Oculus Are nice

AtroxEater

Alpha
Society
Pyrates Of Calypso
Crane Nick Blakes
I thought I would never be back here, but here I am!

After seeing the markup on (L) Guns skyrocket, I decided to hunt a mob which drops one near the 200% range. First I tried Scipular, I got a small HL8, but the returns were pretty bad. Then yesterday I decided I would buy a set of ThunderBird (L) and hunt either Cersumon or Oculus. I bought 5 pieces, but with no harness or arms in auction I decided to wait until I could get an entire set, since those two pieces alone take 40% of hits.

This morning I checked auction and bought a pair of arms, but there were still no harnesses, so I went after Thorio to try and loot one. No luck at all, but when I got back I find a 45 ped harness in auction and bought it right away.

I grabbed 30k ammo, and TPed my butt all the way north of oshiri. I couldnt find a good spot to hunt them, too many sumima around, so I checked EF and found the coords on a pic from this thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/137696-bear-y-nice-shins.html, TY :D. Halfway through the run not a single mini yet, but just when I got settled into this area I find this little guy...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

hm... wow :eyecrazy:

I checked markup, and it just barely qualifies as an Uber :D

Then later this little gun :)

Lets just that my spontaneous act of buying the T-Bird payed out :laugh: Now if youll all excuse me, I hear the Oculus calling me... ;)

Last edited:
Gratz on the nice items!! :yay:

holy duck crap grats!:))) nice first run :p

Nick, you slimy bastard... gz :D

Nice ones gratz.

Mmm, T-Bird looks nice :D And those Bear shins in your loot window look even better :D

~Tracer

GZ mate seems that some UL-s has start appear in our loot windows :p

:yay:INCREDIBLE:yay:
YEAH!!! WooHoooo. Just awesome. I think the best loots are those that have great MUs, and WHAM you just got one ;) Gratz, gratz gratz!
Zanzibar Zani Jones

Back