Search results

1. L

Selling: Vendor Pull: Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15

Taking offers on this brutal tagger: Range: 70.0 meter Damage: 1220 HP Attacks: 3 /min Reload: 20.0 seconds Damage/second: 61.0 HP Damage/PEC: 3.135 HP Efficiency: 80.0 % 2.0 weapon can be part of deal, ped/items can go both ways
  2. L

Selling: Mayhem Kinetic Amplifier 5

Hi, Highest dmg (95) and dpp (4.75) mindforce amp ingame for sale. SOLD Best regards, Lars
  3. L

Selling: Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 5

Hi, Highest dmg (95) and dpp (4.75) melee amp ingame for sale. BO: tt+45k Best regards, Lars
  4. L

Selling: Full Shadow (M) T2.99

Hi, This armor needs no introduction. Rare opportunity to secure the most iconic armor in game. I'll set BO to tt+65k The set is Tier 2.99, except for harness which is Tier 3.99. Best regards, Lars
  5. L

Selling: Pills

Hi, I'm selling off a bunch of pills, pm here or in-game of what quantity you want. I'll make bulk deals for bigger orders, say 500 ped+. 15x [HyperStim 15mg] - 35 ped 51x [HyperStim 10mg] - 7 ped 24x [HyperStim 5mg] - 5 ped 15x [AccuStim 15mg] - 20 ped 15x [AccuStim 10mg] - 7 ped 47x...
  6. L

Pupugi Kings Pyrite

Hi and welcome to the Pupugi Kings Pyrite shop! The shop is located in the Medusa Bazaar [Calypso, 53416, 69336, 106, Medusa Bazaar] The shop is mainly focused on selling Pyrite. All the pyrite will be located at the entrance. I will try to keep them updated with current market prices. 100x...
  7. L

FYI: All Holy Moly! Land Areas are set to 0.00% TAX

Please check the last posts of this thread to see an updated list of Land Areas that have 0% tax Holy Moly! You read it right! We are with great pleasure introducing our latest offer to the community! We have decided to put 0.00% TAX on ALL Holy Moly! Owned Land Areas! This is your chance...
  8. L

Cape Carramone and Red Sands Forest under new management

Dear Entropian Comminity, We are happy to announce that both Cape Carramone and Red Sands Forest are officially reclaimed by Holy Moly. Cape Carramone Home of the Gradivore Stalkers good place for finishing codex and grinding high markup Gradivore Wool. Also famous for dropping unlimited...
  9. L

1.00% TAX - Vermillion Fields - Falxangius

Dear Entropian Community, Are you ready for a challenge? Ever since the opening of Amethera back in October 2004, the great Falxangius has roamed the land as its largest herbivore. Peaceful if you leave it alone, devastating if you approach its territory. With its massive size, health and...
  10. L

1.00% TAX. Takuta Plateau - Small Spiders

Dear Entropian Community. After the massive amount of positive feedback on our Oculus Land, both on forums and in-game. We have decided to support the community even further and slash the tax rate in half for our best Land Area! I am of course talking about Takuta Plateau, also known as just...
  11. L

0.00% TAX. For the Community!

Dear Entropia Community, After recent behavior at the Hussk from the competitor Society. They have organized to fight us at Land Grabs. They tried really hard today and fought for 3 hours, but to us, this Land Grab was a breeze. My Society would like to continue supporting the EU community in...
  12. L

Selling: 30k FFA Stars

Hi, I'm taking offer on 30k FFA Stars, instant buyout is 750ped (2,5pec\point). Please pm with offers.
  13. L

Selling: S.I Flamethrower

Heya! I'm selling an S.I Flamethrower SB=BO: tt+150ped http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=S.I._FlameThrower Best regards, Lars
  14. L

Selling: Sacred Kong lv.21

Hello, You want a hairy purple glowing gorilla as your companion? Here's your chance to get a Sacred Kong pet lv21! SB=BO: 2000ped 100ped finders fee to anyone who finds a buyer :)
  15. L

Selling: Tier 10 TK320

Hello, SOLD! Let the dunkel rain! :)
  16. L

Selling: Adjusted Pixie Female

Hello, Set was sold for tt+30
  17. L

Selling: Dagger Of Despair

Hello, I'm selling this old school knife. It's tier 2 and fits the trauma 6 amp perfectly. SOLD!
  18. L

Selling: Shopkeeper pad

Hey, Selling a shopkeeper pad, freshly looted from ambulimax. Looking for tt+3500. Best regards, Lars
  19. L

Suggestion: Remove vehicles and up atrox spawn at oil rig

As title suggests. The oil rig has become a kindergarden, once a place with epic pvp fights has become a place infested with leechers who cant even handle an atrox domi. There should be some challenge involved controlling the oil rig. Best regards, Lars
  20. L

Discovery: DOA Slugstorm (L)

Hey! I got this little baby on an aurli! and maybe the most interesting thing! The decay is 1.992 pec! Even at 200% while using dante, the eco will stay above 4 dmg\pec :yay:
  21. L

Phantom M

Hey, i was wondering what the price is for a phantom M set nowdays?
  22. L

Buying: Low tt pitbull

Hey, im looking for a really low tt pitbull, will only use it for storage purposes.. ty :)
  23. L

Game crashing

Hey, my game just started crashing.. After approximately 2min ingame the game is just shut down, and the error box "entropia universe did not shut down normally" box appears. Then after 30sec a second box pops up saying "Game has been shut down! Press ok to stop voice!" I have never used ingame...
  24. L

Selling: Tier 5.7 hermes backstrap, X5 and HL14 w\good rates

Hey, As i dont do PVP anymore im looking to sell my hermes backstrap M, its tier 5.7, tt is 47.30 and im asking for 500ped (1057%) I also have a X5 (300ped ish) and a HL14 (300ped ish) with good tier rates. Gogo:wtg:
  25. L

Selling: Teleportation chip VI and some weapons&armor

Hi, I'm selling some items. Teleportation chip VI tt+3k X5 with uber tier rates (around 1500) 250% Rutuba gloves (M,L) with uber tier rates (around 1500-2000) 250%
Back