Search results

1. Mojo

Still Space

I still have some free space available at http://EntropiaPrint.com for those that want to advertise or boast on their societies etc. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com PM me for more info on free space.
  2. Mojo

New for Entropia and Planet Calypso

A collage of EU art can be posted along with a link for anything in-game and/or rl. Some societies have already jumped on board but shops/hangars/social networking pages OR just showcase your artwork. With enough participation, a rl print will be made of the final art piece. Thx to all those...
  3. Mojo

Thanks Everyone

A special thanks to all that are participating and helping out with my latest website and eventually, Real Life Entropia Print. Thx once again. Mojo www.EntropiaPrint.com
  4. Mojo

Attention All Societies

If you are interested in promoting your society, send me a private message with contact information. There will be no costs involved. This is something different from the coins that I make. I am gearing up for a developing idea and awaiting MA approval which should be completed in 2-3 weeks...
  5. Mojo

Selling: Possible Estate Sale

I thinking about selling my estate. The addy is W. Atlas #3 which is actually a very short run North and a little West of the South Atlas tp. It is the second estate from the foot of the hill. Anyone interested please either pm me or respond to this thread. If I do decide to sell, bidding...
  6. Mojo

The Power of EU

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let everyone know about a new project that I am starting. We all know what a great community EU is as a 'game' and for social networking. My project's goal is to show what a great business/marketing tool EU can be. If you would like to participate, please pm...
  7. Mojo

I need a website designer

I need a website designer for a subscription based and affiliate based website. I will also be adding an eBook in 4-6 months to go on the site. Can anyone help? Thx. Mojo
  8. Mojo

Did anyone see the Ad?

There was an ad on the big ad screens saying that there were going to be two meetings at New Ox - Fine Arts discussing making a rl living online. I couldn't go to either meeting but am very curious to know what this is about. Any know? Thx. Mojo
  9. Mojo

Selling: for those Outside of the U.S.

The company that handles the delivery of the coins has just made a new policy. They require a phone number as well as the mailing address for those that live outside of the United States. To not delay your order, please include your phone number on the order and/or email me your phone number...
  10. Mojo

Selling: EntropiaCoins Sale

Enter code UU820 and you will receive 20% off of the listed prices at www.EntropiaCoins.com in honor of our new society - Universal Uprising. This sale will only last one week. Thanks. Mojo www.EntropiaCoins.com
  11. Mojo

EU Coin Sale in Honor of New Soc

I am giving a 20% discount on all the coins at www.EntropiaCoins.com for the next week in celebration of our newly formed society - Universal Uprising. Just enter code UU820 and you will automatically receive 20% off of any purchase. Thanks everyone for your continued support. Mojo...
  12. Mojo

For All Those Affected

Me, Jax and everyone else at www.entropiacoins.com want to wish everyone affected by Hurricane Gustav all the best of luck. I am actually plugged into my work truck right now typing this because we have been out of electricity for 3 days now - and it is HOT! Trees are uprooted and on top of...
  13. Mojo

Coin Sale

Last weekend's Numbered Coin Sale was a success. So much so that I would like to have another sale on the coins soon. Just post on this thread if you missed the last sale on www.entropiacoins.com or if you are interested in another similar sale. I am being told by many of the coin owners...
  14. Mojo

This Weekend ONLY

Due to popular demand, I am offering a 30% discount on all the coins on www.EntropiaCoins.com this weekend ONLY. I kind of feel guilty for not having a 'Grand Opening' sale - so here it is, better late than never I guess. Just enter code SCTC0830 to get 30% off of any coin on the site. Many...
  15. Mojo

Next Year's Uber Coin

Hello everyone. I am planning on taking nominations for next year's Uber coin. The winner will get their av's image on the coin and will be honored on the coin for the entire year. Av's do NOT have to be uber as the name suggest. They must have a positive affect on eu. Maybe someone very...
  16. Mojo

Coins!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/118873-official-entropia-universe-coins.html I hope all enjoy! Mojo
  17. Mojo

Warrior Exterminators

Does anyone know where to find Warrior Exterminators? Are they just found on Beacon Runs?
  18. Mojo

Buying: Body Sculpting Toolkit

Looking to buy a bodysculpting toolkit. If you have one that you would like to sell or know where to find one, please let me know. ty
  19. Mojo

Didn't know where to put this.

Many of you know that I am developing a real life product based on Entropia. I am happy to say that the initial work is basically completed and it looks great. I still cannot disclose exactly what the item is but I can tell you that there will be limited editions available and I believe that...
  20. Mojo

Ad Terminals

Hello everyone. I am just wondering if anyone has any experience using ad terminals. The format looks very much the same as the one used in personally owned (pc) signs. I just don't see a place to upload files to the ad terminal to personalize an ad or to add graphics, sound, video etc. Any...
  21. Mojo

New Estate

I finally got my estate in West Atlas. It is a very short jog north from the South Atlas TP. The address is West Atlas #3 and all are welcome to visit. I have a shopkeeper there and try to price things as low as I can to mainly help new players get started and to help those trying to skill...
  22. Mojo

Finding People

Relatively new still and still have many questions. I am trying to find someone in-game but only know their name. They had an auction item up. No one bid on the items and the auction ended. I was interested in buying the item but at that time, MA had a problem getting my deposits going...
Back