Who has made the most money off Entropia?

Simon God

Stalker
Society
High Mindtropian - Medical Marijuana
Simon God Adebisi
Which player, do you think have made the most money from playing Entropia?

For sake of discussion let's leave ND and deathifier and qetesh out of the discussion. Not to belittle their achivements, quite the opposite. But I just think 'players' like these might get too many votes, especially ND. I'm talking more about the grinding type kind of player, hunters, miners, crafters. And this includes traders and resellers since that is a grind in itself.

I myself has no clue really, that's why it would be fun to hear some thoughts here.

Let the wild speculations, well, go wild!

~Simon

Hunting: I feel it is betwen James Jimmy Stryker & Patrik Stormer Deluxe.
But I'm heading more towards Jimmy because in the video he posted earning $90k

Mining: Squall owns a lot of UL mining amps & has crazy skills.

Crafting: Squall pumps that machine like no other & globals about every second & Akoz because he owns very rare UL bp's :tongue2: :yup:.

Trading: Sarah from Planet Express most definately she owns 2 LA's now :eek:.

LA owners: Neverdie, Qetesh, Deathifier. Best 3 LA earners ingame, minus ND now.

This is who I think earns the most money out of Entropia in their respective fields. But I guess Jimmy wins it because he made known what he earns in EU.

None of the "new age" players like Jimmy have a chance when you have players who still own duped items from back in the day.

From pure peds, it'll be some old cK, DR or CC player. Possibly Starman / Skalman also.

I'll vote for boobies and stars, and the rest.

good question =))

Crafting, Auktuma

Made millions off plates alone

im quite sure mercury star will have to be in that list somewhere. and indeed the old players, like dan dan petrov, starman, proppen, mjukis....take any top skilled soc member thats been around for ~8 years and you will find that (if they ever publicly announce) they have been / are doing quite nicely

other then the obvious ones, also auktuma and buzz lightyear did quite nice im sure, and who remembers the other old crafters, like nzr and uh, there was the one that made that chart on peforum... anyone remember his name?>

Back