Question: What is resonation amplifier and what does it do?

SanSiim

There is no bathroom!
Society
The Maniacs
Siim SanSiim Ots
The title says it all.

Its a component from Arkadia used in manufacturing Amps

As Dredge said, it's a component used in Terra Amps 2-10 but it's classified as an attachment. To loot the BPs (I think they're all L) you'll have to be crafting amps.

Thanks for the info guys (Y)

More information about resonation amps:
after some recent VU resonation 2...9 amplifiers have been moved to components (metal). Very great move I would say because of we have more crafters on components, so gratz to them they will have some cool stuff on loots (nice mu so far on prints and reso components; Resonation 9 looters I could reward nicely :)). These limited prints independently of the number on them (2...9) all are of level 2. So in order to loot them it seems the crafter should pick some level 2 component to click. And I think it's not necessary to pick level 2 metal component. For sure you will be able to loot these resonation amplifier prints crafting lower level comps (i.e. level 1) or higher ones (level 3-6), just could be these prints will be more rare on loots. But have fun to reserach! Different prints will be different looters, ones - better and others - rare looters. One more thing - you need to do clicks on Arkadia - I think these loots are Arkadia-based.

my 2pecs

/auk

Back