Search results

1. Apple

106 PED Molisk Scout

For someone who almost never globals while hunting solo, this was a great surprise and a lot of fun. :)
  2. Apple

Apple's Suggestions: Nova Fragments as Fuel?

This one is a little wacky, but I figured I'd throw it out there: Nova Fragments are currently pretty useless. They sell for a few PEC per 1,000, which makes them even less valuable than sweat, dung, fruits, or stones (all the items you can get for free). Getting them in a loot -- especially...
  3. Apple

Apple's Suggestions: Improved Trade Interface

The trading system could use some work. Right now, the way it works is we dump our items in piles into the trade window, and the other party sees our items in a list along with their TT values. They then place items or PED/PEC into the window to make their offer. (anyone else notice that this...
  4. Apple

Apple's Suggestions: Coloured Socmate Names in Friend List

This one is self explanatory. It would be nice if society members had special colours in your friend list: This way it would be easy to tell how many of your socmates were online at any given moment, and easily differentiate between people. In fact, this opens up the door to many other...
  5. Apple

Apple's Suggestions: Profession Titles

I don't display my profession underneath my name in Entropia. The reason I don't do so is because, at least with the skills I use the most, the profession titles offered to me don't make sense. In the real world a person's profession is "doctor" or "lawyer", "engineer" or "bus driver". In...
  6. Apple

Achievement: Marksmanship

I reached level 10 in Laser Pistoleer (Hit) a few days ago, but I've been using BLP since then and I guess that's why it didn't trigger. Click to enlarge The first unlock of (hopefully) many!
  7. Apple

Entropia Players: Fans or Addicts?

This is another of my 'critical looks at EU' threads. Again, let me start with a disclaimer: I like EU. I enjoy the time I spend playing the game. These threads are meant for mature discussion and not as jabs against MindArk, FPC, or the Universe itself. First off, let's face it. Entropia...
  8. Apple

Is MindArk too ambitious?

Before I write anything, let me just state that this thread is intended for mature discussion and not as a jab against MindArk or Entropia (I love Entropia!). Also, I have recently returned to the game after a bit of an absence. If any of my information is incorrect, please correct me. :) Upon...
  9. Apple

Calypso Band Names!

I got to thinking last night. If there were musicians on Calypso, what would they be called? Then a few names popped into my head. A heavy metal band: Maganite Strike An alternative rock band: The Snablesnot Hoffers A mellow indie band: Broken Jester A pop supergroup: The All Time Highs...
  10. Apple

B: Sollomate Aggressio

Looking to buy one of these power fists, maybe two. Send me a PM or post here if you're interested in selling.
  11. Apple

Apple's Diary

( If you have not done so, read this first. If you start here a lot of things won't make sense. ) Chapter 3: Prophecy We arrived in Twin Peaks a few hours later, tired but alive. The journey was fairly uneventful, and the amplified rifle I carried more than took care of the few hostile animals...
  12. Apple

Fiona Fleming

My name is Fiona Fleming, daughter of Jackson Fleming. If my name sounds familiar, it is because I was mentioned in Ayhoe's Diary. I look forward to getting to know the users of this forum.
Back