibs. Would be interested in Dante + ped as a possible deal :).
  3. Artrat

Achievement: Longtooth Iron

My first completed Iron Mission :yay: 52 globals, 3 HoFs. No notable loots unfortunately :(. Statistics for the mission: Total cost: 24818.72 ped Total return: -3147.8 ped % Return: 87.28%
  4. Artrat

Find Mob

Hi Starfinder, Could we please have the ability to search for any mob in the Find a Mob page. Currently it only brings up mobs that have globalled in the last xx months. Thanks! Artrat
  5. Artrat

Throwing down the gauntlet

*Update: Challenge over! Please see post #136* This is an open challenge to the Entropia Universe community. Many very vocal members of the community have claimed that they consistently get 30-60% average returns. I believe they are lying. EDIT: Ok perhaps lying is a strong word, I don't...
  6. Artrat

I'm just going to leave this here

Self-confessed alt of a banned player. I for one would like to see this returned to the lootpool. Discuss.
  7. Artrat

WoF 2012: Team Africa

Once, there was only one land, it covered the face of the Earth unbroken from sea to sea. Over aeons this land shed itself of its weaker parts, until only the strongest and the best remained. It was in this greatest of lands that the first beasts lifted themselves from amongst their brethren...
  8. Artrat

Artrat's mission log

My goal is to complete all the missions on all the planets :). I'll keep a log of my progress here, as well as a summary of the rewards I gain. I will always try and find the most efficient way of killing a mob, in the hopes that I can progress my avatar as far as possible using the least...
  9. Artrat

Suggestion: My SuperDuper Sweat Idea

This is an idea I had for a possible new use for sweat. The price has been dropping steadily for years and the introduction of synthetic ME hasn't helped. So unless MA plans on doing away with sweat altogether there clearly needs to be some new uses for sweat, making it an ingredient in a few...
  10. Artrat

Help: Can't take screenshots

For the last couple of weeks none of my screengrabbers have been working :(. Normally I use EUHunter and EntropiaTracker, neither have worked for the last two weeks. I did not change any settings although there have been a couple of VUs and Windows 7 may have done a background update. Pressing...
  11. Artrat

Buying: Oldtime Scope and Sights

Interested in two SE900 sights, please let me know if you're interested in parting with them. Also interested in 4000RS scope if anyone has one, although I'm fairly sure these are gone from the game :(.
  12. Artrat

Question: Oldschool Refiners?

Does anyone know if these are still in-game? You know, the old MR400 and ER400? I assume they would have morphed into a generic refiner like all the others. I know I saw an MR400 on auction back in 2007, so they were still around then. I like collecting the oldschool stuff, so if anyone has...
  13. Artrat

Buying: Burgundy Paint

I'm going to need a LOT of Burgundy paint to finish my outfit, so please let me know if you have some to sell :)
  14. Artrat

The Black Box

I have recieved a mission called the Black Box from the Warrant Officer at Jameson's Reach. I'm supposed to find the black box from a downed helicopter, does anyone know where it is? Did a search on here, but cannot find any mention of it. EDIT: Nevermind, found a post here with the coords...
  15. Artrat

Equus silent uber

I was hunting Traeskeron at Club Meat and a stray Equus wandered across my path, popping out a nice little global. Then I noticed something missing from the Jag Gloves that had just popped into the loot window - the letter L. :yay::yay::yay: First solo hunting uber :)
  16. Artrat

Professions not uploading

I am having trouble uploading my professions to entropedia, they appear to be fine in the csv file but nothing changes in entropedia. The skills are updating normally. Any ideas what could be causing this? I chipped out a couple of years ago so my new skill levels are much lower than the ones...
  17. Artrat

Help: Problems with private subforum

I know 711 is pretty busy atm with GHQ so I thought I'd post this here before I bother him (and in case I'm just being a stupid :ahh:). A few months ago I asked 711 if we could have a private soc subforum here on EF, and he very kindly agreed. The forum was created with myself as moderator and...
  18. Artrat

New rules on the signatures:

For me they are all just showing as links. Is this a general problem, or have I screwed up my settings somehow?
  19. Artrat

Project: ATH on every mob!!!?!

Project ATH Current mob: Chirpy I am a big fan of many of the project threads here on EF, so the time has come to put an idea I have had for a while into action. After following Fresco's thread, I came to the conclusion that my horrendous hunting losses over the past few weeks are probably due...
  20. Artrat

HoF: Whew! That took a while :)

I started playing about 15 months ago and since then have managed to get to nearly 80k skills (all-natural ;)), and I was beginning to think it would never happen, but today Jin Artrat Mugen finally got his first solo hunting HoF :yay::yay: It is of course 7 ped lower than my previous highest...
  21. Artrat

Uber: 7.6k Atrox for ZOKU!!! :)

We finally found a fat one :yay: I was so stunned I almost missed the swirlies, but if you look really close you can see them dissappearing off the top of the screen :D First Uber for me, my share was 2.5k, all oils but I am stoked :):):):wtg:
  22. Artrat

FYI: New social group: Martial Arts

Hi all :) I have created a social group for a subject near and dear to me: the Martial Arts. Over the last year I have noticed quite a few people listing martial arts as one of their interests, and iirc even Simon the Guide is a martial artist :wtg:. So if you like to kick stuff, or punch...
  23. Artrat

Buying: Maddox II bp

As the title says, looking for a Maddox II bp :)
  24. Artrat

Items missing from ingame aution system

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this for me? I always thought that as soon as an item is discovered in EU, it appears in the list on the Auction Order system (except for non-auctionable items of course) Recently, while trying to see if it is possible to make Armax DNA and I had a look...
  25. Artrat

RDA for Artrat

Went out for a little Ambu hunt with socmates this weekend :) And unlocked this one in between these two :D and went mining to celebrate and got this off a passing Armax. So all in all, a nice weekend :cool:
Back