Search results

1. T

2000 peds grinder reward Neconu @Winter Park

My fault, I had linked it wrong, now it should work :)
  2. T

2000 peds grinder reward Neconu @Winter Park

[/URL][/IMG] Will this be ok? I was thinking about starting a grind on your land soon :)
  3. Neco Iron challenge

Neco Iron challenge

4. T

Merry Mayhem 2013 Results - Teams

Well played ma'am :) Almost nothing put in, Calypso land deed in return ;) Myself, I played to help soc mates, and got Spirit in return :D
  5. T

Fun ways to cause trouble in EU?

A long long time ago at the oil rig, a couple of ppl tried to get oil when two of the more heavy-hitting inhabitants of the oil rig showed up, both drunk as bats. One of them spotted a poor miner just outside the rig trying to find a nice deposit, when one of the heavy-hitting dudes decided to...
  6. T

MM is over, so how many finished T2? :)

I think that's what he meant by boosting, teammates that don't do enough damage do get many points :) I was on the wrong end of that deal a couple of runs ;P
  7. T

MM is over, so how many finished T2? :)

The Reservoir Dog team with the nice Kerberos-hofs in T2 probably has no player on the prize positions, it mostly consisted of me and Roth, except a couple of runs when we helped another soc mate to the 30 hours playing time. Those runs we had a hard time getting any points :) But I won't be...
  8. T

Selling AS-129

Check out the ingame auction, buy my Starkov before I get second thoughts. It's a very nice as-129, it has shot countless mobs, countless bots, and a couple of avatars perhaps.. Anyway it works great, never jams and hits what u aim at most of the time ;)
  9. T

serendipity

A week?!? :eek: Your triggerfinger is too slow ,)
  10. T

Watch out Elitserien

The man, the artist, the best Luleå Hockey ever had: #25 of Luleå Hockey, Lubos Bartecko is back, first team to get slaughtered will be Skellefteå AIK :)
  11. T

Selling: Bear (M),no shins

I bid tt +1 :D
  12. T

1st uber

Gratz! It's a bit boring that it was only PEDs though ;P
  13. T

CGA unlocked

Gratz.. And I see I am not too far off to get that myself. I'll be mining like crazy for a couple of days now I think :)
  14. T

Another one about socs

Stay Freelancer for years like me. It's the only way.. :)
  15. T

Blob unlocks Marksmanship! :D

Gratz to u :) Now go for RDA and let us know when u get it ;)
  16. T

What a strange mining run..

I would say I had one lucky 30-45 minutes, it all happened very fast :D Thx for all the gratz btw :)
  17. T

What a strange mining run..

I started with an ample lyst as soon as I stepped out of town, a while later 51 PED Force Nexus, after pulling that up ran a couple of hundred metres and "a strange signal is picked up": Beacon tt value 29 PEDs. Alright, nice mining run but that's all I will get this run I started thinking.. How...
  18. Snableglobal

Snableglobal

19. T

Marksmanship unlocked!!!!

Yeah gratz to u :) Keep firing those guns and maybe u will get commando one day ;)
  20. T

Stormer VS Aurli - Round VIII

Stormer vs Aurli? I'll put my money on the Aliens. It's a sure bet ;)
  21. T

Deserve or not an uber HoF?

I deserve an uber loot. I deserve this hangover too though :P
  22. T

Sweden in a nutshell!

Tommy go loot some Outbackos instead of revealing our most guarded secrets! :D
  23. T

PE comic :D

What are u guys laughing at? He told me to sound like bird and I did :(
  24. T

War axe broken - lootpool filled!

Isn't that like Akoz is paying to get rid of his unique axe? :cool:
  25. T

The inevitable VU speculation thread ;)

I think it's very soon to come judging by the uberlag in game.. That or Marko poured his milkshake into the servers :P
Back