Search results

1. C

Login using 5GHz WiFi internet

No I'm not. But I have a laptop which I can run EU on as well, so I will give that a go to see if there's a difference. Yet it's other hardware.. Yesterday I tested for another hour and saw some issue with connectivity again. On the other hand, it might also just be EU itself? From what I've...
  2. C

Did some more testing. No changes to the setup and I've had less issues now. Sometimes some lag spikes, but mainly no real big problems... Still odd behavior though :/
  3. C

I appreciate the feedback. But we're talking 4-5m and no walls blocking it. So interference seems unlikely. Even so, I'd see lesser throughput in general and more than likely issues with ping and other games in general?
  4. C

Bit old thread but I can login perfectly to EU but once hunting I get a LOT (50%) of "Failed" errors while shooting mobs using 5ghz. When I switch to 2.4ghz there's no such issue. I'm next to my router and speedtests tell me I hit my connection cap (195Mbps download and 24Mbps upload) I also...
  5. C

Selling: Vintage ( [M2100] - [Sollomate Opalo] - [Castorian Survival EnBlade-A] )

More info via following shots: Offers please. http://imgur.com/a/4UUtO [M2100] [Sollomate Opalo] [SOLD!] [Castorian Survival EnBlade-A] [SOLD!]
  6. C

Biodome

Where can i find New Oxford?
  7. C

Skillgain on maxed weapons

nice post KP708
  8. C

I've done like 100+ hours on snables during a certain period in the past, which led to 1 global :) from a female snablesnot, only 60ish peds which did cover some loss in those days. But seriously, by that time I was ready to stick forks in my knees to see if I was still alive. That's the only...
  9. C

Skillgain on weapons which are maxed for you does still exist right? It's just way slower then when you would use the weapons which give SIB? Would one just be able to hunt snables with a maxed opalo over and over again, for months and skill up slowly but steadily?
  10. C

Biodome

Thank you both!
  11. C

Biodome

Nobody told me :) I was just checking http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/index.php?title=Club_NEVERDIE_biodomes_DNA_settings which has a nice dome full of exa's which I would love to hunt. But given it's 25 ped to play there makes me think twice. Is it really worth is, since I don't know...
  12. C

Biodome

What is "Biodome" and how do I venture to it. What does it cost me? What do I have to keep in mind?
  13. C

Hunting

Well I did buy a BreerM2a yesterday @ 115% which is pretty priced I guess. But I wasn't going to wait for a better opportunity. Had to have some EU quality time ;) Now I've noticed that the cauda's are great to hunt with the gun. Haven't found a place which has plenty of them with out other...
  14. C

Hunting

Is the Riker UL1 a bad gun btw, since nobody mentioned it and it has nice maxed stats for me atm.
  15. C

Hunting

ok thanks again all!
  16. C

Hunting

What I do find weird is that the SIB guide says I should be using a ISIS LR41 which has a recommended lvl of 18. But when I spec this weapon on AH I see that it hardly does max dmg. Apolo gives me 4-8/4-8 ISIS LR41 gives me rather bad stats but does give skill increase bonus, but is at bad as...
  17. C

Hunting

Since I'm posting in the n00bs Corner you may assume anything you'd like. I personally don't mind reading something I already know. But to be correct. Any help is much appreciated at this moment since I'm getting an information rush now. (and I'm not talking about this thread alone lol) :) I'm...
  18. C

Hunting

Ok this is getting confusing :) I'll try some later today, but getting a gun isn't that easy it seems. Just checked AH. Must check those other places (malls etc asap)
  19. C

Hunting

Thank you, didn't know cauda's was short for cornundacauda obvious now though :)
  20. C

Hunting

Ah yes, and where can I find these "cauda's"?
  21. C

Hunting

What is HA/SHA btw?
  22. C

Hunting

Ow I see some new thing already. First, thank you all for your replies. I see some mentioning realestate/malls, this is all new to me, so auction isn't the only spot to get equipment :) Have to look around some more I guess.
  23. C

Hunting

So limited weapons are a good choice nowadays? I can't imagine they being good unless you don't pay too much markup?
Back