Customizable All-Terrain-Vehicles

Would ya like All-Terrain-Vehicles?

• Total voters

Arrow

Provider
Society
Entropian Army Cadets
Arrow Ace Mclightning
How would you like to have any vehicle of your choosing, in game?

think about it............an all terrain motorcycle.......air fighters........tanks........boats.......

yeah.....how many ppl would like to roll over Araneatrox in a tank..... :cool:
how many ppl would like to do combat with a Hiryuu in the sky?
how many ppl would like to race in high-speed motorcycles :cool: ?

I'm gona say....alot

c'mon other than treading between TP on foot, why not have a big tank get ya there instead? yeah i know what your thinkin'....."we have TP chips so it's not necessary in that perspective".....c'mon think about......why dodge or hunt the mobs in your path when you can just turn em into roadkill? :laugh:
or hop on that sleek high-speed motorcycle and leave 'em in the dust? :cool:
or sail on the water and watch the rippersnappers just watch and weep as a normally free meal sails over head? :D
or taking PvP to the sky in aerial combat? :cool:

petrol prices are bad enough irl, these would cost a fortune to run i bet and MA would bleed us dry as if they dont already :p

if this was ever implemented you can only use them if you have all tp's it would take the fun out of tp runs for newbs in some respect

petrol prices are bad enough irl, these would cost a fortune to run i bet and MA would bleed us dry as if they dont already :p

if this was ever implemented you can only use them if you have all tp's it would take the fun out of tp runs for newbs in some respect

hmm....how did i see this comin' ?
why have vehicles run off of fossil fuels? why not have it simply decay every time it gets hit? unlimited fuel just decay on everytime it gets hit? or have it so that that's a custom part that can be attatched...like an amp....?

hmm....how did i see this comin' ?
why have vehicles run off of fossil fuels? why not have it simply decay every time it gets hit? unlimited fuel just decay on everytime it gets hit? or have it so that that's a custom part that can be attatched...like an amp....?

this is not the way MA works if MA sees an opertunity to get ped or make people deposit more then they will do it simple as....ships use oil/fuel per run so why wont it be implemented on ground vehicles

How would you like to have any vehicle of your choosing, in game?

think about it............an all terrain motorcycle.......air fighters........tanks........boats.......

yeah.....how many ppl would like to roll over Araneatrox in a tank..... :cool:
how many ppl would like to do combat with a Hiryuu in the sky?
how many ppl would like to race in high-speed motorcycles :cool: ?

I'm gona say....alot

c'mon other than treading between TP on foot, why not have a big tank get ya there instead? yeah i know what your thinkin'....."we have TP chips so it's not necessary in that perspective".....c'mon think about......why dodge or hunt the mobs in your path when you can just turn em into roadkill? :laugh:
or hop on that sleek high-speed motorcycle and leave 'em in the dust? :cool:
or sail on the water and watch the rippersnappers just watch and weep as a normally free meal sails over head? :D
or taking PvP to the sky in aerial combat? :cool:

- 17 DEC 2002 - "Vehicles are already roaming the test servers"

- Frank_MindArk: Vehicles - we're currently looking at Q4 2007 - Q1 2008

And in Marcos fantasies we would already have dropships, to have more fun at Landgrab. ;)

i dont even see what advantages vehicles will provide unless they remove tp chips, and they wont be cheap either.

i dont even see what advantages vehicles will provide unless they remove tp chips, and they wont be cheap either.

LOL i think i posted this thought in my main post :laugh:

yeah i know what your thinkin'....."we have TP chips so it's not necessary"

Yep there it is :laugh:

I could see a rocket back pack or anti grav setup being useful. The trade off between fuel usage, vehicle decay, and armor decay would probably be interesting. Hill fighting/hunting tactics would be a blast :)

I could see a rocket back pack or anti grav setup being useful. The trade off between fuel usage, vehicle decay, and armor decay would probably be interesting. Hill fighting/hunting tactics would be a blast :)

ya know i was thinkin about hover skates and hover boards.......but yeah think about air-to-air combat in PvP........oooooh yeah......i'd be in heaven if MA put's that in :cool: :laugh:

yeah then think about tanks and a war zone.......tatics + big guns....and toss in everything else and you got one wicked event just waitin' to happen :D

I want to drive a caravan in game so I can enjoy the irate chat of loads of people in their Aranatrox crushing tanks stuck behind me, and I'm NEVER pulling over to let them pass!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I want my caravan in beige please, and I want it called excalibur, and I want a go faster stripe, and I want a really underpowered car to pull it so it goes up the hills really slooooowly ;) The car should be beige too, with cushions... beige cushions:), and I want a hat, preferably a trilby...ooh ooh ooh and leather driving gloves!

c'mon laugh

I want to drive a caravan in game so I can enjoy the irate chat of loads of people in their Aranatrox crushing tanks stuck behind me, and I'm NEVER pulling over to let them pass!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I want my caravan in beige please, and I want it called excalibur, and I want a go faster stripe, and I want a really underpowered car to pull it so it goes up the hills really slooooowly ;) The car should be beige too, with cushions... beige cushions:), and I want a hat, preferably a trilby...ooh ooh ooh and leather driving gloves!

