Search results

1. SanSiim

Help: Keyboard/lag issue?

Ok so, like 2 months back I got new PC, also installed EU then to see if there was any improvements made to the GFX since I hadn't played for like a year, all was working as intended. So today I logged in again to actually do some hunting or mining, but the problem that I have now is that...
  2. SanSiim

Castorian EnKnuckles-A

Hello! I'm wondering how much a Castorian EnKnuckles-A (the beginner power fist that was available to buy from the TT before) would be worth atm? Regards, SanSiim
  3. SanSiim

Selling: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/04

Full TT T2.1 Asking TT+215
  4. SanSiim

Selling: Ancient snable male/female, exa

Got these 3 sad and lonely pets in my pocket looking for new home: Ancient Snablesnot-Female lvl1 Ancient Snablesnot-Male lvl1 Ancient Exarosaur lvl1 (SOLD) They are all lvl1 so haven't learnt any bad manners from me and will behave well. Looking for 30ped a pet.
  5. SanSiim

Selling: Aud

Hello! I'd like to sell 50 AUD (minimal of 10 per sale) 50ped/deed. Regards SanSiim
  6. SanSiim

FYI: Pirates camping at Toulan SS!

Hey! Already sent a support case about this. When you leave planet Toulan your quad/vtol will not spawn in safe zone but lootable PVP and Nebula Virus Elite scum is camping (exploiting and should be banned for good if you ask me) the people that are leaving the planet so be careful...
  7. SanSiim

So, I thought I'd make a thread where people can post what they will remember the most from 2013 that happened in Entropia Universe. My personal list would be as follows: * After the loot "balancing" and "improving" in the very beginning of 2013 came the total lack of loot for the rest of the...
  8. SanSiim

Heya! For about a week now from time to time when I come to see the "New Posts" it says: Sorry, there are no new posts to view. You may search for posts updated during the previous 24 hours, here; while there clearly are new posts. I know this has happened before and so maybe someone could...
  9. SanSiim

Question: What is resonation amplifier and what does it do?

The title says it all.
  10. SanSiim

Help: Resurrecition chip

Hello! I was wondering if there is someone, that owns a res chip, that would be willing to help me unlock ESL. BUT I would not be able to provide collateral, so you would have to be totally nuts or just believe that I will not run away with your chip, laughing in your face. So if you are a...
  11. SanSiim

Selling: Nemesis/Bear M set

Due to low loot I'm selling this armor set: Nemesis helmet t2.3 Nemesis arms t1.8 Nemesis gloves t2.3 Nemesis shins t2.2 Nemesis foots t2.8 Bear harness t2.0 Bear thigh guards t2.1 SOLD
  12. SanSiim

Diana LOVE Brand

Who is (s)he and how is (s)he soloing feffox marauder/slayer, if not obviously using the bug to trap them and kill. I feel I am being violated in this competition. Or should I go to Northern cave too and start trapping big feffoxes?
  13. SanSiim

Internal error while reviving

I just copy paste the text I sent to support: I was killed in PVP4 and then when the revive counter reached 0 it said there was and internal error and I revived back in contaminated zone, got killed again and then when revive counter reached 0 the same thing happened again and again. Then I...
  14. SanSiim

Help me find him!

Hello! If anybody could put me in contact with Boardian Chilix Corunian I'd appreciate it a lot. Thx!
  15. SanSiim

Question: Set team target

Hello! I would like to know if anybody else is experiencing the same kind of thing I'd say after the last VU where when you try to select the team target and there should be that red square with your name on it (SanSiim's Target etc) it just selects the target as if you clicked on it (just...
  16. SanSiim

Question: When was the last time you looted a beacon?

Hello fellow miners! I have been mining quite a lot in the past year or so and never had a beacon in my loot window. As a matter of fact the last time I got a beacon while mining was pre CryEngine so I was wondering how often do people actually get these.
  17. SanSiim

Rextelum wave NOW!

Come join in and lets get to Sand King! Wave is going on NOW!
  18. SanSiim

Remote mining

Hello! Had this idea pop into my mind today (maybe has been suggested in the past) of devices that you could put next to your claim (on the claim) and that would just mine your claim out without you being there. The device would itself be (L) (maybe few UL versions to pop in mining loot)...
  19. SanSiim

Selling: Robot Optical Lens

Hello! Selling larger amount of Robot Optical Lens. PM for more info.
  20. SanSiim

Auction server broken?

It appears that after last VU every night from about 20:00 MA time the auction server (seems to be also same server to support, because this either won't work then) does not work. It's really frustrating, because you can't sell/buy anything=can't play=can't spend PEDs. Please fix it ASAP!
  21. SanSiim

Uber: Hadraada suprise

Had this nice item pop up in my loot a few weeks back. Nice to see that camping sometimes does pay :) PS! The fap is now for sale.
  22. SanSiim

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler

Selling this nice beauty. Eco of 9,99Hp and 14,44HP second. More info about the fap over here. Fap is at full TT (240ped). SOLD
  23. SanSiim

Selling: GYRO FAP-14 Smuggler

Hello! Selling this nice beauty. Eco of 9,99Hp and 14,44HP second. Make your offer by PM. Earliest I can reply would be 26st of October. More info about the fap over here.
  24. SanSiim

Multible items

Hello! Don't know if this has been proposed in the past, but would be great to see the ability to select multiple items from your inventory at once and then drag those with one swing to the TT etc. Would save a ton of trouble for many people I'd guess.
  25. SanSiim

Selling: Gremlin M set

Hello! I'm selling my male gremlin set with tiers between 1.0-1.7; full TT (484,2ped) SB/BO: +190ped 14 defense enhancers included SOLD
Back