Search results

1. Jessa711

Phew, I thought you was just mad at me and punishing me by making me play alone!!!! Am really...

Phew, I thought you was just mad at me and punishing me by making me play alone!!!! Am really glad you got your comp. fixed...
  2. Jessa711

any luck with getting game working?

any luck with getting game working?
  3. Jessa711

Hey Billy, I'll be on shortly, I got the new vid. card and I'm setting it up right now...catch...

Hey Billy, I'll be on shortly, I got the new vid. card and I'm setting it up right now...catch ya in game in a lil bit :))
  4. Jessa711

Is Tomb messing with you? Need I send him to naughty corner???

Is Tomb messing with you? Need I send him to naughty corner???
  5. Jessa711

I finally have a few days off work, hopefully I can catch up w/ya and say Hi :))

I finally have a few days off work, hopefully I can catch up w/ya and say Hi :))
  6. Jessa711

Hi Billy, Happy Holidays..Hope all is going well on your side of town :)

Hi Billy, Happy Holidays..Hope all is going well on your side of town :)
  7. Jessa711

Hi Andrea, Hope to see you ingame soon :)

Hi Andrea, Hope to see you ingame soon :)
  8. Jessa711

Wow that's like a billion pages!!! Thank you for the link, soon as I get some free time I'll...

Wow that's like a billion pages!!! Thank you for the link, soon as I get some free time I'll read up on it...Don't want to change shyt w/out knowing what it is...Have to work everyday this week and going out of town next week so hopefully soon I'll have a life again and get some free time to...
  9. Jessa711

I'm not ctd like I was before but everything seems like it's in slow motion...

I'm not ctd like I was before but everything seems like it's in slow motion...
  10. Jessa711

Not bad, been in the game a few times this past week.. I see some changes have been made :(( How...

Not bad, been in the game a few times this past week.. I see some changes have been made :(( How have you been?
  11. Jessa711

........Hi........

........Hi........
  12. Jessa711

Is there a fix for black avatar creation screen

Ya, oops I didn't but that was yest. and ok I'm soz...But atleast you learned your lesson and gave some advice/support to your fellow entropians!
  13. Jessa711

lol billy:silly2:
  14. Jessa711

Aww thanks Billy :) This is what I get...Beautiful colors but BLACK ava... I know it's going to be something so freaking simple, something I'll just feel so silly over but I don't care...I just want in and be cool like the rest of us noobs!!!
  15. Jessa711

I have Geforce 8500 AMD Athlon (tm)64x2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz 3.00GB ram 32OS I've changed the speed higher to lower Changed the res. went to safe mode fiddled w/everything I can think of...:censored: My ava and surroundings still black
  16. Jessa711

Yeah I tried that as well..I know my comp. can handle this it's the only decent thing (besides my kids) that ex of mine left me...
  17. Jessa711

LOL sorry, dramatic rant over...Ok will try what you suggested...
  18. Jessa711

I'm having the same problem...All black ava and surroundings...Can't create an ava if I can't see what I'm creating..I'm beyond the means of ANNOYED...But has not too much to do with EU sooo...*DEEP BREATHS* MA Seriously next time you do a major change like this could you take 2 sec. out of...
  19. Jessa711

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Eh screw it...I'm sure MA will fix it when they wondering why I quit depositing...
  20. Jessa711

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Followed your instructions on the C+++ and Now I can get past log in..But now I'm stuck at the Make your ava screen...No biggie except everything is black I can't see my ava... Any idea what that's from? And how to fix? Apologies in advance if I missed the thread covering this (if there was one)
  21. Jessa711

Please help me! :)

Yup I getting msg. Your ava a noob internal error :(
  22. Jessa711

Internal Error with this avatar

Having same prob
  23. Jessa711

Oh my god.. seriously

I'm a strong believer in Karma and here's a very long story short to prove it... With my hubby 17 years, he left our kids and myself for another girl he met from another game and moved to the other side of the freaking world to be with her...(from usa to aussie) Now he finds out he has...
  24. Jessa711

MindStar Radio (MSR) Launches July 10th

Was searching Youtube and I came across this home video of Billy and Comp. I COULDN'T believe my eyes... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGb-Vqp4wPE but to keep on topic here's my song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxZInIyOBXk&feature=fvst
  25. Jessa711

MindStar Radio (MSR) Launches July 10th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV2ju156fmA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFQlZht2DU4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNnAvTTaJjM
Back