Search results

1. Majandi

Buying: Single Calypso Land Deed

Hi! I'd like to buy 1 CLD. Send PM. Thanks! :)
  2. Majandi

Looking for jimmy lucky timmy // Got a flight waiting for you!

I got him in my FL, so I'll eventually find him. If anyone sees him online, please tell him to send me a PM because I lost connection today after he paid me for a trip FOMA - Calypso. Thanks you all ^_^
  3. Majandi

1st glob @ ROCKTROPIA

Hehe, after 3 years of playing I got my first global in my last trip to Calypso in August. I'm a Rocktropian since June 2010 but now I feel like a COMPLETE citizen :D :D
  4. Majandi

Achievement: First solo global

After three years of casual playing I got my first solo global :) Click to enlarge Tastes good :D
  5. Majandi

Achievement: Marksmanship after 3 years of playing :D

Finally! Got it with my S40 in Rocktropia :D I must say that my main professions in EU are sweating, trolling and skilling a little bit of each lootpooled profession. :cool: Click to enlarge
  6. Majandi

FYI: Skype Contest! - Win a shotgun!

I'm looking for people with a decent microphone and internet connection who would like to participate in a quiz live on Majandi Live! @ Atlas Haven Radio. The questions will be about music, cinema and general knowledge stuff. The prize is a cute BAMF ZK4 (Courtesy of Zume :D) and some PEDs if...
  7. Majandi

FYI: One More Crazy Summer in Rocktropia! :D

Following Bam's example; I post my entry to Rocktropia's video contest here for my EF friends. o9YiQeOOyeY Too many hours spent on it; BIG BIG thanks for all the people who helped me with it ^_^ Thanks you very much: Ray, Malasuerte, Tiny Dancer, Tiny "Sully", Monster TheBeast, Hoth...
  8. Majandi

FYI: Majandi Live! @ Atlas Haven Radio

Tune AHR every Wednesday from 9.00AM to 12.00AM (MA Time/GMT) and join the party. Enhance your morning with music, contests and more to come. My inspiration puts the limit :D See you @ www.atlashavenradio.com !
  9. Majandi

Love is in the air...

After death, our avis are in need of love ^_^ Click to enlarge PD: Ty for moving the post, didn't know where to post it x3
  10. Majandi

Question: Animal Eye Oil.. Disappeared?

Hi. I only hunt low-med level mobs and I've noticed that since VU10 was launched I haven't got a single Animal Eye Oil bottle :confused: I guess that they are no longer in low level mobs loots. Can anyone confirm? I hunted lots of snables, kerberos, fouls, atrax, daikibas, exas, snarksnots...
  11. Majandi

Question: Would you buy PEDs with PayPal from an external MA trusted merchant?

Just want to know how many people would be interested if I ran a business like this.
  12. Majandi

Entropia Let It Rock: More Than a Second Life

Hi... I've just found this sub-forum xD Well, just wanted to share our video with the Entropia Forum community. It was one of the first videos sent to the contest (we did it in 5-7 days because we thought the last day to post it was 14th of December xD). Here is the link (I don't embed because...
  13. Majandi

Hide GUI?

Hi. I'm filming a video for the "Let it rock" contest, and I'd like to hide the EU GUI (the radar, chat box, icons, etc...). I've seen a couple of videos without it. Can somebody help me? ^^
  14. Majandi

Help: Can't play windowed :(

Just cannot select the option. I have this problem since the yesterday's mini update. I changed everything but still can't play in window mode. Any suggestion?
  15. Majandi

Credit Card deposit is not working

Hi. I was trying to deposit a few euros today and I got 'Internal Error'. Both ingame and entropiauniverse.com Somebody got the same problem today?
  16. Majandi

Question: What view is better to hunt?

I always hunt in 1st person because I can move my avatar and I think I get less decay. Am I right? If I hunt in 3rd person my avatar can't move and I get more damage. What view do you use? Why?
Back