Question: Blood moss

Karl XII

Guardian
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Karl XII
Hello, can anyone confirm that Blood moss can be mined on Rocktropia? if so, where and how often do you find it?
Also the same question for Himi, but primarily Blood moss.

Thanks

I would say it's only in the lootable PvP zone, same like on Amethera PvP4 - never been to Rocktopia so I can only guess.

I hope it becomes more common BM is crazy expensive atm.... wont be touching my fap BPs anytime soon.

I can confirm you CAN mine Blood Moss on Rocktropia. As to where, you will find your own favourite mining areas through trial and error :) But its pretty clearly marked out... on your map... in red... hahaha

Don't forget your toxic shot!

I can confirm you CAN mine Blood Moss on Rocktropia. As to where, you will find your own favourite mining areas through trial and error :) But its pretty clearly marked out... on your map... in red... hahaha

Thanks for the info, but can you tell me how frequently you find it? like 1 claim each 100 probes? less? more?

ditto for Himi

Thanks for the info, but can you tell me how frequently you find it? like 1 claim each 100 probes? less? more?

In my experience.. havn't found very much at all... now my brother's avatar has been alot luckier then I have when it comes to finding BM on Rocktropia.. I would say he averages 2-3 finds of it per 100 probes... going by what he tells me anyways.... now if I could just get him to register here and start reading...he would rather just play the game and ask me the questions lol

In my experience.. havn't found very much at all... now my brother's avatar has been alot luckier then I have when it comes to finding BM on Rocktropia.. I would say he averages 2-3 finds of it per 100 probes... going by what he tells me anyways.... now if I could just get him to register here and start reading...he would rather just play the game and ask me the questions lol

hehe. 2-3 claims is not bad at all.
At the moment, pvp4 is EMPTY of BM. I may get a tiny each 200-300 probes.
Oh and how's the creature density? i've heard there are loads of annoying wolves with high aggro, does that go for the BM/Himi (lootable pvp) areas too?

At the moment, pvp4 is EMPTY of BM.

I was finding quite a lot with mt1000, not so much with EMF, now my EMF is broken so I'm shopping for another low-mid TT mt to hunt them out again.
With EMF my BM spots were full of Fire Globules.

I was finding quite a lot with mt1000, not so much with EMF, now my EMF is broken so I'm shopping for another low-mid TT mt to hunt them out again.
With EMF my BM spots were full of Fire Globules.

I think the same goes for me, I'm using EMF too, worked great before. Maybe they change the depth of BM... I will try with bigger finder/enhancers :)
Thanks for the info!

Haven't seen wolves in Rocktropia pvp but lots of low level zombies which are very annoying.

At the moment, pvp4 is EMPTY of BM

LIES....i got like 1-5 bm claims per 100 probes in pvp4....Find ur spots and mine it and more likely you will find em....Moss will drop down soon. SOme reseller bought it all and then put it back @ auction with higher MU...Soon it will drop to 1,4-1,2k% imo...

LIES....i got like 1-5 bm claims per 100 probes in pvp4....Find ur spots and mine it and more likely you will find em....Moss will drop down soon. SOme reseller bought it all and then put it back @ auction with higher MU...Soon it will drop to 1,4-1,2k% imo...

I do know where they often spawn and I mine there everyday, but it's clear that the spawnrate must have been nerfed cause I can see a huge difference from what it was like 1-2 months ago. Used to find many claims each run, some up to VIII size. Now I'm lucky if I get a tiny on 100 probes. Himi on the other hand is like it used to be, no difference there.

no more candy :(

wow...

no more pvp 4 in rocktropia
no more zombies inside the use to be pvp zone
no more ores at all (50 drops inside the now blue zone)

i mean, didnt the zombies cut it to improve costs enough for a pkr free good resources zone ;)

bahhh

lost my primary motive for staying longer in here

wow...

no more pvp 4 in rocktropia
no more zombies inside the use to be pvp zone
no more ores at all (50 drops inside the now blue zone)

i mean, didnt the zombies cut it to improve costs enough for a pkr free good resources zone ;)

bahhh

lost my primary motive for staying longer in here

WHAT!? no red pvp at all now? damn

Back