Entropia Sound Files

kyleen

Stalker
Society
YOY Xianfeng
Florence Kyleen Cyrus
Since the implementation of the new client, most of the game files are packed into a single one. Is there a way to look through the sound files again like we are able to do so before? I would like to browse through them again.

thanks

The Nun had something on this posted!
Not sure of the link as diff computer!
There are direct music files on MA/FPC site but not induvidual windows media for sounds like Gobal and Hofs or fouls sucking flesh, the latter would be nice to have available.

You can open the .pak files with winrar I think, but MA has done something to them because when you unpack them you get a CRC error or corrupted unpacked files. So as far as I know there is no possibility to browse through them nd listen to them. Sure there might be progrms that some how can unpack the .pak files so you can play the sound files, but that might be agains the EULA.

fouls sucking flesh, the latter would be nice to have available.

I hesitate to ask... well nevermind.

We all have to communicate with a rookie project manager every now and then. :(

I hesitate to ask... well nevermind.

We all have to communicate with a rookie project manager every now and then. :(

You never know when you need a nasty phone file identifier tone, as mentioned I use them to identify certain people on the phone or skype:laugh:

Dunno if that works Dandy would be good to know the way the truth and the noise on that one:)

Last edited:
Since the implementation of the new client, most of the game files are packed into a single one. Is there a way to look through the sound files again like we are able to do so before? I would like to browse through them again.

thanks

You can look and may be able to extract; but you can't do much else.

Copy a *.pak file; and rename it to *.zip.

cheer;

dandy

I have copies of old unpacked soundfiles, if you need some. In case they're freely distriputable among participants... :tongue2:

Back