Search results

1. AtroxEater

Uber: My return to mining

Ive recently come back from "quitting" 6 months ago, and starting mining from lvl 2 prospector all the way back up to lvl 18 in the past 3 weeks. The first week I hit this: I had a bit of losses when I chipped out so I think they came back in this HoF. I started making an excel sheet of all...
  2. AtroxEater

Selling: Selling Lots of Hunting Skills

Hi, I'm selling all my skills, so if you see anything you like let me know as my auction is now full. ;) Weapons Handling ~ 65 TT Marksmanship ~ 250 TT Handgun ~ 100 TT Laser Weapons Technology ~ 150 TT Anatomy ~ 250 TT They aren't yet extracted, so if you have your own ESI that's even...
  3. AtroxEater

Selling: Bulk of Hedoc SK-50 (L)

Hi, I have 429TT of SK-50's (8 units) for sale. 2 of them are Full TT, one of which decent tier rates (200-900). I would much rather sell all together but will consider selling them in 2 sets. Opening Bid - 170% Buyout - 190% PS: Even at 200% these faps are more eco than the ek2600, and with...
  4. AtroxEater

Uber: First Hunting Uber

Well I've been hunting for 3 years now, nearly unlocked wounding/combat sense before chipping out a couple months ago, now almost have wounding again. Before chipping out I hadn't gotten a hunting hof in 2 years, after chipping out I got a 351 PED Scip and 448 ped Muluk. My biggest ever Hunting...
  5. AtroxEater

HoF: 782 PED Morpheus Stone

Well after camping PVP4 for quite a while, got a 513 blaus a few days ago, but this one took me by surprise :D I had 3 pyrite claims just before it so I'm a little disappointed it wasn't pyrite... but I don't think I can complain :laugh: Here it is: Click to enlarge The Drilling: Click to...
  6. AtroxEater

HoF: I've Finally HoFed

It's been 2.5 years since my last solo 300+ PED Hunting HoF, and i've hunted long and hard to get it. I skilled to lvl 48 Laser Pistoleer naturally, my last HoF was when I was lvl 23, so ALOT of hunting since, but I'm happy I've finally gotten it... Maybe my first TT Uber next? Click to enlarge...
  7. AtroxEater

Selling: Bulk of SK-20's

Hi, I have 250TT of SK-20's in various TTs and looking to sell in bulk. SB 110% BO 115% Auction will end 24 Hours After SB is met. Happy Bidding. :) PS: The TT might drop whether I sell some to friends or use them myself but should stay around 200-250TT.
  8. AtroxEater

Selling: High Tier Apis

I have 4 High Tier Rate Apis for sale, all Full TT. Tier Rates: 1244, 1046, 361, 861, 1149, 242, 649, 275, 471, 963 - Average: 726 1068, 665, 736, 670, 1137, 985, 1292, 272, 1514, 1488 - Average: 983 1600, 281, 937, 358, 2005, 437, 2287, 2210, 1940, 1579 - Average: 1363 1279, 722, 1391...
  9. AtroxEater

Selling: Mining Skill Implants

Hi, I have 6 Mining Skill Implants (64.27TT) up for sale. You can either buy them in bulk or separately, same prices apply. SB 800% BO 850% Auction ends 24 hours after the SB is met. Happy Bidding :) PS: I accept trades/items aslong as they are of same value more easily sold than these chips...
  10. AtroxEater

Uber: Some Highlights

I love looking at the HoF section and seeing other people's nice loots, so I thought I'd do my part and share some of mine :) Heres the Highlights and nice pics of the past 2 months. Prots: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Nice (L) Armour: Click to enlarge Click to...
  11. AtroxEater

Fun With Proteron

Compilation of globs and hofs, Enjoy :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiqFI13DFLg
  12. AtroxEater

Nick Blakes' Quest for the Elusive NRF

So I've lost a bit the last month and decided to try and gain it all back mining. I'm sure many of you are confused from the title, and it's quite simple. I'm looking for the elusive NRF you receive from double bombing your own tower, I couldn't care less about the tower, it's that one...
  13. AtroxEater

Entropia Wont Install

Hi, I finaly got a new computer thats able to run the new VU with C2 but now I cant seem to install EU. When I download it from planetcalypso.com I get the file that brings me to the login and starts downloading, but an error pops up right away saying. An error occured while downloading this...
  14. AtroxEater

3D Analyze useless ?

