Search results

1. L

Get Ready To Be HUSSKED!

hussk about to be spawned.. then i crash (ofc, i actually expected that bec thats how it goes as of lately) then it takes 10-15 minutes to log back in again, server full!!! not only that, before i can move or do anything at all, and gfx not even loaded.. this (invisible) asshole is pk me no...
  2. L

Beware entering calypso air space

DONT GO TO PA AT ALL!!! atleast im stuck there atm and i cant get out from PA after several attempts.. i didnt even come from another planet, just was there... tip: just find a another game to play.. weekends sucks anyhow even when game works!
  3. L

Achievement: completed Longtooth Iron & 3000

this migration i found out that i had to kill around 1100+ longtooths just to finish the 2 last stages of the iron challenge so that i would be able to get the new 3000 points mission, and that exa elites no longer counted for the iron ..and i thought wtf i am never gonna be able do that now...
  4. longwalks longrun hofs on longtooth

longwalks longrun hofs on longtooth

5. L

System is curerntly offline?

was hunting a few oculus near neas.. loot was even not terrible... then this happens, ofc! hope i dont lose loot etc again this time.. i was furious @ MA already after the 3rd time that happend in half a...
  6. L

Entropia Universe 12.7 Release Notes

the old "Right click" is back... :yay: anyone else noticed that? but it seem to work only if u have move to target turned on however hope its not just a bug..... :)
  7. L

Entropia Universe 12.6.4 Release Notes

only "changes" i noticed in this vu is so far... lag have been adjusted.. its now more often not possible kill (for example) a levi young using amped cb26 due to excessive amount of "failed" (ok this was same in the morning proir to vu, so maybe not a new feature.. prior to this it was still...
  8. L

FYI: 1200 ped Privateer

ouch jeffe x-socmate that really sucks what happend :( hope you get it back somehow.. cheer up mate :)
  9. L

Discovery: Robot Speech Emulation Unit

My first discovery!!! But what dropped it im not certain of lol, I was to busy shooting at evrything to notice, but it was shared loot at Solfais. Might have been from a Warlock someone told me but i really dont know hehe
  10. cldpart

cldpart

11. L

only no loots and then game buggs out completely...

well.. im so so sooo sorry if my little "fu ma" might disturb some feelings.. however it does speak volumes for how i feel right now, and its not the first time lately i lost peds to problematic servers or bugs in the game (not counting the husk and similar events, i luckily stayed mostly out of...
  12. L

only no loots and then game buggs out completely...

hunting drones atm, just loged in.. i have 1 gazzurdite stone (from first kill) then 15 no looters in a row............... ok something big comming or, maybe just a server bug? since vu i never had more than 4 no loots in a row, and that was a global soon after those. almost about to get a...
  13. L

HoF: My first HoF!

hehe ja, that explosion totally knocked him out :laugh:
  14. L

HoF: My first HoF!

...ever!! (in hunting solo, all alone and not in any team, that was not only a markup-HoF or a silly global sized hof.. just a real true sweet tt-valued HoF) :yay: now, where is that first true tt-uber hiding...! :ahh:
  15. Lokis 1st solo-hunting

Lokis 1st solo-hunting

16. L

Uber: Atrox Old Alpha

many many gz jay, that is one big loot!! :) maybe that very sweet thing u did for me a couple of days ago help to this lol.. -jk, but its nice to think maybe it did, much deserved my friend! :yay: ttyl ingame ;)
  17. L

loot sprinkle effect, who needs this crap?

tyvm for the pic :) nope havent.. but mostly bec i been taking a break, and then when i got back my gfx card fan failed :(
  18. L

loot sprinkle effect, who needs this crap?

any picture of what this loot sprinkle thingy looks like? ...havent had a single mob loot in months actually, maybe this is making hunting fun again :laugh:
  19. L

A Sign of Our Unhappiness

im still in entropia.. althou.. its more or less only bec i just joined a great soc with really nice ppl recently, that it makes it a bit fun again tbh however... when having 42% left after almost evry single *solo* hunt for the past 6+ months.. (cant even remember last time i had a solo hunt...
  20. L

HoF: UL gun from a harbinger iota

FU... i was about to end my forum account and had my avatars complee inventory for offer to friends bec recent shit irl made me wanna leave this crowd and then i looted this after a few weeks of inactivity so go ahead and be a dam retarded party pooper whoever sold his ul plasma for 60 ped...
  21. L

0x0f382c8c91e58c8b24df

WHERE did i say this gun is so rare? i have been correcting one claim that the gun i looted could have been the same as one being offerd on the forum, i confirmed it was actually 2 guns and not just 1!! if i wanted to manipulate the market or what u say i am doing, i would not say that would i...
  22. L

0x0f382c8c91e58c8b24df

and u sir, can make this gun seem more common than it perhaps is, this thread consist of few posts like this by now, i thought this was a price check, not a rumour mill.. but maybe u have a purpose with that considering ur comments at the end :) i know for fact that my own gun few can have...
  23. L

Whare id position medusa on the map...

hmm.. another rectangular continent.. now we soon have 3
  24. L

0x0f382c8c91e58c8b24df

who would then buy any other UL weapon for any mu... this is still a VERY potent weapon no matter what all complainers say.. even if there would be a thousand of them dropping :)
  25. lokistoneheartsulplasmatirs

lokistoneheartsulplasmatirs

Back