First test mask of the new system - Skull look

Butch C

Deactivated Account
Tried the new makeup system out the other night, seems exactly the same as the old makeup system to be honest minus the ability to actually get in close to the eyes and mouth for detail but i think they have fixed that in the latest update so now the makeup system is almost exactly the same as the old one :)

All that cryo2 can throw at us and we get this as the new revamped super makeup system, oh well atleast they got it back for us to dabble with and now they can work on maybe adding a FREAKIN SAVE button :) This mask took 4 hours and it would of been nice to of been able to continue the next day or save periodically in case of crashes or sudden MA server resets.

Anyway this is how i went

All my masks are for sale as i make them but they are 1 off and take a while to make so they aint cheap :)

(mask is Large and used 40 ped of materials plus 6 ped upload fee so theres 300 ped then add labour 4 hours.)

goodluck have fun.

Very nice! Trance better watch out lol

-Bemo-

Hey Butch, fantastic phrenology and artistic talent;)
Oh yeah as opined, that lack of button seems a major FUp :scratch2:

always impressed with this stuff Great job can't wait to see more of your work :)

That's one freakin awesome mask...

That looks awesome!

Best mask in game, If u get the chance to get up close to see the shading u will see what i mean.:eyecrazy:

& yes ud think MA would let u save a job when u want to put that sorta time into it:scratch2:

grate job butch:yup:

you have set ur self a high bar to top now :thumbup:

Great work! :D
+rep

Holy hell that is awesome! Nice job!

Excellent work. Too bad I can't afford a mask ATM but if next halloween I'm rich i will give you a call ;)

Wow great work!

Very disappointing to read after all this time waiting to be reimplemented in game there aren't any real changes or improvements to this profession though. Doesn't give much hope for the other things waiting to come back :(

Wow great work!

Very disappointing to read after all this time waiting to be reimplemented in game there aren't any real changes or improvements to this profession though. Doesn't give much hope for the other things waiting to come back :(

hmm I think the other things earn MA a lot more money so perhaps they will invest more time in it...
Anyway this Mask is awesome Butch!!! :yay: Very nice detail in the shading. :yup:

very nice looking!!!!! :eyecrazy:

Wow that is crazy good detail. Id have to put that in my top 10 masks in game so far.

Wow... it looks like you actually tore the skin and muscle off! :eyecrazy:

thankyou for the comments and rep, it's a shame more people dont give it a try, it's relaxing after a hard days crafting, hunting or mining, free to practice and could add a little more peds to the card :) goodluck and happy mask making.

The best mask i've seen in-game :) Simple awesome

I would definitely give it a try if I had the materials available.
Though, I'm more of a sculptor than a painter. :laugh:

I would definitely give it a try if I had the materials available.
Though, I'm more of a sculptor than a painter. :laugh:

You only need a couple of colours of facepaint to have a play with it, dont need a mask to practice.

Just buy a cpl and then right mouse choose Beauty / start makeup session and away you go, when you cancel you lose nothing but the time you used practicing, no actual materials get used, so it's a cheap relaxing pastime while you chat.

You need to at least have a mask in your inventory or it wont let you do it. At least thats how it was after the VU, maybe they fixed it.

I'll give it a try. Who, knows? Maybe I'll be able to come up with something interesting?

Still a valid "play toy"...

I need to price check some black & white and a mask, I was under impression masks worked off color skill. Ty for the info...though ill never be able to compete with yours...true art that.

Awesome mask butch! now I see what you mean about alot of work :)

This mask is awesome - the only thing that'd further expand on it is to dye yourself black and put on the skull shirt and pants. Nice work, seriously, loving the hell out of it.

I dont' know much how it works in eu crafting slot machine..

But you do have good artistic talent... but in no way i'd call it beautiful (it's all relative though)

So, I apprecite your artistic talent very much... but not your product.

I dont' know much how it works in eu crafting slot machine..

But you do have good artistic talent... but in no way i'd call it beautiful (it's all relative though)

So, I apprecite your artistic talent very much... but not your product.

Well i'll give you a call when i do pretty butterflies then :)

edit: god knows what your on about regarding EU crafting slot machines, guess it was a slow day in trollsville :)

Last edited:
Well i'll give you a call when i do pretty butterflies then :)
:)

I'd love to have a butterfly avatar in NI :))

But on a serious note, I think MA should give much more freedom to the players... to express their creativity....I think that will attract a lot of players! May be they should start it with CLD servers

Last edited:
Back