serendipity

Society
Devils Rejects
Rondo Ice Slinky
Is there something i am missing to unlock serendipity....

I am at 3.0 hit ability, 30.7% min damage.. I have been comparing my skills with others that have unlocked it,... and the only thing that i am consistantly lower in is agility...

does agility play into prostanding?-- I am a good laser sniper, experienced plasma sniper, and experienced blp sniper....

am i close or is there something i am missing?

eclipsed98 said:
Is there something i am missing to unlock serendipity....

I am at 3.0 hit ability, 30.7% min damage.. I have been comparing my skills with others that have unlocked it,... and the only thing that i am consistantly lower in is agility...

does agility play into prostanding?-- I am a good laser sniper, experienced plasma sniper, and experienced blp sniper....

am i close or is there something i am missing?

You have to be "great" as a professional standing.

you have probably less than 3.0 but it's rounded off at that value, could be 2.97, so you're close

I got serendipity and a few shots later pro standing changed to great, so don't despair ;)

ty for the info guys :D, even though not my thread but i was wondering bout it :D

It took me week of shooting from the time of 3.0 HA till Prof standing change and Serendipity.

Just keep shoooooooooting......

yep, 3.0 in Handguns, 300ped ammo later, still no great in my pro standing.

i too will be pleased when this one finally rolls over...

however, not bad for a miner....hehe...

safara said:
It took me week of shooting from the time of 3.0 HA till Prof standing change and Serendipity.

A week?!? :eek: Your triggerfinger is too slow ,)

using the calculation that is on the forums here somewhere i am at 3.057... of course that is a +/-.... i am on my 3rd 100 ped ammor run.. so hopefully i am close! thanks for the info

safara said:

It was the same for me.

Keep at it you are surely very close.

Back