Search results

1. J

Selling: Selling Basic Sheet Meta (TT1500ped)l @140%

Selling Basic Sheet Meta (TT1500ped)l @140%. if u want,send a message yo me .:yay:
  2. J

Help: anyone can gave me some advice on Investing 500kped?

unluckly i lost my job the day before yesterday so i want to do some invest to earn my living in EU and i sincerely hope someone may gave me some advice on a budget 500kped anyone can give me some advice on Investing 500kped?
  3. J

Buying: want to buy a hangar at a reasonable price

hi all i want to buy a hangar at a reasonable price and the price i hope below 10kped if someone want to sell ,please PM :):)
  4. J

Question: whats the problem?

View image in gallery whats the problem?anyone knows?:confused:
  5. J

From o skill to 50 level on hundgun

since my friend want to play this game , i want to know how long he can get to 50level on hundgun from a noob ,if he played the game 10 hours perday ?
  6. J

anyone knows how many "Omegaton M2870 Improveds" in EU?

on the weapons list ,i found the Omegaton M2870 Improved is very economy so i just want to know how many "Omegaton M2870 Improveds" in EU?anyone knows?:)
  7. J

after i sent a support ,how long i can log in again?

after i sent a support ,how long i can log in again?:confused::confused:
  8. J

whats wrong with EU?lost and lost this month

:confused:whats wrong with EU?lost and lost this month,since now i have lost 1000ped in 20 days ,sometimes one claim in 10 bomes lost and lost , i hate this feel
  9. J

i just want to know after 109 amplification how much a 20ped claim will be?

:confused:i just want to know after 109 amplification how much a 20ped ore claim will be?:cool: who can tell me ?
  10. J

Question: want to know whether the UL Amp has no decay when use?

want to know whats the different betwen UL and L whether the UL Amp has no decay when use?
  11. J

Question: howto deal with when a big claim was taken up by mobs?

:)as we known, when we mine ,always claims apeared in mobs,so what can we do then ? death by death to get out the mobs? or abandon?
  12. J

anyone knows how much the Cash Card usefee are?

anyone knows how much the Cash Card usefee are?
Back