:lolup: now imagine those Aranatrox crushing tanks could hover up and over.........................................hope ya like your caravans pancake style :laugh:

:lolup: now imagine those Aranatrox crushing tanks could hover up and over.........................................hope ya like your caravans pancake style :laugh:

Hover tanks? Pah!!! You'll all kneel down to me when I deploy my caravan loving PENGUIN ARMY!!!!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Reactions: Tul
I can just see the next bot war Now....

TOTALY EPIC MAN!!!

People flying around attacking bots in ships and with jet packs. Laser fights breaking out on the ground. Tanks rolling into battle against Bot tanks and mother ships, Spaceships Bombarding from space and passing over groups of units both bot and human droping explosives...

WOOT, I love the idea of Machinery being introduced hehehehe :laugh:

:yay::yay::yay:

:wtg:

Last edited:
Another laugh

Hover tanks? Pah!!! You'll all kneel down to me when I deploy my caravan loving PENGUIN ARMY!!!!!!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

don't forget the Air strike squadrons :laugh:

MWA HA HA HA HA!

Last edited:
I can just see the next bot war Now....

TOTALY EPIC MAN!!!

People flying around attacking bots in ships and with jet packs. Laser fights breaking out on the ground. Tanks rolling into battle against Bot tanks and mother ships, Spaceships Bombarding from space and passing over groups of units both bot and human droping explosives...

WOOT, I love the idea of Machinery being introduced hehehehe :laugh:

:yay::yay::yay:

:wtg:

Oh yeah it'll be awsome.....i can just tell........

oh and don't forget the air-to-air combat :cool:

Oh yeah it'll be awsome.....i can just tell........

oh and don't forget the air-to-air combat :cool:

Right, My bad...

Imagine, People in Jet packs, Zippping up, down, over there, whered they go? Shooting around. People in tanks, Just cruising. "MEN< TARGET THAT SHIP!. BOOOOOOOM!!!, SIR, The Ship is destroyed!. GOOD JOB MEN!" You could have tanks that require more then 1 person to opperate and such, loots divided automaticly between the players in the tanks and assault aircrafts...

SPACE AGED Jet Fighters with lasers and wierd ass special effect looking weapons, Ziping around, Blasting everything in sight... SPACE age looking anti aircraft guns blazing.

Defending a city would be fun!. Each city would have its own positional weapons, that can be manned by players if they pay to use them, and Blast away at the enemy invasion forces.... Loots auto looted for these type weapons. But the enemy and the craft wouldnt dissapear right away. Let the special effect of them crashing to the ground and dieing stay there for a few seconds, or even untill the battle is over! hehe... Would make it MUCH MORE COOOLER!!!

I LOVE IT MAN!! BRING IT ON!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

:yay::yay:

:D

Last edited:
Not gonna happen. Plus, ever use vehicles in Second Life? I think that is how it would turn out. Damn rushed game engine... feeling they have to release it before the end of the quarter, I guess. You won't see any (quality) vehicles for a year, at least.

Not gonna happen. Plus, ever use vehicles in Second Life? I think that is how it would turn out. Damn rushed game engine... feeling they have to release it before the end of the quarter, I guess. You won't see any (quality) vehicles for a year, at least.

THis isnt that game... BTW, your not suposed to mention other games LOL.. I found that out earlier, in a different post. hehehe...

THIS IS ENTROPIA!... THEY CAN DO IT!!!!! They have the technology! :D

Its up to us to be more then just idea posters... WE all need to start CREATING THE IDEAS!

Figure out every aspect of how they will work. HELP the designers to make them happen. Read this post. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/140907-ideas-fun-lets-imagine.html

Right, My bad...

Imagine, People in Jet packs, Zippping up, down, over there, whered they go? Shooting around. People in tanks, Just cruising. "MEN< TARGET THAT SHIP!. BOOOOOOOM!!!, SIR, The Ship is destroyed!. GOOD JOB MEN!" You could have tanks that require more then 1 person to opperate and such, loots divided automaticly between the players in the tanks and assault aircrafts...

SPACE AGED Jet Fighters with lasers and wierd ass special effect looking weapons, Ziping around, Blasting everything in sight... SPACE age looking anti aircraft guns blazing.

Defending a city would be fun!. Each city would have its own positional weapons, that can be manned by players if they pay to use them, and Blast away at the enemy invasion forces.... Loots auto looted for these type weapons. But the enemy and the craft wouldnt dissapear right away. Let the special effect of them crashing to the ground and dieing stay there for a few seconds, or even untill the battle is over! hehe... Would make it MUCH MORE COOOLER!!!

I LOVE IT MAN!! BRING IT ON!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

:yay::yay:

:D

I'm thinkin' StarWars:laugh:
I'm also thinking X-Wings
and AT-ATs
:D:yay::laugh:

I know it's off topic but i couldn't help it.....just for laughs

Heh heh heh
you may have your Army of peguins......but i have my Kung-Fu Lemming!

picture.php

Yes this is a lemming....
and yes i know it's off topic........

Heh heh heh
you may have your Army of peguins......but i have my Kung-Fu Lemming!

picture.php

Yes this is a lemming....
and yes i know it's off topic........

LMFAO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back