Biodome

CenT

Mature
What is "Biodome" and how do I venture to it. What does it cost me? What do I have to keep in mind?

if u are reffering to CP biodomes than u have to keep in mind that if u do not have gremlin + 5b and emt-2600 u dont belong there :D

GL :wtg:

Here you can read basic facts about CND, where you can ind some of the "bio domes" the othe rplace is called Crystal Palace and is a space station. The mobs up there are of extreme high threats so no place for you if you don't have the right stuff.

http://nirfu.gluonsoft.se/cndreport.htm

If you want to play with exas go to the LA north of New Oxford. Only big exas there (and a few small birds)

You mean this?

biodome.jpg

Go into a teleporter and click "change continent"

That's Amethera, and all begining players got the New Oxford tp and Tresure Island tp for the start. ;)

Very big exas on that LA...if you die you may not get out if you can't handle them. The revive is surrounded by Stalkers and Prowlers in all directions.
I've met a few stranded guys there who needed a hand to escape, it's not a busy place to be stuck.

Argus, Atlas Island North South and Atlas Haven all have exas in herds much lower maturity if the LA ones are too big.

t

Very big exas on that LA...if you die you may not get out if you can't handle them. The revive is surrounded by Stalkers and Prowlers in all directions.
I've met a few stranded guys there who needed a hand to escape, it's not a busy place to be stuck.

If that happens he can just visit www.euforces.com and place a rescue call and we will happily excort him out ;)

Back