New for Entropia and Planet Calypso

Mojo

Guardian
Society
Universal Uprising
Arer Mojo Balance
A collage of EU art can be posted along with a link for anything in-game and/or rl. Some societies have already jumped on board but shops/hangars/social networking pages OR just showcase your artwork. With enough participation, a rl print will be made of the final art piece.

Thx to all those that are already participating.

Mojo
www.EntropiaPrint.com

Erm. Are ads allowed in general forum? :rolleyes:

Man, it's been ages since I saw one of these pixel ad sites. Not a bad way to have a ton of useful links on one bookmark though.

The original one was pure bloody genius for a student's method of funding his way through university...if you can fill a percentage of the page you'll be doing well. The original and first here, interesting story and madly profitable :) Well worth reading his blog from day one when he was chuffed to make 400 dollars :laugh:

t

I agree. His site was genius. I think he had the media on his side though. Someone caught wind of what he was doing and gave him a ton of media coverage.

The good thing about it is that it can be very useful to a lot of people regardless of their advertising budget. And it makes a great tool for original art and screen shots to be posted too for a very little price. We'll see if we get enough interest to make that final print. MA thought it was a pretty neat idea too.

thx for the comment.
Mojo

www.EntropiaPrint.com

I agree. His site was genius. I think he had the media on his side though. Someone caught wind of what he was doing and gave him a ton of media coverage.

I believe the media coverage only came after he'd already made a considerable amount of money.

The key to his success was that he was the first to do it. Hundreds of people have tried it since then and got nowhere. One guy with an original idea is interesting. 100 guys copying it is tedious.

U dos´t have to make new thread for every new post u do.!

Thanks for the kind words and reality check, Oleg.

Mojo
www.EntropiaPrint.com

I don't mean to piss on your parade Mojo, and maybe you'll do OK with it - worth a try anyway - just I don't think it's one of your better ideas :D Good luck with it :)

Oleg, I still have some free space for ya on the site. it couldnt hurt to send me a logo image.

Mojo
www.EntropiaPrint.com

ive been looking at this, maybe it would look better (long term) to limit people to only 1 pixel per ad...

his would make the perfect collage, atm we have quite a few big ads that sort of miss the point of the bigger picture. ours including i no lol at all very good but thinking later on for the final print.

thanks ever so much for the add space, much apresatied.

ive been looking at this, maybe it would look better (long term) to limit people to only 1 pixel per ad...

his would make the perfect collage, atm we have quite a few big ads that sort of miss the point of the bigger picture. ours including i no lol at all very good but thinking later on for the final print.

thanks ever so much for the add space, much apresatied.

thx for the comment, Matt. with only one pixel, you wouldnt be able to see it. i think you might have meant a block which is a 10x10 pixel area. the bigger picture you mention is anything to do with EU. and i mean practically anything. even the smiley face emotes are part of eu since they are used here often. i want it to be imaginative and fun. original art that entropians create that looks like something that could belong in eu even passes. the more variety we have, the more interesting it will be.

thx again for participating, Matt.

Mojo
www.entropiaprint.com

Back