1. Jakkin

How fricking ironic (falling damage)

I second this....
  2. Jakkin

Netherlands - Spain... Gues it!

Netherlands will win with 2-1
  3. Jakkin

Entropia Universe 10.8.4 Release Notes

Downloaded and patched without any problems..
  4. Jakkin

Entropia Universe 10.8.1 Release Notes

Repair Installation The client loader can now automatically repair corrupt installations, allowing full restoration of your Entropia Universe client to working condition without having to install and patch it again from scratch. The repair utility can be accessed from the File menu in the client...
  5. Jakkin

Quest/mission system

And for it not to get exploited you can get sweat in loot with this gun, maybe a small amount more then with one successful sweating attempt. This way you can do some hunting and get some action but not disrupt the sweating market since you would get less sweat per mob then ordinary.
  6. Jakkin

New Community Manager

Congratulations Skam!!! This is truly wonderful news and I hope all the best to you and the community. This will be a gigantic step towards a better tomorrow! :yay:
  7. Jakkin

Mass suicidal mobs

It's not a bug, its a feature.. Works as intended :cool:
  8. Jakkin

Uber: 1458 ped Blausarium

Gratz many times over!!! You really deserved that :yay: Now go get that tower, I can feel that it is just around the corner!! And keep up the good work :cool:
  9. Jakkin

Info: Top 20 ATH for Every Resource!

I got a 751 Solis Beans a couple of months ago. Solis Beans HoF
  10. Jakkin

Survey Shirts from Miss Calypso event

I missed the event :( But you are looking good Cail! :D
  11. Jakkin

Tack för du kom i lördags, det var sjukt kul! :D

Tack för du kom i lördags, det var sjukt kul! :D
  12. Jakkin

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Jack Johnson - Better Together
  13. Jakkin

Happy bappy Halloween :) So are you coming to my party on the 14:th November?

Happy bappy Halloween :) So are you coming to my party on the 14:th November?
  14. Jakkin

Salamander Foot Guards, SGA Edition (F)

BIG Grats my friend! You sooo deserve something good after all this ! :yay: Don't go spending it all in one go now :cool:
  15. Jakkin

Achievement: Maxed BLP Rifle

Good work!! Gratz! :yay:
  16. Jakkin

Klart jag vill rösta! Det spelar ingen roll vad du gör för konstigheter, du har alltid min röst ! ^^

Klart jag vill rösta! Det spelar ingen roll vad du gör för konstigheter, du har alltid min röst ! ^^
  17. Jakkin

Självklart! Man gör vad man kan för att hjälpa en gammal vän! :D

Självklart! Man gör vad man kan för att hjälpa en gammal vän! :D
  18. Jakkin

hiiimuuuuuuuraaaaa!!! BED TIME! :P

hiiimuuuuuuuraaaaa!!! BED TIME! :P
  19. Jakkin

Tell me a reason to stay ...

My suggestion: if it's not fun, then walk away.. maybe for a few months, maybe even a year or two.. as long as you don't chip-out and sell everything because you WILL be back.. I know from personal experience that thats often the case and people that do chip-out often feel stupid when they...
  20. Jakkin

New Items for Miners

Don't forget the Chainsaw (L) for those claims that get stuck in trees... Or the Dynamite (L) for stones that cover our claims now and then! I'm all up for the Crampons (L), but if they introduce fall damage then I think my end is nigh in this universe... EDIT: Steve_saber beat me to it.. :D
  21. Jakkin

SGA items from Mining?

If I understood Marco correct then all professions would have a change to get SGA-items.. I doubt miners will get hunting gear tho.. but just go out and mine and try to find "something out of the ordinary" preferably a nice mining amp :yay:
  22. Jakkin

Happy Birthday Skam

:birthday: Happy Birthday!! :birthday: I hope you have a great day!! :yay::wtg::yay:
  23. Jakkin

Earliest EU Player

Account Created 2003-10-29
  24. Jakkin

Happy Birthday Danielle Yourmom Deathbringer!!

Happy Birthday! :birthday:
  25. Jakkin

London Meet 2009 - 28/29th August

It was almost to much fun yesterday :yay::yay: Quite hard to get up at 8 and go to he airport.. and I still don't feel to well :rolleyes: But it was a lovely time and I will absolutly try to come next time aswell!
Back