1. Simon God

Selling: Ml-35

Selling one unit of ML-35 Tier 4.8 S O L D Items/peds deals possible
  2. Simon God

Selling: Improved Fap

Improved Fap 1.9 - new improved price This puppy is sold
  3. Simon God

Selling: Improved EVIL bp

20 clicks in total 400 ped/click if u just want to borrow the bp for X amount of clicks. 350 ped/click if u want them all. Looking for a laser HG like HL8-dps and up, can add peds to deal for right gun, if anyone got something like that to trade with.
  4. Simon God

Selling: Ranked FlameThrower

Selling this flamethrower. Auction will end sunday May the 5th at 18:00 (using entropia time) SB: TT+1 BO: None set at this time. Open to some trades, PM if you got something.
  5. Simon God

Selling: Starkhov LPR-1 (L) Blueprint Improved (L)

Selling this BP: Starkhov LPR-1 (L) Blueprint Improved (L) Check screenshot here for any relevant data: Edit: We now know that the item created from this blueprint is the normal Starkhov LPR-1, with help from giuly, which makes me believe that the improved part is in the loot given. TT per...
  6. Simon God

Selling: jarhead coat hat combo 27 fields 100% halix

Selling this set of armor and coat/hat with 27 fields of 100% halix in total. SB/BO TT+800 All pieces T1-T2. In screenshots most relevant info can be seen. such as TT value, remaining tirs and protection. 5b and defence enhanchers are in the screenshot
  7. Simon God

Buying: Herman RAW-505

Wanna get me a RAW-505 Hit me up if you are looking to sell and how much you want for it, what tier it is doesnt matter. PM or in game Simon God Adebisi
  8. Simon God

Help: Tiering up L armor

What would be the most efficient way to raise the tier of this armor part: The whole point is to raise it a higher tier, like 4-5, but still keeping as much TT as possible. I'm thinking maybe bristlehogs? So armor protects very little, and less decay? Or maybe there is a minimum decay it will...
  9. Simon God

Selling: Sentinel Harness M,L uber TIR

Hello Selling 1x unit of 340 ped TT Sentinel Harness M, L with some cool tier increase rate. SB: 350% BO: 500% Auction will run 3 days once SB has been met with 1 hour sniping extension for new bids.
  10. Simon God

Calling all sand king killers

Having missed out on the last 2 with loot, I'm ready to try again. Event starting in 10 minutes Wave event will be available again at 2011-12-02 20:37:00. Your current position is: Calypso (37453, 59732, 194) Entropia Universe time: 2011-12-02 20:25:02
  11. Simon God

Selling: Batch of LIMITED blueprints. (79 ped TT value)

Selling all LIMITED bps that have been gathering up. According to http://www.entropiabay.com/invcalc.asp Total: TT value 79.08 / 79.08 MU value 1255.51 / 1255.51 Entries 237 / 237 79.08 ped TT value Im guessing entries is the number of blueprints combined. SB: 250% met by whiteknut BO...
  12. Simon God

Selling: Big batch of blueprints. (~750)

Selling all UL BPs thats been gathering up. According to http://www.entropiabay.com/invcalc.asp Total: TT value 12.67 / 12.67 MU value 2416.82 / 2416.82 Entries 759 / 759 Im guessing entries is the number of blueprints combined. [B]SB: 260 ped in PM... !!!!PLEASE BID IN THREAD!!!! If you...
  13. Simon God

Help: side by side-configuration error.

Since like 4-5 days i cant login to EU anymore. I get to client loader and hit launch and get a popup saying. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Entropia Universe\bin32\Entropia.exe The program wouldnt start because its side by side-configuration is wrong. Check the event-log or use the command tool...
  14. Simon God

Selling: Dominax Original Mamba UL, 24 hour auction

Selling this freshly crafted whip-a-thon Dominax_Original_Mamba TT 2180 Auction runs for 24 hours SB is TT+42 BO none.
  15. Simon God

Selling: Pile of Opals

Have about 500 peds of these suckers that are looking for a new tiering home. Price: taking offers, will sell semi cheap.
  16. Simon God

Selling: Helicopter MMB AS-41

Selling these babies for 400 ped each (1538%). In game MU is 1776%. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=778 In twin auc right now if you want one. Only have a few so if you want one cheap, see me or PM for a time! Regards, Simon
  17. Simon God

Modified ESI.

Found this modified ESI at RT 2 weeks ago or something. Modified health bar that is, compared to the normal ESIs. In auction at crazy low price, go snag it up! Regards, Simon "I've made a huge mistake" Adebisi
  18. Simon God

Selling: Esi, 1250 ped

Edit: this item is now at in game auction.
  19. Simon God

What would a mod fap cost on auction with 1 ped start bid?

If someone put a mod fap on auction today with 1 ped start bid what do you think the final price would be? I'm guessing 279 900 ped or less.
  20. Simon God

Who has made the most money off Entropia?

Which player, do you think have made the most money from playing Entropia? For sake of discussion let's leave ND and deathifier and qetesh out of the discussion. Not to belittle their achivements, quite the opposite. But I just think 'players' like these might get too many votes, especially ND...
  21. Simon God

Selling: All skills.

Below is a scan of my skills. All skills are for sale depending on MU. Prolly wont chip that much of the really low % skills. PM me what you want and need. Don't have many esis now, a dozen or so small ones. If you can provide esi(s) that will be good. [Skills] Agility,84.04,Attributes...
  22. Simon God

Selling: Grem M/5b/dante/mtk1k T6/apis bp/jzar/5b/5a

Updated with highest offers made. Will not reply to all PMs as there were too many. Expect a sale in a day or two. Will of course PM the winners. Selling: Full gremlin M, 2 parts are T1 TT+150 offered. Dante TT+2.4k Offered. Apis BP QR 0.1 @ auction Jzar scope full TT 5a No prices set...
  23. Simon God

Help: Game crashes after Medusa login screen.

I enter login and GC. Game kinda freezes for 10 seconds. Then I see the medusa screen (the loader shows full at the bottom of the medusa screen) Then it just shuts off. "Bla bla did not shut down properly" Tried repair, it repaired some files. Still not working. Safe mode same thing. If i do...
  24. Simon God

FYI: I just called MA and they said servers would be up...

...sometimes later. Soooooo.... Here's my favourite game I'm playing right now, you hunt zombies with plants that shoot pea's. (opalo) Trailer Video: CHAbHz8iYHc Download Link: http://www.popcap.com/games/pvz ~25mb tested for spyware and virus I hope you all that try it will love it as...
  25. Simon God

HoF: 1918 petonium @ cnd

TK120 T7 all depth + OA104 Click to enlarge ~Simon
Back