Search results

1. G

Servers down

mods, close it pls, enough threats out allready
  2. G

Forced to quit Entropia?

sry to hear m8, i can only wish you all the luck of the world now... as for the gc, send it to MA, you can't use it anyway, put a pic of the house with it maybee their eyes will open then... after reading the whole threat, i wonder how many ppl actually know about you're "other" support issue
  3. G

Servers down

i had the same feeling when i read the reply on my last support case, why do i even bother sending one when i allready know the answers....:scratch2:
  4. G

Servers down

they'll fix it when they are done counting the peds they made today :wtg:
  5. G

small or big falx?

happy to see it, i just got back from the claim, & i saw that star is cleaning up the big ones, thx a lot!!!
  6. G

small or big falx?

there are several LA's with maxed maturity, & that is the reason i wonna see it changed
  7. G

small or big falx?

small poll to see who wants the small falxes back in an LA
  8. G

Entropia Tracker: What can we learn from it?

hmm, now what if i would shoot 150k ammo wo a global & then hit a nice hof, undeserved, you gonna tell me that??
  9. G

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

another 30 minutes to go at least...
  10. G

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

i don't see the overdue, don't we got like 35 minutes to go? was 16 utc time
  11. G

Help: Downloading EU aborts on error

btw, you'll need to start the clientloader in the same way;)
  12. G

Light – Super Weight boxing event! For Noobers and Ubers! (and the ones in between)

easy, kill 'em with a fairly small gun first just to determine hp;)
  13. G

Craftable Ammo Converter

take enough ammo to empty all amps, problem resolved; ain't that hard wonna shoot more, repair & go back like everyone else
  14. G

Taming Predictions - how do you view the future

common MA i wonna tame that osseo
  15. G

sweat as loot for hunter and sweater alike

don't aggree, if you kill a mob without sweating it first, the sweat goes back to MA, not to avg loot pool
  16. G

Ghoul vs Jaguar

if you don't mind missing the electric protection & have enough peds spare, i def say jag, even if the foots are hard to get dura iss better & so is protection...
  17. G

armor+plating question

pure guess, the plates will protect don't think it's the most eco way though
  18. G

sweat as loot for hunter and sweater alike

Sure & MA will pay for it, get real, adding sweat to loot means some other loots dissapear, just the way it works
  19. G

New Medium Ranked Soc!!(300k) Looking for founders!!

lol, think this was more 'bout the 250-300k skills
  20. G

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

hmm can't seem to find my team globals teams in the list?
  21. G

EBN: Rx Communication Intercept

i think you're missing the point, I don't have a prob with events for ubers, I just mean that the other 99% wants some action aswell....
  22. G

EBN: Rx Communication Intercept

Uber event again, good work MA keep it up!!! I'm sure the 99% of the others keep depo'ing for it...
  23. G

Total skills w/o external program

i've asked for the total skill count several times, def team knows 'bout it as for req skills to enter the top 50 skilled socs, (it's total skill of all soc divided by ava's in soc) i'd say 100k each
  24. G

20K to spend - what to buy?

i'd say go for phantom, descent decay & nice protection, trox prowler & stalker well, do you really wonna kill 'em? get a marber & move them 100m;) i suspect you're evader proff ain't that high as a miner & i was always told not to go bigger in armour then plated ghost till avoidance is unlocked!
  25. G

How quickly does support off MindArk take?

i think you're account is gone dude, cleaned up, items back in lootpool 6 months is the max time you don't need to login i'm afraid, wait longer then that & it's gone prolly the reason why they don't recognize you're username :(
Back