LA 43 Mining Championships

Dam you MJ! :laugh:
Will drop by again when Im back from cnd. Tirinor, any bonus if you get those mysterius missing event items on your LA? (it starts this monday I think)

Items

Dam you MJ! :laugh:
Will drop by again when Im back from cnd. Tirinor, any bonus if you get those mysterius missing event items on your LA? (it starts this monday I think)

If you are talking about the items in the Molisk thief event, you will get 50 peds extra. That event is running right now...

If you are talking about the items in the Molisk thief event, you will get 50 peds extra. That event is running right now...

Nah I ment the offical MA mining event

17 more claims.....take that Sircus! Hopefully there's a pilot strike preventing u from returning planetside lol

1 more (could only add 16 images)

New leader

After a hard run we have a new leader for the event

Michael MJ 212
Sircus 128
Perry.elroy 44
Russ 34

Good luck all its still one week left of the event.

After a hard run we have a new leader for the event

Michael MJ 212
Sircus 128
Perry.elroy 44
Russ 34

Good luck all its still one week left of the event.

Woot! I feel so honoured to be leading.

Met Perry in the LA the other day, very nice friendly person so I wish them good luck (just don't overtake me lol).

Going back up there once I sell my stuff in storage, great event again Tirinor.

Now that I have 5b´s and aint afraid to go there anymore you shouldnt be so safe MJ ;)

Only 4 from this unamped trip, every little helps though.

Once I get my 5b's back off u Sircus those uber molisk young will own you lol

Afraid you will be ;)

Well, if you guys are afraid of those molisk out there... then maybe you should fear a comeback of mine.

But unless I do not loot an uber amp during the event that quadruples all claims and has no decay... I think I will maintain my third place.

But nice to see a little competition going!

... not going to post the NRFs I had during the last runs.

Stats

21 more points for MJ. The stats are now

Michael MJ 233
Sircus 128
Perry.elroy 44
Russ 34

But guys let the map with the highlighted claim be visible in the post.

Going back up there once I sell my stuff in storage, great event again Tirinor.

Just for your informartion this is just the first event of the championship. Our thought is that we every month will have one event and the 5 top spots will get rewarded points that will be moved to the Grand Championship. The player with the most championship points after the december event will be the LA43 champion and will win the grand prize(will get back soon with prize). Are you up for that challenge????

Just for your informartion this is just the first event of the championship. Our thought is that we every month will have one event and the 5 top spots will get rewarded points that will be moved to the Grand Championship. The player with the most championship points after the december event will be the LA43 champion and will win the grand prize(will get back soon with prize). Are you up for that challenge????

Oooohhhh, sounds even better now. Just wish MA would build me my own personal TP near the LA lol Still I don't mind using up some m.e. to get there since it does have some nice resources there.

Oooohhhh, sounds even better now. Just wish MA would build me my own personal TP near the LA lol Still I don't mind using up some m.e. to get there since it does have some nice resources there.

I have the same wish;)

Not many days left

Will anyone go past MJ?

Found some more

Hi,

another run I very much enjoyed in your LA:

New stats

Gratz Perry for your claims

Michael MJ 233
Sircus 128
Perry.elroy 68
Russ 34

Next event of LA43 Mining championship

We have now posted the rules for the next event in the LA43 Mining championship. The event is called LA43 Straight. Hope to see you all giving it a try. Good luck with your mining

My first post

heres what I found

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Those are my finds....total is 71 by my calcul....great LA :)

And another 23 points

for a total of 94 points

Stats

2 more players are in the race, one of them Iranus moves to 3rd right away. look behind you Sircus...

Michael MJ 233
Sircus 128
Ianus 94
Perry.elroy 68
Russ 34
petraj 20

Can´t catch them

That´s tough, falling behind with one day to go. Tried my best, not too lucky though:

10 more p

Gave it a try to bad I did not know about this from the start. But I will give the straight a try, so dont count me out of the big championship:cool:

and 5 more

here is my last for tonight :(

new update

More points and petraj moves up a spot, hang in there Perry u still have a shot on 3rd place. 24 hours to go...

Michael MJ 233
Sircus 128
Ianus 94
Perry.elroy 83
petraj 35
Russ 34

Back in business

Hi,

comeback with this run:

stats

Not many hours left but Perry regain the 3rd spot good job, does he aim for second?

Michael MJ 233
Sircus 128
Perry.elroy 106
Ianus 94
petraj 35
Russ 34

I'm back...ty perry for a nice contest...

That should provide me another 35 for a whooping 129... sry sircus but u had 2 towers so leave some bones to skinny dogs :)

...and back again

Hi there,

it felt somewhat unsatisfying to be left behind. I had to do 2 more runs, but now I´m back again... will it be enough?

First run:

I noticed afterwards, I had 127 points... even more unsatisfying. So i converted all my PED in probes and went out again:

Regarding skinny dogs and bones... same counts for me ;)

I posted this as soon as I got it, so you guys can still beat it. Good luck out there!

Cheers,

Perry

Back