Search results

1. Dazza

Question: Sweat in auction

Hear me out! This isn't just another "we should put sweat in auctions" thread. I actually took the time to read the item description of Vibrant Sweat as an item, and it says: "Vibrant sweat is a container of native Calypso creature life energy force. This EnMatter is one of the parts in making...
  2. Dazza

You cheap mentor!

Well, I was standing at PA offering mentorship, and help to new players who have deadbeat mentors. I get approached by a female avatar (no names) and a private chat ensued. Dazz: Hey :) Potential disciple: I want to viw ur mentorship offa Dazz: How about I take you and show you the basics, then...
  3. Dazza

Question: PC: 100% x 3 Exarosaur set

Just wondering what I should sell these at? Hobb BomberJacket (100% x 3 - Exarosaur Leather) Full TT - 16.50/16.50PED Basic Pattern Pants (100% x 3 - Exarosaur Leather) Full TT - 7.00/7.00PED Basic Pattern Shirt (100% x 3 - Exarosaur Leather) Full TT - 7.00/7.00PED Reilly Boots (100% x 3 -...
  4. Dazza

Profit/Loss Stat Keeper

Well, seeing as its been asked for (see FilthyMcNasty's thread - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/146258-profit-loss-stat-keeper.html) then I will begin advertising what I have been working on :) The Entropia Daily Value Calculator Before I begin on this, thanks go out to...
  5. Dazza

I got some of my goals done!

And thats a suprise, as I almost never follow my goals to the very end! During my year and a bit in EU, Ive played stupidly, until I met a few mates who set me straight and taught me "eco". Thanks to them (wont name names, they know who they are) I know that a p3a + 102 is an extremely good...
  6. Dazza

Help: What to "project" on?

Hey all - Just looking for the communities opinion on the topic ;) From the start - Recently I have started playing a fair bit more economically, and have been striving to boost my dmg/pec, and have found my setup - now what to use it on? I want to camp a mob, be in it for the long run. Here...
  7. Dazza

Damage "effects" and different critical hit mods?

Had a thought yesterday - IM SERIOUS! :P What if, the different damage types had "effects"? for example, something that does impact damage (mob/weapon) could knock your avatar and you would be "dazed"? A critical would, in effect, "knock out" someone/something for a few seconds. or electric...
  8. Dazza

Damage "effects"?

Had a thought yesterday - IM SERIOUS! :P What if, the different damage types had "effects"? for example, something that does impact damage (mob/weapon) could
  9. Dazza

DNA samples mistake

First off - I dont know if this is the place I should post this, so mods, feel free to move it wherever it belongs.. To the story! Walking through the malls looking for an a102 at a reasonable price, I see some exa DNA samples.. Well, the downfall of walking around in 1st person is the detail...
  10. Dazza

Cornundos Modified?

Umm, hunting at billy's, see a cornundos old - usually took me a few shots and it went down... I shoot it, shoot it, 200 ammo later its still standing, and regenning like mad :confused::confused::confused: Anyone that can tell me if this is normal, or if it's been messed with? Coz that was...
  11. Dazza

Help: Issues with 9.3.4

Ok, here it goes - I open up the client loader, press I accept, and up comes the update screen. About 10 seconds later, "An error occured when trying to download a file" "File: Entropia.exe" Reason: (12029). It could have been that it was busy last night, but this morning, I seriously see no...
  12. Dazza

Looking for Zero ZeroP Pentdragon

I have been away a looong time, at uni, and handed control of Hells Angels to Striker Roadkill Killkenny, and when I returned, there was an application that passed through, Zero's application. Obviously me and Striker are new to soc's, so I dont know what would've happened with the application...
  13. Dazza

PC: Avatar

Yup, you read it right.. My avatar Just questions - Am I allowed to sell my avatar? - What to do with the gold card? So yeh, dont hesitate to ask... skill scanner shows tt value of 199ped, market of 2297ped.. [Skills] Agility 47.7 Attributes Intelligence 35.28...
  14. Dazza

I did it - Daikiba Young global

Well, been a long time wish of mine to global on a daikiba young, and I did it :o Me and Drooe were swunting east of Atlas South, and got this 73ped global! Still haven't split it, waiting in storage for my mentor to buy wools! ;oD :yay::yay::yay:
  15. Dazza

Animal DNA idea

Well, just thinking of an extra way for MA to make money lol. (j/k, but will probably end up that way anyways) Anyways, we all get different parts of DNA from a mob, what if: We get a tool from tt, something on the lines of a surgical knife, and it decays, say, 1pec per use. Once you kill a...
  16. Dazza

Andaeriel Nienna Eledhwen

Joining the 2nd of May, 2008, Nienna came into PA like any other person, thing is, she didn't know hell was waiting around the corner. "Heya, do you need some help?" was the first thing in a pm I asked, and the answer, was a yes Then was the task of sweating, at the good old swamp camp. Thats...
  17. Dazza

Where is my stuff gone?

First thing you should all know, Im a freak about keeping my storage clean as a whistle. No military background in my life, but im a control freak. I have my rows in storage as such: wools hides refined skins skins extractors paints animal parts animal parts robot parts robot parts crafted mech...
  18. Dazza

Odd email from PayByCash

Hey all. I just got this email, im on the brink of thinking that this is an account stealer... opinions? Hello (name), Your subscription for Entropia Universe will expire soon. To continue your subscription, please go to the Entropia Universe site to renew it. Your Entropia Universe...
  19. Dazza

2 days, 13 globals and a Hof

Wow. Drooe got me addicted to this. Thanks man, really :P Nah, its coz of the hunts that im gettin there slowly! Well, sold my marber for 40ped more than i paid, so had 450ped. Didnt know what to do, and my mate Drooe suggested a Hogg hunt in soc chat. I said I couldnt go, didn't wanna blow my...
  20. Dazza

Hunting Test.

After having a fair few annoying looting days, I've decided to check whats happening. Having 250ped on card, I thought I might do a test. Sure, It's been done before, but after reading through PkmX and Gluepot's runs, I thought it might bring something new: A new depositors options. What Im...
Back