Search results

1. RexExtreme

Selling: McMahon Vengeance Tier 4.60 129/200 SOLD !

Would like 30K Will consider reasonable offers Peds only IGN : Renee Rex Extreme PM in game or here ty !
  2. RexExtreme

Selling: Vigi Female full set

PM me if interested. Thanks ;)
  3. RexExtreme

So, If your reader stops working or gold card...

Are you just screwed for a few months? I just sent in support case. I have never had it this bad. Error 72, Error 73, Error 76...Over and over all day. this would happen once in awhile but NEVER a code? This has not happened to me yet. Only had this gold card less then one year. Can anyone...
  4. RexExtreme

Anyone experiencing Lag in game and being kicked off?

Dont know about anyone else, but ever since new vu. I am getting kicked off like crazy. Before new Vu, I did not have these problems at all. I even lowered my options to 56k modem to try to not get kicked and it is still happening. Hunting Furors today and had Fap lag and gun lag. Running Vista...
  5. RexExtreme

Achievement: Unlocked Coolness! :)

Finally, It happend....:yay:
  6. RexExtreme

HoF: First Mining HOF!! 223 pedder

Happened so fast into my mining that I didnt get that first shot of the HOF, but I did get these....thanks for looking!
  7. RexExtreme

HoF: My First Mining HOF!

Hey Everyone! Thanks for taking a look! I was so surprised by the sound of the HOF that I didnt get that shot....But I did get these two...Me all proud of my loot!! May the HOFS and Swirlies be with all of you!!
  8. RexExtreme

Dronie Global finally!!

I was getting a lot of dronie globals before and then nothing! Finally, last night was able to get this small one..maybe they will start being nice to me again :laugh:
  9. RexExtreme

Achievement: Serendipity Unlock On Dronies!

Hello everyone, thank you for checking out my lastest and most decent skill unlock yet... Well, you know I've been hunting those dronies these last few days.... And Rockchick, says they MUST Die those bots, so I kept at it! :handgun: I was determined to unlock Serendipity and so I was...
  10. RexExtreme

Monday and Tuesday Dronie Globals!

Hello Everyone, Thanks for takin a look, my second thread..yesterdays got a bit messed up as I was learning about clickable thumbnails. Let's hope I got it down today... As I'm hoping my next thread will be unlocking serendipity!! :yay: Monday night I got this nice dronie global: Then...
  11. RexExtreme

2 Dronie Globals in 3 mins!

Hey Everyone, My first thread here, so bear with me... Had a great night last night and took my first screenies of my globals! I got 2 LR41's and it was fun! :handgun: Then got kicked off game and came back for this next shot! And another LR41! :yay: Thank...
  12. RexExtreme

Question: Anyone selling an Isis LR 41 ?

I bought another Isis.Ty for reading post :) :DDont need one now, went bigger !!!! :0
Back