Total skills w/o external program

Ender

Old
Society
NBK Miners
Andrew Ender Wiggin
In the skills window.... why can't there be a total skills line at the top or bottom :/ that way i don't have to pull out a calculator or screenie reader

-Ender

Yes, Total on every every category in the list inclusive of "All Categories" Such an easy thing to do.

I agree I am one of the people that regularly total my skills on a calculator. It sure would be nice and easy.

Yeah, why not? We already have an "average profession level" :rolleyes:

Something else that would be useful is a comparable number for the "Top most skilled societies list". We still don't know 100% what counts to get in there, except a shitload of skills.

Yes yes yes

100% yes.

It would have the added bonus of making us lazy players skill harder.

There are so many very useful and very easy to implement features that we still don't have.. :(.

There are so many very useful and very easy to implement features that we still don't have.. :(.

Very true, and they all have one thing in common.

They add value for us, but don't add profit to MA.

i've asked for the total skill count several times, def team knows 'bout it

as for req skills to enter the top 50 skilled socs, (it's total skill of all soc divided by ava's in soc)
i'd say 100k each

Great suggestion :) YES

Rapdio

Another good idea that gets my vote yes...if you saw you were only 37 points away from the next big roll over of numbers instead of logging you'd think....i'm gonna try to get those last 37 points to bring my total to the roll over...

I think it would make players more competitive too...being able to look at your total and say yea i have whatever how much do you have...on really....your thinking...well hell i'm depoing this weekend and i'm gonna pass his totals ...ya know?

rambling...sorry i'm bored.

Back