0.00% TAX. For the Community!

Lars

Alpha
Society
Hardcore
Dear Entropia Community,

After recent behavior at the Hussk from the competitor Society. They have organized to fight us at Land Grabs. They tried really hard today and fought for 3 hours, but to us, this Land Grab was a breeze. My Society would like to continue supporting the EU community in any way we can.

Since there will be no further public Hussks spawned by that society. This is our way of giving back:

Come out and hunt Oculus for Codex at Farsight Plains!
The maturity has been set to Youngs, and the tax has been set to 0.00%.
We are able to adjust the maturity to the communities wishes, please post in this thread if you'd like some other maturity.

We would like to buy all Hussk parts, please pm us if you loot one and we will pay fair markup.
When all parts are gathered, my society will spawn Hussks for all the EU community to take part.
If an item is looted from the Hussk we would like the item looter to keep the item, free of charge.

Great spot to work on your Codex and a way to show support for PvP at the same time!

ug5QqRx.jpg
R7SpcfK.jpg

Last edited:
amazing!

d today and fought for 3 hours, but to us, this Land Grab was a breeze. My Socie

No reason to start public fights bringing in community - it was your society who started to player kill at Hussk, though I doubt it will stop Hijacker from spawning them. LGs are all about fun, and I'm glad you guys had fun as well! :)

No reason to start public fights bringing in community - it was your society who started to player kill at Hussk, though I doubt it will stop Hijacker from spawning them. LGs are all about fun, and I'm glad you guys had fun as well! :)
Please stay on topic, there's no public fights, I really couldn't care less what Hijacker does. For the record we weren't the ones who shot first, ask your soc. Please keep this thread clean.

Please stay on topic, there's no public fights, I really couldn't care less what Hijacker does. For the record we weren't the ones who shot first, ask your soc. Please keep this thread clean.

Sure, I agree to staying on topic. Thanks for the 0% tax - free bump.

Thanks for linking to gradivore in wiki :p

Last edited:
No forum/public PVP fighting = gay
Round 1 - DING DING
and thanks for 0%, I’ll be there for sure

Agreed. Youngs can be found in the Tidewater Caverns instance. The only reason to hunt the LA for this mob is if there's a better maturity you can't get in the cave.

have you ever tried getting to them? Nightmare!!

Yup, I agree as well. Stalkers if you can, please! ???

Wiki says they are 100% electric. In Thunderbird, stalkers hit crazy like 80-130, plus the aggro... I vote old-provider, they are perfect for codes (at least for us poor noobs) :)

Not interested in politics, but could you set it to stalkers? Stalkers are much better for the codex. I know i'm just one vote, but thanks!

I have experience in both LA and the cave.. this LA was great with prov-alpha while it was under holy moly management, even taxed with a slim 1.99. The cave offer young to guardian, it will depend if you like the ambiance. Back to LA.. cave is best if you offer low maturity. WHILE High maturity are too aggresive for a casual hunter... thumb up to the tax free area.

Wiki says they are 100% electric. In Thunderbird, stalkers hit crazy like 80-130, plus the aggro... I vote old-provider, they are perfect for codes (at least for us poor noobs) :)

There is also an Old-Provider spawn in Tidewater Caverns.

Oh, now this does sound interesting.
Ty Ty

Yes I always hunt them in the cave. a knife or sword with a lifesteal amp will take care of the high dmg.

Low lvl players should farm them while they are still at youngs in case we decide to up them to stalkers again, atleast on land area you can walk them back and not get hit, cant do that in cave

Low lvl players should farm them while they are still at youngs in case we decide to up them to stalkers again, atleast on land area you can walk them back and not get hit, cant do that in cave

But can you afk hunt on the land ? :)))

We will adjust the maturity after the weekend, so if you want to grind some codex on small oculus I suggest you come out in the weekend! :)

Back