Search results

1. Siggy

Siggy

Siggy
  2. J

Almost uber molisk

Gratz :) Just a silly question...on your bar at the bottom you have Pe ass...just wondering where you got it..seems like a handy bar, calc, winamp, notepad etc, and...is it legal?
  3. J

Im alive!!

Don't know you Skam but glad to see you got out OK!
  4. J

Noob Gun

Opalo with a 103 on it...perfect for taking on lil mobs..hell i was killing longu with one...time consuming but hella fun :P
  5. J

Average age???

22-25 :) Got to love a game that makes me a young one :P
  6. J

all sales are final .. Kygon is dead

*Logs into PE knowing he is a part of a great community* So glad you got the fap back there (not that i know you) but it does restore a HUGE amount of my faith in human kind.. Huge +++Rep to the anon that was kind enough to sell u the fap back :) Mark
  7. J

sweating level about to be capped, help!

Deposit a days wages...
  8. J

Proposal about disciples `n stuff

Saw something similar in one of Skams reports a while back on Starman...he suggested a similar sort of idea in the interview...a loan system is exactly what PE needs..think there was something about a "SOC" storage with limited access...Im sure MA are wise on the ideas thrown around here, lets...
  9. J

Wohoooo

heh gratz :) Once got a GSI from a snable...got to love the economy :)
  10. J

Loot

Another whiner post, dont ppl get tired of it? Why is it assumed you should be able to come back with 100%+ on hunts? you lose money in this game, but your paying for the fun of playing, SO many ppl getting into this game thinking they will able to make thier fortunes, no no no no no no no you...
  11. J

Professor Niels Barton Returns!

Yup, missed it, what a suprise lol Slippy? Try to keep your fingers away from the CapsLock Button m8 ;)
  12. J

A forum run by one admin, or several moderators ?

Having ran forums before i can sympathise with Mb & the sheer amount of work it can take (lucky to have so many adults here) just to keep up to date with all the posts let alone investigate & evaluate all of them aswell...but...if he didnt think he could keep up with the workload im sure other...
  13. J

Influx of players - what can we do?

Why a vet player? just the same publicity if a noobie got it surely? :P
  14. J

Real Life Item looted!

Sweet :D Cant wait to see what sort of piccy it is hope the mailman dont get lost on the way to ya starman. As a side question...Are these new loots tradable at all? seems to point in the direction of the said item automatically being sent to your account address and if that is the case then...
  15. J

The Entropian - The Official Magazine of Project Entropia

I'll be getting one...its only $20, not much you can do with that IRL so whats the big deal? Really looking forward to it, hope it doesn't let us all down when it comes in the post though. Things are moving at an incredible pace within PE at the moment, if there was ever a time to be playing...
  16. J

Account, locked?

Yea, my 1st account got locked out too, my own fault really i signed up then went away for a month, got back, no account...DOH! ah well, signed up again, no probs.
  17. J

Anyone seen this message before?

Not unless it randomly gives me that message whenever i kill a mob
  18. J

Need HG tip

EP-40 (if you can afford the mod version good man!) but its what i use for pistol and never done me any harm, i dont use an amp, always seems like false economy when it comes to the repair bills.
  19. J

Anyone seen this message before?

Yeah saw the message when i was running around in troy admiring all of the orange jump suits there, nice touch from MA lets hope they can find a lil bit of time to be more interactive with us like that...it can only help business surely, aslong as they dont start just putting in these messages...
  20. J

MindArk Official Press Release

Gratz again ND! As for the name of the club...One name is as good as the next aslong as it isnt just a waste of space like the bars on eudoria i couldnt give a monkeys what he calls it :D Long live Club Neverdie!
  21. J

Resources Auction Info

Very handy indeed :) But, lil hard to make out all the different lines without making my eyes hurt :silly2: Great work tho +Rep
  22. J

Look here if ur loosing badly (Not Whiny)

Would Explain why TwP has such good loot (on average for me at least) all those ppl firing off thousands of rounds in the ring are helping my loot go up! cheers!
  23. J

Space resort sold at buyout ??

gratz ND, Hope it all works out as well as im sure we are all hoping it will :)
  24. J

*a Lost Person Finds a Empty Space.. But Theres People here??*

I'm just new here too m8 so welcome, made me feel welcome straight away im sure it'll be no different for you to! happy hunting Jinx
  25. J

More LA's Sold

lol hansi, just good to see so much money floating around in PE must mean bigger and better things to come :)
Back