Question: Whats you'r Top Solo Kill?

Jacke_liten

Old Alpha
Society
The Knights of Calypso
Jacob Jacke Sagefjord
Hi!

Because Im a little Curious... I thought I would set this thread up, so what's you'r top Solo Kill?
Mine Is Ambulimax Young, Proud :p Because Im a Non-Depositer :)
Come on, please reply :p

ps. Couldn't find another thread like this... might exist.

spider alpha... took some time and was a no loot.

Hehe, Nice one Octo! :)

and you'rs to SODERD :eek: :eek:

Like Soderd, my biggest solo kill was a spider Alpha, before the Regen nerf of course. It took many revives, and the loot wasn't great. There was some loot at least tho...

Biggest solo without dying is a toss up between Atrox Old Alpha and Hogglo Mature... you tell me which is harder...

i'm noobish so my top kill is only a Atrox Alpha...

Freddie

Chopper: It depends on when you killed the Atrox, before or after last VU?

But If you look on Entropedia, It seems like Hogglo Mature should be a little harder :)

Really cool with Spider Alpha :eek: I only thought that the ubers with shadow/angel could kill them xD (Don't think You've got one of those?)

Freddie: That's better than me atleast :p

I too have killed some spiders solo.

Biggest mob I've killed solo without dying in a fair fight is I guess either Chomper Young or Second Entity Generation 02, whichever you feel is harder.

I always used to like tracking which maturity of Atrox I could kill. Never reached the point I could solo a Stalker but before the regen-mod I was killing quite a few Prowlers without dying. Not sure if I can do that post-regen-mod, Old Alpha is no problem unless it crits. I've only tried one Prowler since, and it killed me once.

Hmm, toss up between the new Atrox Prowler and Aurli Chaser. ;)

Last edited:
Doesn't It exist medium players here on EF, like me or something? :p
You'r welcome to post too :)

...or Is It I who Is the real noob? :)

for me it was 2 aurli devastators at once, no hope that i should kill 1 of em so it was a real nice surprise. Guess u get that kind of surprise when just skilling on the same mob all the time and just thinking that "Thoose big mobs are not for me":)

hehe, but the regen and hp lvl has increased and they are stronger :(
So I don't think I would have any chance against them :p

Today I solo killed a Hogglo Young for the first time ever. :yay:

That has to be my top kill. :wtg:

Rez Kill? Falx, and even a spider I think....

Without dying? hmmm Maybe Cersumon Stalker while in Tbird..and very lucky. Generally... they handed be the parts I use to on.

hehe, without dying and not using any traps, cliffs nor healer? some smaller spiders in pixe. with revives etc? well... =)

J.

Im not sure which is hardest to kill, they all seemed pretty hard to me. But without dying Formidica Strong, Hogglo Young, Phasm Old, Neconu Old.

I've killed NeverDie during Total war in CL a couple of times:wtg:

My best kill was to be able to kill a real scammer in a pvp zone at the oilrig.:D

Without dying I've taken AOA (new), Hogg old, Scip alpha, Neconu dom.

I bumped into a Hogg guardian at TI once. I thought wow thats so rare here I have to kill it! Took me 4 revives & it gave me 3ped. :laugh:

Kretlin Alpha, Hogg young, scip young, and phasm mature were my best solo's.

Id say my top solo was an Atrox prowler :D ( after the HP and Regen VU)

got very luck and hardly got hit. :yay:

Oh and also a Hogglo mature.

Last edited:
i remember i killed neconu provider without fapping... using a korss and wore just ghost ;P
i killed aoa with new regen too :)
never depo either

Hey! I want soem more like me to reply to this thread too :D

Awesome Kills!!!!

Falx young with revive.

Neconu Provider, Atrox Alpha, Hogglo Young, Ambu Provider, Aurli Strong without dying.

Since chipping out, Argo Hunter and Trooper V. LOL :silly2:

Araneatrox Dominant.. Because I couldn;t find a guardian or provider

Oh, and I killed myself without dying.. Or with dying? Well I didn;t die up until the point of the kill :laugh:

Atrix Old Alpha.... Alot of fapping, luck and no crits made me survive. I know I taken down a young hog, not sure if I done a mature. Think that the AOA was hardest of thoose two.

I went out to the rig to try out the adjusted Atroxes about a month and a half ago and managed to kill the first Prowler I found. :cool: I was feeling like a bad ass mofo until the next several Prowlers dispatched me to revival with considerable ease. :ahh:

I am really more like you I think judging by the numer of posts and I have been playing about 7 months. Atrox Alpha was my best I think, I did kill a neconu guardian and it seemed to be harder than the Alpha but point wise it is not. I have killed several Atrox Alpha and never did get much loot. I did do a lot of healing on both of the ones above.

Back