Search results

1. Q

1k PED Auction Error - silvarian silv advent

You are not the only one. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/177999-help-needed-auctions.html (read my comment there). However its up for the community. And, I believe, it will happen once and once again.
  2. Q

Help Needed - Auctions

+ Rep for you. I did not want to give publicity to my correspondence with MA about the very similar case, but, I think its time for community to discuss similar cases now. Please find the history of my support case below...
  3. Q

Short one on amps

Try to increase the distance between drops if you use a bigger amp.
  4. Q

I feel ripped off...

Though it can be bad all the time, ;).
  5. Q

Investing service, 10% and 15% weekly, up to 20% monthly interest!!!!!

Listen guys! If you dont know where to lose your PEDs (but I see everybody here know where, :D), give them to me for much more realistic conditions ( you will get back 100% of them at least, ;)) . I believe most of you know who I am (if you dont know me, you can find me easily in the auction...
  6. Q

Crashing Market???

You are not right. The current price drop is a result of the MA balancing policy. MA started to kill crafters (through the loot distribution) and they stopped to craft. Does MA really need this? :scratch2:
  7. Q

BBC NEWS: Slapping a tax on playtime

Its easy. The price for sweat will be equal to the current dung price and ME will cost 120-130%. Chinese, welcome to EU ;). Should we expect EU crash then ? :scratch2:
  8. Q

Enough with the Gold MA!

... and will not break in mining next 9 month as well :).
  9. Q

Scamming Poll Revised

One times only, though a lot of scammers tried to do the same or similar things . I was speaking with somebody at home and had no attention what is happening in the trade window during a trading. That guy removed peds (~15-20) from the trade window. However I don't think he was very happy...
  10. Q

Question: Profit in Entropia? Please Vote

I think that the inadequate statistics is the main reason for this result. We should understand also that if everybody will start to sell their skills, the skills will cost 0 (the current financial crisis is a good example).
  11. Q

Quest for the Tower!

Interesting correlation is here. As soon as somebody starts a thread at Entropia forum tracking his/here mining runs he/she starts to make profit. Its a clue I think. :yay:
  12. Q

How to set your Crafting Prices

Calm down guys. This game has not be designed to make profit for players. So only a few of them could do profit. All others can only minimize their loses :laugh:.
  13. Q

Respect is a two way street, isn’t it?

How about selling empty L ore finders?:scratch2:
  14. Q

Question: Amps

Mann MPH + A104 or higher was better. :(
  15. Q

Confused By E-AMP/A-100/Boom Series

Do u expect that crafters will spend peds by producing items without markup?:scratch2:
  16. Q

Mining Journal

The only reason to use any amp is to increase your turnover. So markup for the amplifier is critical here. That is why I dont recommend to use any amplifier for anyone if your turnover is less then 200-300 ped for a run. For longer runs OA-101 is the best (105-106% markup). Dont use MA (markups...
  17. Q

Attention all component crafters: You can profit with NO SKILLS by crafting Basic Sheet Metal!!!

Attention all component crafters: you can drop Basic Sheet metal price to 105%. Lets do it together. :yay:
  18. Q

Advice on what to buy :)

Forever (sorry crafters). You dont need any others if you are not in hurry (in PVP for example).
  19. Q

FYI: Eudoria mining makes me want to kill myself

It looks strange. Almost every miner complains for bad mining return. At the same time market prices for ALL ores and en matters have been dropped a lot and the auction is fulled with a cheap stuff. Who's done that? :laugh:
  20. Q

Question: Poll: Should MA return OA-105 UL to xXSqUaLLXx?

Its slightly off topic and I could be wrong but it looks like the OA-105 UL has its new owner already.
  21. Q

FYI: high end item crafting is a worse lottory than vegas

I doubt they will change COS (may be only a little bit) because they should decrease sigma for returns then. We will not see big HOFs then but everybody will have 4 filters (not more not less) for 1 click ( 1 filter is a fee taken by MA). It will be very interesting game: 1 big red button with...
  22. Q

PETITION: MindArk, please change the crafting system!

I've stoped :laugh:. Only tryed to explain that ppl themself r the main reason for their HUGE loses, not MA who awards only choosen (:yay: MA its me who said that, MA). lol GL for everyone
  23. Q

Sorry, but I think you r wrong. Can you estimate how much that uber crafter lose (tt value I mean)? No, u dont know. U r not the only person who is filling the lootpoll. Definitly, sometimes (very offen) MA makes a desicion to play a jeckpot game (island with niksarium, for example, is one of...
  24. Q

Man, sorry to hear about your loses, but crafting is not for you, I think. Switch on your brain, dont play roulette as you did. Everyone here can choose between game, pure gambling (a lot of ppl here r gamblers) and service like activity that only can give you some steady profit (but not huge...
Back