Dronie Global finally!!

Grats on the bot global :yay:

May Lootius continue to bless you with nice loots ;)

Death to those who oppose!!!

Gratz :yay:

...never met a bot that didn't deserve it!! ;)

GZ! :yay:

darri

Gratz :wtg: Well you know the drill by now ;) The bots must die :yay: :yay:

Thanks! Rockchick You know that's my mission and I have chosen to accept it! :laugh:

Grats on the bot global :yay:

May Lootius continue to bless you with nice loots ;)

Thanks Balinor!!! Blessed I hope to be!!

Thanks bylund, appreciate the gratz!! :laugh:

Death to those who oppose!!!

Gratz :yay:

Thanks Thantos!!!:ahh:

...never met a bot that didn't deserve it!! ;)

GZ! :yay:

darri

Thanks darri appreciate the gratz!!! :ahh:

Gratz RexE :)

Hope more come soon ... and may the HOFs be with you ... Luv from Crete :cool:

well done hon!!!!wish you more and biggers!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

Gratz keep up the good work :D

more to come :cool:

Gratz on the global!!

Thank you Demonikos, Dronies have been stingy lately! Thanks for the gratz :eek:

Up until a month ago or so I would usually get at least 1 global per hunt, often 2 and sometimes 3. Now they are not so common. But just as a tip that might help, I upped my ammo a bit on each hunt and that helped alot. I use about 25,000 cells per hunt and I pretty much always get a global again. I used to get a global every 15,000 or so. I dont know, maybe you are using more and just had an unlucky streak, but if you are using less then 20K-25K cells per hunt, you might think about using a bit more. Might help.

Anyway gratz again!! :yay:

Gratz on the global!!

Up until a month ago or so I would usually get at least 1 global per hunt, often 2 and sometimes 3. Now they are not so common. But just as a tip that might help, I upped my ammo a bit on each hunt and that helped alot. I use about 25,000 cells per hunt and I pretty much always get a global again. I used to get a global every 15,000 or so. I dont know, maybe you are using more and just had an unlucky streak, but if you are using less then 20K-25K cells per hunt, you might think about using a bit more. Might help.

Anyway gratz again!! :yay:

Thanks Birdseye! I totally agree with you.. I always go out now with at least 25,000 light cells, and am lucky to get one global, if that. You are absolutley correct in that. I used to get a lot more globals there...and closer in timing..
Now they are fewer and fewer and tons of no loots at all. But they are still fun to hunt.. and I love that gazz when I feel bad about all my ammo being gone and no global! Thanks again....:ahh:

Ah yes, they tend to behave in that way. I can only say, keep it up! ;)

Grz :) gl with the upcomming ones
Sbi

Back