Search results

1. Michael "MJ"

loot distribution on (shared loot) system

Shared loot on the big trax has been good for me, made a nice little profit these last few days and its been really fun. What I receive tho in the loot window never seems to tie in with the damage I've done, I did a lot of damage to a marauder that dropped a nice 4 figure loot and I received...
  2. Michael "MJ"

Info: Allophyls now on Saba camp

Allo are my fave mob ever since I started back in 05 so I'm all in favour of this :) An event tomorrow as well as the allo mission only act as nice bonuses :)
  3. Michael "MJ"

Pirate's Investment Fund

Well out of everyone I meet in EU and all on my FL I have to say Pirate is one the friendliest. I invested over a month ago now I think and have received my weekly payment on the dot every time, I've even forgot sometimes and he's pm'd me to remind me. Not been on much lately so will likely be...
  4. Michael "MJ"

LA 43 Straight second event of the LA 43 Grand mining Championship

Sounds fair. Come on April! I can't wait, sounds like a great comp, very original.
  5. Michael "MJ"

So i can't try building a lyst straight and cumb straight at the same time, I need to choose one to start with and if I switch from a lyst straight to a cumb straight then that makes my lyst straight obsolete? Think I'm starting to get it now (good job you posted this thread a good few weeks...
  6. Michael "MJ"

Info: Skillgain mining, how it's done (video)

Sorry but i do love your quote in vid 1 of "...and that would indicate there is something to my sides or in front or behind me" lol Considering the hit rate for average player is 30-35% and u r using ore and enmatter of course u r going to find a claim either to ur sides or in front/behind...
  7. Michael "MJ"

Exa's,Fungoids and Oculus

There are fungoids south of omegatin and oculus north of rei's defence. Entropedia is also worth checking out, it tells u where everything is.
  8. Michael "MJ"

Hmmm, very interesting. Don't fully understand though, at first I thought that you need to have them in numerical order so you can have iv, v, vi, vii but not ii, v, viii, x. However I looked again at your narc example you have two xii claims in one straight.
  9. Michael "MJ"

LA 43 Mining Championships

Haha, haven't been able to log on enough these last few days (typically when this comp is ending and the whole 2x mining skill bonus is going on). Gratz to Malacalypse destroying all my good work with 3 last minute posts lol Great competition again.
  10. Michael "MJ"

The Letomie is Coming...

Gratz Deathifier, sure there would be some people who would have waited a while for the fresco buzz to completely die down and suck all the PEDs from the community before introducing a new mob but you've decided to introduce it so close to the fresco so gratz to you again. Good to see you have...
  11. Michael "MJ"

Oooohhhh, sounds even better now. Just wish MA would build me my own personal TP near the LA lol Still I don't mind using up some m.e. to get there since it does have some nice resources there.
  12. Michael "MJ"

Only 4 from this unamped trip, every little helps though. Once I get my 5b's back off u Sircus those uber molisk young will own you lol
  13. Mining

Mining

14. Mining

Mining

15. Mining

Mining

16. Mining

Mining

17. Michael "MJ"

Woot! I feel so honoured to be leading. Met Perry in the LA the other day, very nice friendly person so I wish them good luck (just don't overtake me lol). Going back up there once I sell my stuff in storage, great event again Tirinor.
  18. Michael "MJ"

1 more (could only add 16 images)
  19. Michael "MJ"

17 more claims.....take that Sircus! Hopefully there's a pilot strike preventing u from returning planetside lol
  20. Mining

Mining

21. Mining

Mining

22. Mining

Mining

23. Mining

Mining

24. Mining

Mining

25. Mining

Mining