all sales are final .. Kygon is dead

omg im so happy for u keygon ..

u are such a nice person and u just deserve the best ...

i really hope ull get ur mk5me very soon :D

btw .. plz dont give up ... we need nice people like u in pe ...

Woot! Really happy for you Kygon. Also really happy that sometimes people do, do the right thing.

massive +rep to the person who returned it. :thumbup:

Ironheart, who just got a faith in humanity HOF. :D

Smart thinking here

Radio said:
Lets take eBay as an example. I enter a wrong buy it now price. A buyer buys, I mis sold the item. I go back on the deal. The buyer does not get the item, I do not send it.
- another suggestion for MA would be to make a "send this item" button at the end of the auction with a pop up that asks you to confirm prices (much like the accept deal windown in a private trade) before accepting.

Its not a bad idea, MA should look into it and see if it having more good than bad thing about it, if its good go for it, thats my opinion.

Rapido
~You're Not Alone~

kygon said:
well I am now the proud re-owner of my adj fap I didnt think it would ever happen but the avatar wanted no naming and no reward, I am shocked at how ppl have reacted to my stupidity, I half expected a few negative comments like "how the XXX could you be that dumb"

so only the mkVME to find now :)

what does ppl think about me asking support / MA to pass a message on to the buyer? with the reward amount ? I think thats fair as I dont know who it is, they could meet skalman or rony or any respected trusted player and I never need to know who it was (altho I feel NOTHING buy gratitude to the person who returned the my fap)

wow im so happy for you ;)

no words to give,,,, wow the adj fap to me is the biggest thing you lost

Happy for you Kygon...Great that you got at least FAP back...

Wouldnt it be great if MA would award the person that returned it with some kind of "Medalion of Honor" or something worth a few peds..kind of like a "Good Citizen" HoF :)...but guess that would nullify his/her request for anonymity.

/* Salute to the person who returned FAP

Az

Hip Hip Hurra

kygon said:
well I am now the proud re-owner of my adj fap I didnt think it would ever happen but the avatar wanted no naming and no reward, I am shocked at how ppl have reacted to my stupidity, I half expected a few negative comments like "how the XXX could you be that dumb"

so only the mkVME to find now :)

what does ppl think about me asking support / MA to pass a message on to the buyer? with the reward amount ? I think thats fair as I dont know who it is, they could meet skalman or rony or any respected trusted player and I never need to know who it was (altho I feel NOTHING buy gratitude to the person who returned the my fap)

I am so happy for you, hope you get the MK5 back to. :dunce: And a big gratz to the avatar who make it happend...

Rapido
~You're Not Alone~

Fantastic news that you got your Adj FAP back Kygon :clap: :cheer: :clap:

Still the mkVme to locate, but 50% loss over what it was originally is a huge difference considering the value of both items.

Heartfelt thanx to the avatar who returned the FAP, the whole of NotA are in your debt.
We only recently got Kygon back and to lose him again, under such circumstances was weighing heavy on us all. We are extremely happy at the outcome so far from such a horrendous mistake.

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou
+ big thanx to the community as a whole, it has been noted that people have sent emails/pm's/in-game chat/forum replies, from so many people new and old; it really shines a bright light on the unity & compassion of the PE community.

Wow, amazing that you got your fap back... that makes me happy to see that there's actually are good and honest guys out there (apart from the resellers and scammers...)

Well, big gratz, and never give up. :)

Ritch

Simply amazing, im actually kind of proud to be a member of this unique society of loving gamers. :D

Im glad to see you got it back :)

Kygon

Im sorry 2 hear u loose your mkvme.

Im happy u got your Adj back! :) wouwawiwaa!

Respect for the honest

Wow :eek: Really nice you got it back! Atleast some light in your darkness!

wow thx everyone :)

I'd like to clarify that I wasnt drunk when I put on auction, I started playing PE that at 09:30, I logged out at 12:30 or so afer puting items up, I had a bad day, - loots were average at best, then I quit my soc team prior to them looting a suprm harn M and other nice items in Entity hof - so I thot a few days break may be in order but thot I'll stick my items up for a little more than market rates ( I paid 17.5k for adj fap and tt+13.5k for mkVME) to see what happens (after all I woulnd not have been disaponted if both items sold for correct amounts... you would have seen a BUYING: Imp Fap thread pop up rather than this one)

I see now I was simply burned out , and didnt take real breaks, just running to grab food / toilet breaks. I WAS drunk almost instantly after logging in, I took quite a few large vodkas and a long chat with skalman to calm me down.

I have a little hope the gun will turn up but I doubt everyone is as honest as the anon person who returned it, this person felt bad due to thinking for a time of keeping the fap, I tried to stress the point that we are all human and most ppl would consider it at least for a short time and the main point is they came to the right, honest and honerable decision.

I have to say I'm prouder than ever to be part of such a great community

Its looking like I can stay, my GF was party happy I was leaving altho not happy for the reason why. There is no way I was going to miss Club ND, just probly as an unskilled shell my current avatar.

