Search results

1. voom

Selling: Ruby Chirin Dragon (Lv4) plus other pets for bulk lot sale

I am selling: Ruby Chrin Dragon Lv4 Panther Lv7 Vixen Lv1 TabTab Lv 5 Ancient Snablesnot (F) Lv 5 Arret Lv14 plus a number of other low level pets Sale is by auction for 1 week which will start once the reserve bid I have in mind is met.
  2. voom

Selling: Ruby Chirin Dragon lvl 4

I am selling Ruby Chirin Dragon, accepting reasonable offers please PM me. http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=316146&catid=member&imageuser=19344
  3. voom

Question: Selling Small Land Plot with snug plus items

If I sell a land plot with snug with items in it, do those items get sold with the plot?
  4. voom

Still PVP space to get to CP?

Can someone please tell me if you still have to fly into PVP space to get to CP or has this changed? Also do the Uber Aurli have a mission chain yet? Cheers voom
  5. voom

What order to sell skills?

I am just wondering what order would people sell their skills in? I am pretty certain I'm never going to bother crafting anything again so Blueprint Comprehension is the first skill to go for me followed by the other crafting skills. I still like to do a bit of hunting now and then, mainly...
  6. voom

Selling: Selling Small Land Plot complete with Snug and Garden/Gardening Mats

I am selling a small land plot Livas Heights #5 (Area=576 ?9x9). [Calypso, 66599, 85175, 191, Livas Heights #5] It has both a snug and a garden that has some plants growing in it. I am also including around 1K peds (inc M/U) worth of gardening materials/produce, I can provide details if you...
  7. voom

Selling: Divine Intervention Chip

I am selling one Divine Intervention chip for tt +1600 ped, message me here if interested. Voom
  8. voom

Login window freezes after Windows 10 update.

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone else had had any problems logging in since recent Windows 10 update. I now find that I get to the login screen (username/password) and it freezes not letting me input any info and I have to go to task manager to quit out of the program. Not contacted support...
  9. voom

Selling: Weld Wire BP's 3K + attempts

Selling Welding Wire BP's 3645 attempts in 2 (full) L Book II and 2.5 (L) Book I. Books value 13 ped. SB 50 ped met and one week starts as from y'day (Mon 13th) will end Mon 20th BO 70 ped Auction lasts 1 week from SB or until BO is met
  10. voom

Selling: Set of Polaris (M) L - Tiers 1 to 2

Selling set of Polaris M (L) Tiers 1 to 2 Thanks Killahbee for SB of 105%. I guess I should be more specific about what I have. So here goes: Polaris M (L) Gloves X 3 - 1 at full tt 139.50 1 at tt 80.37 1 at tt 11.73 (tier 2) Harness X 2 1 at...
  11. voom

Selling: Selling Set of Thunderbird (L) armour

I am selling a set of Thunderbird (L) M (maybe a couple of extra bits too - need to look). PM me if interested. Cheers :)
  12. voom

Selling: Set of Chronicle armour currently in auction

Post for information only, not selling thread, if this is allowed, if not better mod it I guess.
  13. voom

Support is almost as slow as leveling an ava but just be patient!

I thought I would post my recent experience with support which has taken forever, well not quite. My case was submitted 2016/10/12 (I dunno if that is Dec or Oct as I write my dates differently). Anyway today 17 May 2017 I rec'd a reply and case closed to my satisfaction, thank you Support...
  14. voom

Selling: Sell 1% of Twin Peaks Bank Fund

I am selling my 2% share in Divinity's bank at Twin Peaks. Price is 15000 ped for 2% or 7500 ped for 1% Never had any problems, Divinity is frequently online and always pays promptly when asked. Any questions pm me. Looking for ped and/or CLD (not X) Vavva Voom Straaf Both now SOLD
  15. voom

Selling: Sell Full Set Gremlin Tiers 1,2 and 3

I am selling full set of gremlin armour (M). Tiers are all 1 except shin at 2 and harness at 3, both of which have good tier rates. Set is full TT S/B and B/O is TT +165 ped, PM me or look me up in game Vavva Voom Straaf
  16. voom

Help: Harvesting Caroot plant gives nothing.

I just harvested Caroot plant and received nothing at all, no fruit, no water, nothing to tell me I harvest anything and no discovery HoF Beware you gardeners, don't harvest until this is fixed. I have screenies. I would also like my plant back please.
  17. voom

Buying: Buy DNA A B C and D

Hi I am buying DNA A B C and D for reasonable MU. Please PM or catch me ingame Vavva Voom Straaf
  18. voom

Selling: Selling Set of Vigi (M)

Hi I am selling a set of Vigi (M) Peds preferred thanks PM me here or ingame
  19. voom

Buying: Buying Firn boards

Hi I am buying firn boards, please check your storage, offering very good MU PM me here or ingame
  20. voom

Selling: Selling Set of Adjusted Vigi (M)

Hi I am selling a set of Adj. Vigi (M) Peds preferred thanks :) PM me here or ingame
  21. voom

I defeated level 10

I just defeated a level 10 furlock with my level 6 furlock, so it can be done :) I noticed that the level 10 fatigued a greater amount of health then I did (I had 1 more point in fatigue) so I am guessing that health lost through fatigue/stamina is a percentage of max health.
  22. voom

forest battle

I don't know if this is how it's meant to be but in Forest battle I used up my 8 battles last night and bought 2 more taking total up to 10. Timer said another battle available in 1 hour and counting. I then went to bed and slept for 8 hours. I got up and find I only have 1 battle available. Is...
  23. voom

Compet beta is now up!!!!

Awwww no it's not, only kidding :laugh: So that's April gone, unless it's released tomorrow :scratch2: Haha!! Got you again :)
  24. voom

Crates! What are they good for?

Just curious as to whether anyone has found any use for crates other than being able to sell sweat in auction. On the info. panel it says they are used in Mission Galactica but as far as I can tell this is utter nonsense. They are certainly no good for transport through space via auction as...
  25. voom

Help! Which skill rewardl do I choose?

Hi there. I hope you guys can give me some advice on this matter. I am close-ish to completing my 30K Longtooth iron mission and the rewards I can choose once completed are: 65 ped Heavy Melee weaponry 42.71 ped Plasma weaponry technology 21.35 ped Concentration I mainly shoot laser and blp...
Back