Search results

1. kyleen

Buying: Buying Melee Skills

Shortblade, Bravado, Light Melee weapon, martial art. PM if you do.
  2. kyleen

Buying: Aakas Fire Dagger

Looking to buy 1 to 2 Aakas Fire Dagger.
  3. kyleen

Entropia Sound Files

Since the implementation of the new client, most of the game files are packed into a single one. Is there a way to look through the sound files again like we are able to do so before? I would like to browse through them again. thanks
  4. kyleen

Buying: Dante Amp

Looking for a Dante, Post here or PM me with ur price in mind. Thanks
  5. kyleen

Revamp Hunting...

How many of you guys feel that hunting needs a revamp? Every time I go hunting, be it with a friend or solo. I begin to feel the monotonous grind of continuous clicking... It was fun when I started the game 5years ago but now I just don't feel that happiness anymore unless the loot window...
  6. kyleen

Buying: Gremlin Thighs and Foot

Buying Gremlin Thighs and Foot (F) Please PM me or drop a post here. :wtg:
  7. kyleen

Selling: 280ped ESI

As the title says, 280ped ESI. Hope to sell it for Peds, around 970%
  8. kyleen

unexpected

My friend and I went decided to go on a mining trip south of Corinth. We were chatting on skype about mining event, globals, shitty loots etc etc and then this atrox decided to interfere. Click to enlarge :laugh::laugh:
  9. kyleen

Question: Heating Issues

Ok this is a fairly old laptop, Dell XPS m1210 (2.0ghz, 3gb ram, 256 gfx, windows xp). Over the past year I've been experiencing what i believe to be over-heating problems. Basically, the bottom part would heat up so much that i can barely manage to withstand the heat on my bare skin even...
  10. kyleen

Uber: Lots of Oil Barrels!

3:31am, was going to drop the last few bombs/ probes and got this!! :D Click to enlarge now i cant sleep :( so excited!
  11. kyleen

Achievement: Serendipity :D

Click to enlarge Finally! :D
  12. kyleen

Selling: S: Good Nerve Blast Chip

Got one of them for sale, PM me or drop in a post if you are interested. Hoping to sell around the market price, however i am open for negotiations :) TT = 17.64 peds
Back