Search results

1. V

Help: is my PC running too hot???

Hi all! Well after playing EU for 30-60min my PC will just freeze. Nothing happens and i have to restart. How can i find out which part is is? What can i do? PC is 2 years old and last summer nothing like this happend. this is my setup: ATI radeon 4850 Core Duo @ 3ghz OCZ Reaper DDR2 2x2gig.
  2. V

looking for snable youngs

Hi all! i need your help... im helping a friend to start in EU. we need to find snable youngs-old for him male or female... now since 10 all spawn have changed i dont know where to look... best is to have a high spawn... and no other mobs... or somethings like atals heaven pre10 thanks in...
  3. V

FYI: Subcribing...

Hi! just wanted to let you guys know you dont need to post in a thread to subscribe!.... just click on the "thread tool" and press "subscribe to this thread" of course you wount get ANY efd but atleast your not spamming... GL to you hope you all read this
  4. V

Updating EU... forever...

Yep that the problem. If already did all win updates DLed the C++ file and were able to get to login screen. Today this mini patch showed up but when i hit Launch it opens the updating window and does ... nothing... im running a win xp 64 does anyone else have the same issue?
  5. V

what is your highest TT loot in the past 2 years?

yes its about LOOT again ive been asking this myself for a very long time now and cant hold my curiosity back anylonger. i want to to know how high the ammount of players with those fat uber loots there are. i belive there was such a poll a few years ago and ive been waiting for a new one...
  6. V

MA`s masterplan

i know the loot has been discussed alot here... so i dont want to start another whine thread i just want to point out the way it is now and see what you got to say. So you ask yourself why do i get 50% comebacks? why do noobs hit aths etc. the answere is quite simple because MA need to earn...
  7. V

Selling: Breer p3a (L) Blueprint

Hello! im selling this unl BP the QR. is 0.01
  8. V

Selling: HUNTER armor male full

Hello im selling this nice armor. If you want to look good get it. With a few skills you can hunt atrox up to providers (small ones are realy easy). With 6as you can hunt alot of bots... all i needed whole Robo Wars was this nice set mid lvl warriors, troopers are easy to kill. Ofc its a eco...
  9. V

Selling: Exceptional Robot Optics Lense

Hello! The Lense is sold. Close this thread
  10. V

Buying: Rutic Blix (L) Blueprint

hi im looking for a blix bp pls contact me if you have one you dont need. thanks
  11. V

10 runs on feff data

Hi here are some stats i did to check spendings/income i used p5+104, opalo+101, fap50, emtkit2350, Ghost with Knight foot ( after Run 8 Kobold foot ) guards Skills: 41 hit, 38 dmg , 17 evader and medic Loot is only the TT value , no markups and leftover ammo one run was made with 200 LWC...
  12. V

a resource map community.

Hi all! Im looking for a page where i can see all resources. there was one in ... ehmm 2006 ... a frensch site ... it doesnt exist anymore ( i think ) . good thing was everybody was able to add his finds and ares there, so it was quite a good source. right now im looking for a simliar site...
  13. V

you knew? skillgain , mining ...

it doesnt matter how many times you click to get the skillgain it is determined by the value of the deposit so a 100ped lys will give you same mining skills as a 100ped kanerium. at least this was new to me since im not the hardcore miner.i noticed this when i hit a massive alferix and gained...
  14. V

S: 5A - set, Fap 80

Hello, please buy my stuff :) Armor Plating Mark.5A 1 24.19 PED Armor Plating Mark.5A 1 24.02 PED Armor Plating Mark.5A 1 24.21 PED Armor Plating Mark.5A 1 24.22 PED Armor Plating Mark.5A 1 24.09 PED Armor Plating Mark.5A 1 24.04 PED start bid is TT+90 PED buyout is TT+120 PED...
  15. V

(L) wep;does skills matter after max out?

Hi i want to know if there are any stats beside the crit and hit... will the average dmg of an arch master be better then of someone who just maxed out an opalo ( on same gun of course ). its clear to me that other skills like evade , hp etc ... matter when it comes to hunting but what about...
  16. V

Deposit ...

Hello I was aways for some months from EU now i wounder if i should start again with some hunting ... so here is my question : I want to deposit some money again . I used gametime for depositing but its not more available. What kind of options do i have to deposit ? any one with good...
  17. V

selling my outfit

Hello im selling my clothes Urban Nomad Black jumper (M) Urban Nomad Blizzard trousers (M) Urban Nomad Mist shoes (M) Zero Legend Iron Rage jacket (M) reply here or send a pm if your interested
  18. V

Problem!What do you think?

Hi ! I have a little Problem . When i started PE 1,5 years ago i didnt knew i would enjoy this game so much and put in the wrong name because of security reasons . noone wants spam and i saw spam ariving even trough real mail ! So now i asked them wheather its possible to change the...
Back