Last edited:
Fantastic news on getting the Fap back. :)

ooh man I feel with you..
I happened to TT a imp fap sometime back and when I realized it I frozen and just felt how the cold rushed over me :(
truly an awful experience.. I was devasted for 2 days before I knew I would get my fap back.. I even called MA and explained and begged on my knees :p
kindly enough I got it back..

but after that I I always check 3 times before TTing anything!!!

so I know the feeling :((

I hope u get the stuff back even thou the chances are slim.. but hopefully there is some honesty out there..

I will keep my ears open :)

Keooma said:
In RL stock exchange systems i.E. are rules integrated to prevent such "misstrades" if a broker takes (took) in a wrong decimalpoint as you did.

No there isn't. Buy google at 400 and sell it at 40. People will snatch it up right quick.

Well I have to say I am really delighted that the community has responded as it has to try to help Kygon.... :grouphug: Thank you all so much..

Dem said it so well.. Nomads are so much richer for having Kygon back in the Soc and I for one was moved to tears reading the great posts here today.. Thank you so much to the person who acted so fantastically, it does show what a great thing PE is when this sort of thing happens :)

Thank you whoever.. and thank you all :D Oh and Kygon.. so pleased you got half back.. next is rifle :D

Ideas for Marco:

1) use commas, periods, or spaces or anything to make item value appear more clear.

2) Allow users to lock items in the stats window. Locked items could not be accidently sold to the TT or auctioned.

3) add a "are you sure" dialog box to all auction sales and TT sales over 100 ped.

truantduck said:
Ideas for Marco:

1) use commas, periods, or spaces or anything to make item value appear more clear.

2) Allow users to lock items in the stats window. Locked items could not be accidently sold to the TT or auctioned.

3) add a "are you sure" dialog box to all auction sales and TT sales over 100 ped.

great idea ;) +Rep

truantduck said:
Ideas for Marco:

Please MA...here our prayer.....this wound go along way in resloving these problems

+Rep

Az

*Logs into PE knowing he is a part of a great community*

So glad you got the fap back there (not that i know you) but it does restore a HUGE amount of my faith in human kind..

Huge +++Rep to the anon that was kind enough to sell u the fap back :)

Mark

Just want to add my Gratz on getting your fap back!:headbang: Now hopefully you will get your gun back too. Perhaps MA can send the buyer a PM letting them know that the sale price was a mistake. Major rep for the upstanding person who returned your fap!!:bowdown:

well someone knows the person who bought the gun, not a reseller and the guys sounds quite honest, I've offered what he paid +2.5k and the offer of borrowing it anytime he wants, and making a very good new friend in game :)

the message is being passed on, but may take some time for response.

as for the auction update if an item sells for over 5K - a comparison to market value should be shown and message like " the item you about about to set buyout for has a market value considerable more than you have entered? are you sure you wish to sell for this price?"

I got a neg rep on my 1st post due to "you want ma to detect stuipidity" well YES when it can end your virutal life def.

Linage has a similar feature and it does not even use REAL CASH

Last edited:
i didnt read allpost, but:

only resseleers are camping auction all the time and believe me - u have no chance to get it back - if any non-resseller got it as mistake - u are lucky, but its probably 0.01%. sad here are no items IDs. to track it down. and if u get something back - i am realy impresed :)

wow would be nice news to get back also the gun.
huge respect for the one who gave back the adj fap, i'm very glad to see that ppl in PE see also more other things than money. :grouphug:

and, dude, don't leave, we do need lucky bubbles ;)

Kerham said:
wow would be nice news to get back also the gun.
huge respect for the one who gave back the adj fap, i'm very glad to see that ppl in PE see also more other things than money. :grouphug:

and, dude, don't leave, we do need lucky bubbles ;)

IF I GET MY gun back too (even with a few K loss towards the reward for return) I dont see how I could leave a community like this!?!? :D

I think anyone who reads this whole post could not be anything but impressed with the community in general.

Last edited:

He got everything back ie.
Everything is resolved
:)
Edit: IF? :/

Last edited:
Kygon!

I was soooo sad to hear/read about this when I logged into PE yesterday after a long day at work, so I was too tired to express my sympathy to you.

However I want you to know that we discussed this saddening event in our soc and even though I won't pride myself of being anything like a soc rep here, I think I can speak for us all when I express our deepest sympathy and furtunately now also our gratz on getting the adj fap back :)

May you run many a noob train in the future and loot as deserved, namely WELL ;)

Edit: while writing this you got your MkVME back - wo_Ot Kygon! (or at least chances are looking good, misread your post) ;)

Kerham said:
u got it back or is just a possibility?

its a possibility, I dont have it yet and am waiting for someone to pass a message onto the person who has it... but I think its a good chance, I pmed a friend of the person who has it - He's been discribed as hardworking and honest and most importantly not a reseller :) so I have HOPE

AGAIN I DONT HAVE THE GUN YET

Last edited:
Back