Search results

1. Dalorian

Windowed mode inactivity

Thats about all I needed to know. ; I was the same way before... NOW I HAVE A PROJECTOR AND A 42" SCREEN hehehee SO much work ,,,,,,,,, klol :rolleyes:
  2. Dalorian

Windowed mode inactivity

Bump Post ???
  3. Dalorian

Another profession ?

THis idea would not only entail the creation of a player based Government. But A whole new kind of thinking for the players/Creators of this game... You would have to introduce polotics, States/Provinces; Voting systems. (Perhaps we could finnaly start utilizing those voting boxes) You would...
  4. Dalorian

Windowed mode inactivity

I like the idea. I know i get distracted by poker or other games. And If i could have a sound alert to notify me while im doing other things, I would be able to keep playing the game even if I forgot about it... The one thing id like to change about your idea is, Id like the Sound to be an...
  5. Dalorian

Become A Fashion Designer

To adress the artistic problems of producing unique materials such as weapons or clothing... The simple answer would be; Have you ever herd of a game called "Galactic Civilizations" >>>??? It has a ship design function that has basic, pre-set items, such as Tons of differnt pre-shaped objects...
  6. Dalorian

exactly. Making weapons yourself would obviously be Very expensive. Dependng on how uber you want the weapon to be...
  7. Dalorian

Your not paying attention. Its more then that, Its also about being able to custom design weapons, housing, tools, vehicles, ect. Lets say you want a gun that better fits your current skills. You can design it with different stats, change the look, ect... Then create the BP. Then you can...
  8. Dalorian

Thats fine, But this is not just about improving the look of entropia. Its turned into a thread which is mainly adressing whether you'd like to be able to custom design your own items in teh game, rather then just being fed pre-designed ones...
  9. Dalorian

Thanks Brooklyn. I gave you some Rep for the inspiring support :D
  10. Dalorian

Boats

Oh i dont know. I just figured it wouldnt look right in the game. :scratch2:
  11. Dalorian

Customizable All-Terrain-Vehicles

LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  12. Dalorian

mock armor

Bump... :D
  13. Dalorian

new " weapons"

LMAO :laugh: , Id throw dung at people in the Rings... I wouldnt care if i died, Id just want them to see the message, "You recieved 1 damage From A DUNG ATTACK!" It would be cool if it splattered on them in the place I hit them also LOL... Making their clothing all Poop splatered in that...
  14. Dalorian

Boats

BURN!!! LMAO :D I work too. I do Snow removal in the winter for a private opperation. I make 20 CND an hour. I work when it snows! No matter what time of day. Most of my jobs contracts state that we must work when it snows. Dosent matter if your tired LOL I carry around a 50 pound Backpack...
  15. Dalorian

You obviously didnt read through my thread... I was about to explain it again. But im tired of explaining the basics to people like you who dont read and concider the implications of such an idea before posting... Do you know what, I will explain a little of it again... WHY WOULDNT someone want...
  16. Dalorian

Boats

I noticed something here today... Durring the day, Everyone was All for boats... During the night, more people have stated to vote No... Is there a fundamental difference between people who play this game at night and those who play it durring the day? Curious... :scratch2:
  17. Dalorian

THis isnt that game... BTW, your not suposed to mention other games LOL.. I found that out earlier, in a different post. hehehe... THIS IS ENTROPIA!... THEY CAN DO IT!!!!! They have the technology! :D Its up to us to be more then just idea posters... WE all need to start CREATING THE IDEAS...
  18. Dalorian

Alternative to Sweating : Fishing

Thats what I figured.... With all the new planets coming into fluition soon, and all the players and Desire for more types of Creative Freedom. I think that this games Designers are going to really start paying attention to new ideas. And Helping them Figure out the best ways to make these idea...
  19. Dalorian

Bumped for more VOtes.... Please read every post if you are new to this thread. :D LAKES MAKE HISTORY!!!! LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!!!! :yay::D:yay:
  20. Dalorian

Ideas are Fun. Lets Imagine?

What is your new idea>? Is it awsome>? Are there special effect>? How do they look>? what do they DO>? Most importantly. How will MA make back their Expenses to create the idea, and where will they make their profits? Keep the ideas Flowing people. LETS ROCK N ROLL! :D :laugh::laugh::laugh...
  21. Dalorian

Right, My bad... Imagine, People in Jet packs, Zippping up, down, over there, whered they go? Shooting around. People in tanks, Just cruising. "MEN< TARGET THAT SHIP!. BOOOOOOOM!!!, SIR, The Ship is destroyed!. GOOD JOB MEN!" You could have tanks that require more then 1 person to opperate and...
  22. Dalorian

Boats

Perhaps also introducing Squids, and sharks would be a good turn over efect to allow for players to have to be a little more weary about where they sail... You might get more fish in the deep waters, but is it worth it? If a Giant squid sends it's tenticles up and over your boat, what will you...
  23. Dalorian

Boats

I agree hehehe :D
  24. Dalorian

Boats

I like it hehe... But i think thats a little too low tech for Entropia hehehe.... Perhaps if those were like, Gravitationaly Magnetic/solar power Sails, or some wierd tech like that, It would be cool hehehe :yay: :D
  25. Dalorian

Boats

Everything you introdue costs money.... They would make it back from boat decay, Port fees, and fishing rod decay, along with the profits they would make from the crafting of fishing rods and boats.......
Back