So... 3D analyze was my only way to play EU, and it seems to not work for CE2. I was just wondering if anyone with a built-in Intel graphics card had found a way to run the game without it crashing, because now I'm in a little of a jam lol. Thx, and i'll be praying there is a way to make it...
  15. AtroxEater

Create-A-Critter : Plesiomon

Well I sent mine in. The Plesiomon is based on the dinosaur, the Plesiosaur. Enjoy :D The Plesiomon : Description: Thousands of years ago, in the frozen tundra where now stands Fort Zeus, native Calypsonians believed in a mythical creature they called the Plesiomon. It was believed to...
  16. AtroxEater

Uber: Lucky Amp

When the 2x mining skill event came along, I found it a perfect time to recouperate my mining skills I chipped out and fed into my hunting addiction :D. I was finally getting decent returns thanks to the markups, and with the 2x, sib on finder, and amps I was skilling pretty fast. CGA was on...
  17. AtroxEater

Achievement: Nick's Yo Doctah!

So after unlocking coolness (which helped me with thread title :laugh::rolleyes:) I came down from CP where I kept losing, and decided to go for Ituma... In pixie :D. I did get myself a cheap low tt polaris harness, but all the rest is unplated pixie :laugh:. It sure didn't take long, here it...
  18. AtroxEater

Achievement: Coolness, in Style!

So I was lvl 39 laser pistoleer, and skilling was coming along, but hunting sucked on calypso, so I decided to get coolness in style, on CP ofcourse :D I only started depoing 1 month ago, but I got up to level 37 as a non-depoer, so about 90% without depositing :D And it sure didn't take long...
  19. AtroxEater

Fun With Malcruentor :D

After my bear shins sold I decided I should have some fun, so bought an Apis+Tac70 (99 dmg, sweet :D) and headed out South-East of Oshiri to kill some dragons with the shoot-n-run technique. The big ones took a lot of running to kill, so I decided to TP up on the mountain and look for some small...
  20. AtroxEater

Oculus Are nice

I thought I would never be back here, but here I am! After seeing the markup on (L) Guns skyrocket, I decided to hunt a mob which drops one near the 200% range. First I tried Scipular, I got a small HL8, but the returns were pretty bad. Then yesterday I decided I would buy a set of ThunderBird...
  21. AtroxEater

Selling: Antique Pistol

I looted this off a mulmun earlier today, checked out the last sales threads and they have all sold for +1k, so Ill start this off with: SB:+300 BO:+500 Auction will End December 30th at 3:00 MA time. Post on Thread or PM with offer, will keep anonymous if needed. Heres some pictures: Click...
  22. AtroxEater

Question: Big TT oils from small mobs?

Hi all, I've been noticing lately that in the HoF gallery that people are getting high tt oils from mostly regen mobs 500-1k hp where normally pancreas would be biggest for me, like kidney oil from an allo here: Click to enlarge I've heard of theories that slow dps guns make the average oils a...
  23. AtroxEater

The Rest of Amethera Exists?

I had the weirdest bug, I tped to Medusa and heard the shot of drones, when my screen got out of the white I was here: Click to enlarge I didn't recognize this spot but it looked like Rei's defense, and like amethera too. Then I opened map and realised where I was, quickly getting a screeny...
  24. AtroxEater

36657 Ped Kreltin Old

This is sort of old, but I've only got around to posting it now. I don't know what to say, I've been hunting atrox for the past week and loot sucked, so I decided to go to cp for a while. My HL11 broke and loot was horrible, but I decided to kill a few more with the HL6 I looted in my only...
  25. AtroxEater

Help: BLP Pistol Dilemna

I've been thinking of camping Atrox at Ithica for a while and I've decided to go ahead and do it. I'm level 33 laser pistoleer, but I want to switch over to BLP to be able to use the X1. Atm I'm lvl 30 BLP pistoleer, and I have a dilemna about weapon choices. First option would be the Svempa...
Back