Search results

1. RobRoy

EU in Swedish TV7

Ok here is it !!! EU in GamePlay TV7 Here is the trailer :yay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-tE52X0t_0 I veckans Gameplay tar vi pulsen på den virtuella spelvärden Entropia Universe som snart genomgår stora förändringar. På recensionsfronten kollar Victor Leijonhufvud in Buzz Quiz TV...
  2. RobRoy

My future is written in dough?!

Last week I ate a fortune cookie, the second i my life and that was a scary experience :eyecrazy: Look at this prophecy and you will also be a believer :proof: Click to enlarge
  3. RobRoy

Mindark's juic(e)y business ;-)

Mindark is constantly expanding there business and here is the proof of there latest commercial product :laugh: Click to enlarge :beerchug:
  4. RobRoy

Rugaritz Stone - A silent global

I usually don't post globals but this is a special one for me. Rugaritz - this myth stone that has a TT value of 1.5 PED and a mark up of more the 5400%. And finally I found one myself. Yes I know it's only one stone but it's a big step for me to find one. Click to enlarge PS. Before this...
  5. RobRoy

Fat Molisk found @ Emeralds - 10729 PED

Molisks at Emerald Lakes LA are very well fertilized :beerchug: This is my first 5 numbers HoF :eyecrazy: Click to enlarge And to my knowledge this is the largets HoF on Emerald Lakes LA ever!!
  6. RobRoy

Version Update 9.2.2 ?

Does anyone have any info about Version Update 9.2.2 (9.2.2.2)?
  7. RobRoy

S: Emerald Lakes Mall Shop, Floor 2 #12 S

Hi all :) I'm selling Emerald Lakes Mall Shop, Floor 2 #12 S It's located next to the televator on floor 2. The Maintenance fee is 30 PED / month Items points indoors / max: 120 Items points in display area / max: 5 Start and buyout price is only 20k PED If you are interested send me a PM...
  8. RobRoy

Solution to all graphic problems.

Hi all Entropians :yay: I have the same probleme as many of you have. I dont have PixleShader 3.0 on one of my computers and that makes the new graphic on armor etc. look not so good. So I need to upgrade my graphic card and I am happy that I must do that becouse that meens that EU has...
  9. RobRoy

B> Plumatergus Large Wing

I am looking for some Plumatergus Large Wings and I will pay well for all that have some for sale :yay:
  10. RobRoy

B: Robot Range Finder. Good price!

Hi all robot hunters :yay: I am looking for some Robot Range Finder and I will pay: 90PED/each :money: If you have or will have some, give me a "call" /RobRoy
  11. RobRoy

B: Animal BRAIN Oil

I want to buy some animal brain oil :cool: And if you sell, I will show you the money.....
  12. RobRoy

B: Sabakuma skull

I am looking for a Sabakuma skull to complete my skull collection. (After that I have all except for an Atrax skull but I don't know if anyone has looted one yet?) And of course I will pay well ;)
  13. RobRoy

B: Argonaut parts

I would like to buy the following Argonaut parts: Argonaut Claw Big Argonaut Claw Small Argonaut Fang Post here or send me a PM :)
  14. RobRoy

Emerald Lakes LA - DNA, hunting & mining

Here we can discuss Emerald Lakes LA DNA, hunting & mining related stuff and keep the Emerald Lakes Mall selling thread only to mall related post. :thumbup:
  15. RobRoy

B> Daikiba Horn

I wound if someone out there have some Daikiba Horns that just lies in the storage and collecting dust. I buy them a.s.a.p. Daikiba Horn - PE-Wiki Send me a PM or post here. /RobRoy
  16. RobRoy

Shoppingmall FAQ

Hi everyone :) I get lots of question about shop sizes in different malls so now I post a table that hopefully clear thing out. Click to enlarge If you have anymore question about shoppingmalls, don't hesitate to post it here :scratch2: And I will answer it as good as I can :wise:
  17. RobRoy

Finally Emerald Lakes mall shops are up for sale.

Finally Emerald Lakes mall shops are up for sale. Floor 2 sold out! Description All shops are spacious built so you can decorate them as YOU want and still have a lot of space for all of your merchandise. And all this to a rock bottom rent and at the best location on Amethera! The L-shops...
  18. RobRoy

Finally 8.6.4

The end of the rubberband effect!? ------------------------------------ Entropia Universe Version Update 8.6.4 05 Oct 2006 The Entropia Universe servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement VU 8.6.4 between: 2006.10.05 12:45 and 2006.10.05 13:15 UTC Please note that the...
Back