Rugaritz Stone - A silent global

RobRoy

Guardian
Society
Swedish Hunting Society
Onkel RobRoy Bob
I usually don't post globals but this is a special one for me.

Rugaritz - this myth stone that has a TT value of 1.5 PED and a mark up of more the 5400%.
And finally I found one myself. Yes I know it's only one stone but it's a big step for me to find one.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

PS. Before this post I have tried to find more Rugaritz but I don't have the skills/equipment and luck to find more ;) Do you have what it takes to make a fortune? Then you have the coords in the screen shot.

hehe nice one:) and very kind of u to share the coords with us:D

all your Rugaritz R belong to us!

so its findable with noob finder lol, I am thinking about change proffession soon:p

Gz on your find and + rep for sharing with the forum

I'm far from an experienced miner so may be totally wrong but my interpretation of ruga and the other near non-existent ores is they can pop up anywhere and are not commonplace to a location like belkar and niksarium is for myrene etc. Are they just a lcky lottery ticket or do they definately respawn in the same locations ?

big gratz!!! :yay: let's ruga coming

Gratz, Rob.

Yep, it's definitely skills, Rob, you are doing good though. That is what happens really, you get teasers of the high end stuff, then usually people go mad and get more supplies trying in vain to get more of it. It all takes time to work you way up to the point where you can find more of it.

I get Ruga around that area and to the NNW of there around the bery / merp land area or even further west of that where the molisks are. Definitely helps to be using a finder / seeker (for what I call a meter) where you can find Ruga. By the way there is Kane and Gazz up where the molisks are too if anyone is interested or wanted to know more.

You can find Duru further SW of there where the armax are, also get gold, platinum (small pockets of this) and sometimes get other miscellaneous but nice ores there too around the vents sticking out of the ground in the purple zone of Shinook (argos are found around there). Hit a large (XII) Niksar in that area which actually surprised me.

:wtg: Rob, Gratz on that awesome find man, keep it up! :wtg:

(if you have a 320 meter try using that one to find Ruga... While I can get it with the 105, 211, 212, and Adapted 212 [I call it the 212a], you still can find it better with certain ones). I would love to get my paws on the newer meters that just came out that Buzz and Auktuma are making, then try those out to see how well I can pick up the expensive ores.

Also, if you don't know the area well, I would recommend against using an amp for numerous reason for which I won't mention here. Just makes it harder to find stuff in certain cases.

-Quark

I usually don't post globals but this is a special one for me.

Rugaritz - this myth stone that has a TT value of 1.5 PED and a mark up of more the 5400%.
And finally I found one myself. Yes I know it's only one stone but it's a big step for me to find one.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

PS. Before this post I have tried to find more Rugaritz but I don't have the skills/equipment and luck to find more ;) Do you have what it takes to make a fortune? Then you have the coords in the screen shot.

Reactions: il
nice, gratz! :)

GratZ!

Will you post a new silent Global when your LA revenue gets a record after everyone and his dog has been dropping bombs and paying Tax to you?

:D:wtg:

/Slupor

congratz to you man! Nice fine :D

Back