New Items for Miners

Fforest

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Travis Fforest Cutter
I was chatting with a soc mate last night (a frustrated miner) and we came up with a solution for those hard to reach mining claims.....

Crampons (L) :D - Attach these spikes to your footwear and reach those vertical claims!!

After a brief pause, my soc mate said "OK. What if they reach minimum condition while you are half way up a cliff?". Easy...

Parachute (L) - Don't go climbing without one!

After an exchange of :rofl: the conversation ended. But should it have? What happens if the parachute hits minimum value mid-air. Not so easy? Nah, piece of cake...

Expando Pants (L) - Your inflatable trouser friend (hang on. that sounds rude :scratch2:) These will inflate and act as your own personal air bag at the push of a button.

OK. What if these go belly up before you hit the deck? Well, what are the chances of all three items failing in the same instant? I don't know. But to cover for this, every miner should also carry Crutches (L) and Bandages UL :)

I would be surprised if all of these weren't implemented in VU 10.1 ;)

Ff

Now where are my pills :eyecrazy:

hahaha :D made me laugh. put them pills away ;)

since you dont take fall damage it kinda useless :p ill stick with the Crampons (L) :p

since you dont take fall damage it kinda useless :p ill stick with the Crampons (L) :p

Fall damage also coming in VU10.1 ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD62TncTEGY[/YOUTUBE]

:D

I was chatting with a soc mate last night (a frustrated miner) and we came up with a solution for those hard to reach mining claims.....

Crampons (L) :D - Attach these spikes to your footwear and reach those vertical claims!!

After a brief pause, my soc mate said "OK. What if they reach minimum condition while you are half way up a cliff?". Easy...

Parachute (L) - Don't go climbing without one!

After an exchange of :rofl: the conversation ended. But should it have? What happens if the parachute hits minimum value mid-air. Not so easy? Nah, piece of cake...

Expando Pants (L) - Your inflatable trouser friend (hang on. that sounds rude :scratch2:) These will inflate and act as your own personal air bag at the push of a button.

OK. What if these go belly up before you hit the deck? Well, what are the chances of all three items failing in the same instant? I don't know. But to cover for this, every miner should also carry Crutches (L) and Bandages UL :)

I would be surprised if all of these weren't implemented in VU 10.1 ;)

Ff

Now where are my pills :eyecrazy:

Ha Ha the ideas are acually good and should have a place in EU +rep

A 2 in 1 refiner or a refiner where you can load it down with several different ores or ens (depending on the refiner), kinda like batch crafting.

mk4 anti grav box...oh wait, they have those and just dont want to drop more :rolleyes:

I like it! :yay:

Gimme Crampons (L), a chainsaw for trees, and dynamite for rocks and turn me loose! :laugh:

Don't forget the Chainsaw (L) for those claims that get stuck in trees...

Or the Dynamite (L) for stones that cover our claims now and then!

I'm all up for the Crampons (L), but if they introduce fall damage then I think my end is nigh in this universe...

EDIT: Steve_saber beat me to it.. :D

I like it! :yay:

Gimme Crampons (L), a chainsaw for trees, and dynamite for rocks and turn me loose! :laugh:

I like your thinking :)

Are you on the same pills as me? :scratch2:

Back