Search results

1. B

Members of the Commonwealth - It's time

To all members of the Commonwealth (You know who you are... the pink countries.) You have made a gallant effort in WoF but unfortunately many of you were cast aside by the European conglomerates of failed countries (DACH, BENELUX, BLAH BLAH BLAH) and the other Europeans who shall remain...
  2. B

Eu ad

Well i was looking thru some info for firmware for my camera and to my surprise i see this, first ad i have ever come across which gives me hope new people will come :) Although to be honest i never click on these ads.
  3. B

AUSTRALIA vs THE STINKIN YANKS

Yes Australia is up against the Yanks (USA) in the WoF (World of Firepower). If your idea of enjoyment is sticking it to the yanks then on Sunday at 0:00 MA time we will start our attack so make yourself a hunting team with your mates or if you are hunting solo just make a team with a friend...
  4. B

ACDC Crafting theory

Ok sounds far fetched and i got a few more tests to do but so far so good. Playing ACDC when things arent going well in crafting will get you a hof... ok there it is, it's out there, no more crafting secrets you have the good oil. Ok off to try thunderstruck for that ATH. gl \nn/ you know...
  5. B

Australians - it's time

When I was a noob, I spoke as a noob, I understood as a noob, I thought as a noob: sadly im still a noob, but i have put away noobish things My fellow Australians World of Firepower is upon us once again and every many women and child is needed for our responce in this time of peril (yes a tad...
  6. B

FYI: Happy anniversary to all Tamers

And thanks for the dead profession and devalued skills also, can't forget those. Mindark made me feel so special
  7. B

Router issue DC around 10 mins everytime

Hi, i have a Belkin router and it works fine i hardly dissconnect but recently i tried using a much newer router i bought when my good router died on me and i had to send it away to get fixed, it is a Belkin also and works great for everything but you guessed it "EU". I know i can just use the...
  8. B

Move or let us move "processing requet"

When crafting i like to do makeup masks but the "processing request" window is smack dab right in the centre of the screen and can't be moved, can we get that moved or let us move it like we can move every other window please.
  9. B

Support, arent all that bad.

Made 2 support cases last night and both were sorted in a few hours. The first was compensation for being charged 3 times for teleporting from FOMA to Calypso during lag oclock (i didnt even notice the time) and the second to see where my Cobra ME whip had dissapeared to and yes i think we all...
  10. B

First test mask of the new system - Skull look

Tried the new makeup system out the other night, seems exactly the same as the old makeup system to be honest minus the ability to actually get in close to the eyes and mouth for detail but i think they have fixed that in the latest update so now the makeup system is almost exactly the same as...
  11. B

Ruga Land poster test

View image in gallery
  12. B

Selling: 100 click Thruster Blueprint

Has been crafted, goodluck
  13. B

Holy Armour

Discovered this harness tonight, very bright armour ;)
  14. B

after this vu

yellow failed text after every single shot.
  15. B

Selling: Angel Arms and Helmet (M)

Helmet sold so just arms to sell placed back on ingame auction. thanks & regards Butch
  16. B

Angel feet M

Whats a rough idea of the value of a set of Angel feet M? thanks
  17. B

Buying: Angel (M) UL & Improved Omegaton M2870

Set purchased, thanks to the seller for making me a happy chap, will keep it clean and shiny. regards Butch
  18. B

Selling: Vehicle BP's

Looking to sell these bp's, ingame auction is a rippoff cant get an accurate guage on what they are worth so i figure in here they are worth what a person is willing to pay for them not what the MU supposedly says. No rush, if your interested in any then make an offer as i'm sure you have an...
  19. B

Chips Range halved

Im not to impressed with having a potent heal chip that has 35 metres range one day and the next is dropped to 14 metres. The reason i worked my way up to that chip was so i didnt get trapped by players or mobs and i enjoyed helping out new people with heals. Last night i go to Nea's seeing MF...
  20. B

Screencap software feature very handy for WoF

The new beta version of this software has a feature where you can enter many team names or player names and capture the screen of every global they get, so for instance if you are the main screen capture guy you can enter all team WoF names your country is using and capture them all as they...
  21. B

Selling: Angel F gloves SGA Unlimited

SOLD , enjoy your gloves and gl
  22. B

Happy Birthday ADDZ

Happy Birthday and gz on the 4k hog birthday present :)
  23. B

Remembrance Day 11th hour 11th day 11th month

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning We will remember them. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NtSqZcT_4&feature=related
  24. B

How do i place an order in v10?

Well i searched and all that but couldnt find anything but im sure i saw something somewhere :) I just tried to place an order on the auctions and for the life of me couldnt figure it out :) i clicked on help and well that wasnt really much help as you can see by the picture it told me that the...
  25. B

Screencaps just black

Ok ive searched and cant find a post with this issue so would anyone have any idea why my screencaps in game are just a black screen? Wether im using the new entropiatracker client or if i cancel that and just use the simple prntscn method all i get is black. and no it isnt night time :) and...
Back