Buying: want to buy a hangar at a reasonable price

joson

Old
hi all
i want to buy a hangar at a reasonable price
and the price i hope below 10kped

if someone want to sell ,please PM :):)

Last edited:
And I want to buy a house for 10 dollars.. First one to accomplish their task buys the other a beer. :wtg:

10k is a lil better than ur original 6k offer before editing :) but for now prices are still much too high. gl on the search

10k is a lil better than ur original 6k offer before editing :) but for now prices are still much too high. gl on the search

yeah ,6k is to low
so i edit it to 10k
and if MA canceled the TP to CND
i think i will edit it to 100k:laugh:

IF anything theyre worth more with the teleporter in that with it out. Before pilots had to pay for fuel and stuff to earn that 25 ped per ticket.

Now they get a slice of that 25 ped each time and they dont have to pay for fuel or wait in a line or anything ... id actually like to see the stats atm on return from a hangar vs a small LA .... coz honestly i dont think there would be much in it.

IF anything theyre worth more with the teleporter in that with it out. Before pilots had to pay for fuel and stuff to earn that 25 ped per ticket.

Now they get a slice of that 25 ped each time and they dont have to pay for fuel or wait in a line or anything ... id actually like to see the stats atm on return from a hangar vs a small LA .... coz honestly i dont think there would be much in it.

yeah,now to CND ,without waiting for a long time,and without trying to sitdown in hangar
seem now situation is good

Well.. Yet another thread about lowballin for a hangar.. Yea CND is on the tp now but who knows it will stay on there? And also with the other planets coming, whenever they come, there will be lot more profit in them imo.. Good luck with the search but i think u might wanna add another 0 to the end of your price.. :nutkick:

Well.. Yet another thread about lowballin for a hangar.. Yea CND is on the tp now but who knows it will stay on there? And also with the other planets coming, whenever they come, there will be lot more profit in them imo.. Good luck with the search but i think u might wanna add another 0 to the end of your price.. :nutkick:

since noone knows if it would stay there, the result is i will lose 10k
or i will get 90k
yeah i just want to invest

hi all

Just lol@ the 2 peepz thinking that if they throw a price into the air someones gonna reach out and catch it :)

I think these 2 threads are jokes or are disgusting.
Nothing more to say.

since noone knows if it would stay there, the result is i will lose 10k
or i will get 90k
yeah i just want to invest

I think this answers that:
CND teleport service

Due to the crowded space around Calypso in this phase of resettlement, civilian space traffic has been grounded. Also, hangars have not been rebuilt yet. Travel between CND and Calypso is currently serviced by a temporary teleport service. A one way ticket is 25 PED. This fee will be distributed among the hangar owners when civilian space travel service is reinstated. NOTE: This is a temporary solution.

hi all

OMG!! :eyecrazy:

We have ourselves another Abbey

Is everybody loosing his mind? :confused:

Nah, I think Jason is joking us around a bit

Good one Jason! :lolup:

Back