Search results

1. Karl XII

How to profit mining easily

Hello, Last couple of weeks I've been doing some pretty decent profit while mining and it all boils down to the most fundamental aspect of mining - going for precious minerals, namely pyrite! I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I just want to shed some light on how incredibly easy it is...
  2. Karl XII

Selling: PvP items (weapon, armor, plates)

Hello, Selling an incredible PvP weapon (193.8 damage unamped). Suits with any Shear pro amp (600, 700, 900) which gives it another huge boost in damage. Will slaugher most that comes in your way in no-time! Tier: 7 TT: 113.12 (wont break in a long time in other words) Asking price: 420% %...
  3. Karl XII

Selling: UL Vivo T5

Hello, I'm selling my precious Vivo T5 UL, which is unique. There have only been one crafted ingame and it was back when (L) faps were introduced. I bought it the day it was made so I am practically the only owner. :cool: It has been a nice moneysaver. I especially like to use it between mobs -...
  4. Karl XII

Selling: Black/red Helicopter (really awsome)

SOLD
  5. Karl XII

Selling: PvP weapons

Hi, I'm selling off some of my PvP weapons. They all have good tieres :) Want to start a career in PvP:ing? This is your opportunity! Get your Landgrab weapon today! AL26 tier 5 SOLD AL26 Tier 6 Not for sale at the moment, unless good offer LR53 Tier 0 139.31 PED tt (will reach...
  6. Karl XII

Selling: 536 PED Himi

___sold___
  7. Karl XII

Selling: Storage stuff

Hi, time to clean my storage, will only sell things in bulk as they are listed unless other is being said. This is not an Auction. May look super messy, but try to see the system in it :D Keep an eye on this thread as I will update it as time passes and things being sold. Himi stack 358 Himi...
  8. Karl XII

Achievement: X Blood Moss!!

Now some of you may not think this is anything special, but those who know what pvp4 mining is about will probably find this rather interessting :) Dunno if this has been achived by anyone else (as Blood Moss has a certain claim size cap) but if there is anyone else who has gotten this (or...
  9. Karl XII

Uber: Some HoFs

Decided to post all my nice HoFs in one thread that I find worthy to post instead of making one thread for each one for them. Today I got my biggest HoF with MU so far, 995 PED pyrite in pvp4. Got it all out safely :) (Ty Jacker ;)). Sold for 240% :yay: No amp. Amps make my pedcard cry...
  10. Karl XII

Question: Blood moss

Hello, can anyone confirm that Blood moss can be mined on Rocktropia? if so, where and how often do you find it? Also the same question for Himi, but primarily Blood moss. Thanks
  11. Karl XII

Buying: Isis LR59 (L)

Hi i'm looking for a Isis LR 59 (L) as the title says, but with high TIR numbers (1k+) Atleast half tt or more. pm me offers :) Price will be discussed depending on how good the TIR's are Karl XII
  12. Karl XII

Event at Billy's - BIG FAIL!

So I decided to join an event today (few mins ago) to test it. Bought a brand new sword, as it was a melee PvP event. Was very excited and had high hopes, but when the clock got to 22.30 (MA time), the event never started. I got the message that it HAD started but there was no pvp. People that...
  13. Karl XII

Mining claims...

Mining claims should last longer than what they do now. In the "old days" I remember all claims lasting for 7 days, even if it was a small deposit. Incase you would get internet trouble or similair, and cant log on for a few hours or even days, the claims should still be there when you log back...
  14. Karl XII

PC: Omegaton M61A5

It's a ranged rifle with a nice reload, also pretty rare - entroipa auction have sold 128 total this deacde and last one was sold for 17 months ago for 2.8k PED. Just wondering what it could be worth at this point. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=70 The link for the weapon...
  15. Karl XII

Omeganton M61A5

Selling my beloved M61A5 now. Love this gun and is great for both pvp and hunting: 77 dmg, 120 m range, 23 aps (attacks per minute) Any offers?
  16. Karl XII

PC: Vivo T5 Unlimited

Got one of these (no clue if there are more than one though :) ) But still wonder what it could be worth... any idea?
Back