Search results

1. Jacke_liten

Adj. Pixie

Hey If I understood it correctly, the graduated disciple gets an free adjusted pixie set when graduated since VU 10. is there any way for us that graduated pre VU 10 to get it for free aswell?
  2. Jacke_liten

Vehicle race's

So now when the vehicle's are introduced into the planet we call Calypso. Then let's do something with them, so I got an idea to make a race of any kind across a small or a long route somewhere. And like in all races, the first man or lady over the final line wins. So this is just an idea that...
  3. Jacke_liten

Another Recorded Global

so I take the exception to post globals here, when I have captured a global in a video. because that Is alittle special. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnVw7ns_U4c also we got this one =) Click to enlarge
  4. Jacke_liten

more than a year since my last HoF

Got around 15 nrf's in a row. So I thought I may change area, but I didn't. And Im happy bout' that, because first I hit a XI Durulium :D and then... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge also got an IX Blaus after this one =) Great run with aproximate 250ped profit out of 100bombs...
  5. Jacke_liten

Recorded Artox Global

I never post globals here But since I captured It in a video, I thought I would post It here =) http://youtube.com/watch?v=VTNrPNTIKw0 got some problems while doing this though. I was listening to Atlas Haven Radio, so the recorded also got the radio, so I disabled the audio. and when I...
  6. Jacke_liten

TKoC Satuday Mayhem

So this is my second entropia video... This one is recorded within the event "TKoC Satuday Mayhem" which Is a weekly event we have doing different stuff. This Is a Highest Single Loot event in the LA just southeast of Segna Forest, all size Exa's, restrictions goes to only Opalo...
  7. Jacke_liten

My first Entropia Video

so this is my first entropia video... Did It since I got a new computer a week ago. A bad thing Is that some clips are very dark, will only fraps in sunshine from now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KysM2AN1QeI
  8. Jacke_liten

Old or new Twin Peaks?

Do you like the new Twin Peaks better than old Twin Peaks (Pre-VU10). I think the old one was good with the ring pretty close to everyone and revival's/tt's close to tp. But the new has a nice balcony with a dancing-roof :laugh: Might also be better when the octagon's will be re-introduced...
  9. Jacke_liten

Help: Can't log into EU

Hi I can't connect to Entropia? :confused: :scratch2:
  10. Jacke_liten

HoF: Second Biggest solo mining HoF!

but... only with 2peds... my biggest is 298ped Lyst and here Is my second biggest :D :yay: and I can't forget the posing!! :D btw... unamped Z20
  11. Jacke_liten

Question: Will E of Emerald be a famous hunting ground?

Hi. What do you think? Will E Emerald be a famous hunting ground, like Atrox at Ithaca or Argo's at Twin Peaks Mall? :P (or things like that) Or Will the hunting ground at Emerald East die out completely? Type you'r suggestions here, please :)
  12. Jacke_liten

X-Fire BUlding at PA

Hi! I made a nice pic with me on the X-Fire building :P Click to enlarge
  13. Jacke_liten

Uber: My first Hunting HoF became a Uber

Hi... Just got it 15mins ago... still shaking... Click to enlarge I know Im the fapper, but It's still my first Hunting HoF, I got mining HoF's but I've been in search for a hunting HoF and today I got It. I've been a fapper to my friend alot, he pays the decay and I'll skill :) but he doesn't...
  14. Jacke_liten

Achievement: Animal Taming

hehe, today I got the easiest unlock I think ;) Even If I already got MMS and soon I'll get RDA/CGA/Extraction :yay: Next up ESL? :) <-- btw... MMA ain't in our SOC anylonger, since he got banned here on EF. (we just wanted to help him, but he destroyed our reputation :( ) And, I got a "nice"...
  15. Jacke_liten

My first Crafting Global!!

Hi! I never post globals, only HoF's here, but this one Is special. Yesterday I was out mining, but when I came back no OreBuyer was available, I waited long and then decided to craft, so I took the 10ped of Belk and some Oil from storage and started to click Basic Pump, and It's only 20PED...
  16. Jacke_liten

Awful Bug! :P

I found a really awful bug today on my friend :P Look on these following 2 pic.'s :) (about the chat, I told him that he looked awful, and It was a bug :P) and compare with This one Well... a relogg made It but... what can I say? :P I knew Invisbo bug existed but this? :confused: :eek:
  17. Jacke_liten

Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

Hi! Because Im a little Curious... I thought I would set this thread up, so what's you'r top Solo Kill? Mine Is Ambulimax Young, Proud :P Because Im a Non-Depositer :) Come on, please reply :P ps. Couldn't find another thread like this... might exist.
  18. Jacke_liten

At Last :)

Hi! No... No.. no... I didn't unlock Kill Strike... But I've reached one of my achievments now :D Both Promoter Rating and Reputation Is on the second page if you sort them in highest poitns :D (SHowing first page) Click to enlarge Edit: Promoter Rating and Reputation Is on the second page...
  19. Jacke_liten

The most embarrassing thing ever happened to you?

Hi, Im inspired by the thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/fun-stuff/111588-stupid-things-i-ve-done-when-drunk-irl.html But here I want to know the most embarrassing thing ever happened to you? :ahh: well... I got mine... :ahh: It was a while ago when I played Football :D It...
  20. Jacke_liten

At last my account is activated, lol

Hi! I just got my account activated and fighting for +REP's, lol. well I got my REAL HoF now :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=150223&c=22 since my first one wasn't really too Real for me https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=150222&c=22
  21. Jacke_liten

At last my account is activated, lol

Hi! I just got my account activated and fighting for +REP's, lol. well I got my REAL HoF now :D since my first one wasn't really too Real for me
  22. Jacke_liten

SpaceCrafts

Hello Entropians :) I just got my profile activated and this is my first post and bla bla bla... but Im not writing here to tell you my story, lol :D I got an Idea once when my friend got a SpaceCraft... He looted it and he found something with a value of 50ped! then he crashed and I was...
Back