Search results

1. Sarah Charlton

Looting Furniture-blueprints?

I noticed that the Nallo Ceiling Lamp Blueprint was very cheap to skill on, so I thought I'd give it a try and see how it worked out. I crafted it a huge part of today, and I increased the Quality Rating from 1.0 to 41. However, I only looted 3 blueprints: 2x Small Plugs 1x Large Plugs I then...
  2. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Armax Field

Armax Texture Texture Information This texture has an effect which may look like stones to some. The TT Value of these textures is 124 Ped. This sale includes: 200 Textures + Texturization, no extra fees. Previews Ingame Just send me a PM if you'd like to meet me up ingame and see how the...
  3. Sarah Charlton

Selling: 1x Ambulimax Field

Ambulimax Texture This texture has never, ever, been sold on auction! Texture Information This texture has a very nice effect and is often refered to as a camoflauge texture. It's basically a very bright texture, but it can be turned into something very close to Black if you use the right...
  4. Sarah Charlton

Buying: All the new paint-cans

I would love to buy at least 3 of each of the new paint-cans. Please let me know if you have any of them. Brigadier, Dark Green, Dark Lavender, Dark Mauve, Dark Purple, Dark Steel Blue, Dark Crimson, Dark Umber and Silver.
  5. Sarah Charlton

Selling 1x Gradivore Field

Texture Information This is a very popular texture with a very cool effect. The blueprint for it is limited, which makes the texture very rare and hard to find. The going price on auction is usually over 200% for it. This sale includes: 200 Textures + Texturization, no extra fees. Previews...
  6. Sarah Charlton

Improvement to Coloring/Texturizing (Alternative solution to coloring separate fields)

I think it would be great if we were allowed to color separate fields, but I also think this would be even better as an alternative, or perhaps, yet another feature. How about always leaving the fields open, at least for coloring. This would allow us to put on extra color on failed fields, and...
  7. Sarah Charlton

Quality Sense unlocked with Material Designer!

Had this for a goal. I was really close to unlock it with Tailoring, but the Material Designer level jumped up, and I managed to unlock it that way instead! Thought I'd celebrate that by adding three new skills into the auction-data:
  8. Sarah Charlton

Selling 1x Atrax Field (Cheap Red Color)

Texture Information This texture has a very cool effect, and can make Orange come out in a very nice Red color. It is thus a very cool effect to use on stripes, to make them appear as Red, when colored Orange. This sale includes: 200 Texture + Texturization, no extra fees. Previews Ingame Just...
  9. Sarah Charlton

Selling 1x Argonaut Field

Texture Information It is usually very hard and expensive to gather up enough Argonaut textures for a field of clothing. I thus thought I would see if I could gather up some myself, and try to sell the field itself. Instead of having the customer gather up all the textures required. We'll see...
  10. Sarah Charlton

Texturizing at 50% - Chance of success

It's possible to set the outcome of a coloration or texturization. I sometimes set the slider on 50% or less if I use Rutol and only want the color to come out slightly darker. This means that the system will toss a dice, and calculate the outcome % between 1 - 50%, depending on the amount of...
  11. Sarah Charlton

Great Material Designer!

I just reached level 30 - Great Material Designer! This means that I recently unlocked the Atrax and the Tezlapod. Fine Silk, Argonaut, and a few others have been maxed. I'm also extremely close to maxing the Longu texture, and should already be able to use that. I hope this means that our...
  12. Sarah Charlton

Buying > Shop in Mall

I think it's time for me to move away from Fort Ithaca and find a place of my own. I would love to buy a shop in either the Port Atlantis, or the Twin Peaks Mall. I'd prefer a Large shop if possible, please let me know if you have any information. I would also love to hear what you think. Is...
  13. Sarah Charlton

Customizable Armor Clothing

The latest addition to the fashion world; the texturizing system, has made it possible for us to customize the clothes in a way which wasn't possible before. The Rutol is currently the most popular texture, as it gives us the ability to make certain colors darker, and thus, also, allow us to...
  14. Sarah Charlton

Looking for web developer

I'm looking for an experienced web developer who would be able to create a website for my services. Below is a small text explaining in short what I need, this'll allow you to see if you're capable of creating such a webpage. I'm more than willing to give you more detailed information if you're...
  15. Sarah Charlton

Is Sarah using to many paint cans?

Background I just received a PM from someone who told me that there was a rumor in Twin Peaks saying that I required more paint cans than we actually need in the coloring process. I'd just like to clarify, and tell everyone how the coloring system actually works. 150 cans per field There are a...
  16. Sarah Charlton

Brukite Texture - For darker colors

The Brukite Stone texture is a texture which makes the colors a bit darker. It's also possibly to select how dark they should be by changing the slider underneith the texture, and thus, adjusting the overall result. It's comparable to the Rutol stone. It's a bit brighter, but a whole lot...
  17. Sarah Charlton

Which creatures are dropping a lot of leathers ?

I've been wondering if the drop-rate of the skins was somehow connected to if anyone has managed to unlock those textures in the material designer profession or not. Immortal has had the same theory, and I would like to see if we can confirm or deny this theory in this thread. Here it goes...
  18. Sarah Charlton

Rutol Texture - For darker colors

The Rutol Stone texture is a texture which makes the colors a bit darker. It's also possibly to select how dark they should be by changing the slider underneith the texture, and thus, adjusting the overall result. This is something which would make the regular Umber turn out like Dark Brown...
  19. Sarah Charlton

How to make a shirt with Longu Leather

A lot of different people has asked about this, and the current system is a bit complicated. So I thought I'd write a small thread about how everything works at the moment. I'm going to take the Longu Leather as an example, as that's a very popular texture. Gathering Material At first, you'll...
  20. Sarah Charlton

Fine Silk - a cheaper White/Silver

I've decided to offer to texturize Fine Silk with a guaranteed result of 100.0%. This means that I will be using more textures than usual, but the result will be pure, guaranteed, and great. The Fine Silk Fabric Texture is a texture which appears as a silverish/whiteish colour. What it does is...
  21. Sarah Charlton

B > Darkslate Grey

I finally managed to find it all. Thanks everyone!
  22. Sarah Charlton

Ultimate system for paint cans

I thought of a new system for the paint cans. This new system would mean that only 15 different paint cans would drop in the loot system, but it would allow us to create close to 50 different colours. How it would work There would be 15 basic colours, some more uncommon than others, of course...
  23. Sarah Charlton

Better system for stackable items in shops

The current system for shops and shopkeepers may be great for invidual items such as armour parts, medkits, weapons, etc. It is however horrible for stackable items, and it's very hard to create a working shop with the intention to sell crafting materials. Let's take texturizing for example...
  24. Sarah Charlton

New mobs are dropping Black!

Many of you already know that the health levels, as well as the regeneration rates were increased on certain mobs this version update. I have recently recieved reports that the Ambulimaxes are now dropping Darkslate Grey, Crimson, as well as White and Black. Ambulimax Old Crimson Ambulimax...
  25. Sarah Charlton

Time to drop those Animal Leathers!

[This is not about hides, this is about Snablesnot Skin, Atrox Skin, Itumatrox Skin, Exarosaur Skin, Cornundos Skin, etc, etc. Not the hides] I'm not really a hunter, but it appears to me as if most of the animal leathers are horribly rare. Most leather which should be rather common are selling...
Back