Question: Animal Eye Oil.. Disappeared?

Majandi

Dominant
Society
Serendipity
Hi. I only hunt low-med level mobs and I've noticed that since VU10 was launched I haven't got a single Animal Eye Oil bottle :confused:

I guess that they are no longer in low level mobs loots. Can anyone confirm?

I hunted lots of snables, kerberos, fouls, atrax, daikibas, exas, snarksnots, combibos.. since VU10 and haven't got a single bottle (WTF?!)

Looted some from tezlapods today.

Those mobs you listed usually drop Animal Muscle Oil instead. For Animal Eye Oil, you could try Cornuncadauda, Cornundos, Molisk or Argonauts, which should be still dropping it IIRC and are kinda low level-ish on their lower maturities.

Molisks drop animal eye oil, I looted it from them this VU, but they are rare now and have only mixed spawns.

Berycled provider and above can also be good for eye oil.

Got from merp and Tants. Young - provider.

I'll go for Berys and Merps TY ^^

i got some eye oil from the daikibas to the east of troy the day before yesterday, not alot though im afraid :(

Hope this helps.

C

i dont know atrox may not fit in the lo lvl mob list but they give a lot of eye oil. whana change ur muscle on eye ?

Ive looted a 7k+ eye oil since vu 10 in small quantities, so it still drops fine hehe.

But things like exos or snables usually drop muscle not eye, eye is rare on them.

lol I used to loot lots of animal eye oil on every mob but now I don't

Well, I killed some Berys and Merps and got just 1 bottle from a Merp Provider :yay:

At least I know It hasn't disappeared xD

Back