1. P

*Farting* and *Burping*

Farting would cost atleast 2 Pec these days, imagine the lag!?! :eek:
  2. P

Message from LOOTIUS

Nah, they where the fist spawn of Chirpys
  3. P

Is EU Dying?

EU will live,as there are still nuts like me depositing! and continue to do so....:hammer: wondering why that Hof never show up.... But i's also abit of fun haning around here though! :wtg:
  4. P

Hellfire's PVP4 adventures

Interesting test!! :yay: Have you tried higher amps? +rep
  5. P

Ore and Enmatter combo mining?

same here. drop both probe and bomb. But in sertain areas i only drop one of the the other...
  6. P

After ZU20 what?>

check the skills for OF-105 and maybe z25? z 25 is expensive but given me lot's of globals... It all depens on amps and place to ofcourse.
  7. P

Question about small vs large amps

Thanks for the reply! I have to look into this myself methinks.... +rep
  8. P

PvP4 questions from a total beginer.

Yeah! What he said? any pvp4 noob tricks around here? Do we need a M1A1 as a support or what? ;) that was a totally useless BumP! :)
  9. P

Question about small vs large amps

Does this theory also mean,that bigger amps yield lesser (but bigger) claims than smaller amps? Not just amp Vs no amp....Been pondering about this lately. :scratch2:
  10. P

Amps and Skills

you guys are all correct,but as an example.... killing all those snables with a ml-45 and dante and giving no loot,then switching back to opalo giving loot again..... That was my issue with mining today, not using right amp at right place...big amps (or too big amps)=>no loot. smaller amps => loot
  11. P

Amps and Skills

Thats the weird part. Been using 105's with succes in this area,used higher amps, and .....nothing... back to 105 and was back to normal....
  12. P

Amps and Skills

I normally use same "amp range" as you, but went a little higher today.The diffrence was rather obvious,that's why i got a little curious... Thanks for your answrs though! :)
  13. P

Amps and Skills

I'm using a maxed out z25, but was a little surprised about the change in finds using lower amps... that's why i popped the question. if someone elsed noticed the same maybe.... i'm used to looseing peds :eyecrazy: but it was so obvious
  14. P

Amps and Skills

700 peds on nothing, switched to lower amp with better success...same area..
  15. P

Amps and Skills

Ok,is there any theory about the differens between Ma's "recommended" skills on amps and what you really need if you don't want to loose insanely amount of peds? Let's say MA "recommend" a lvl 10 prospector on a certain amp, and if you get that amp at lvl 10 you're in for utter disaster. But at...
  16. P

New Log Screen - Do you like it?

Since i have seen it soo many times tonight,i don't care anymore.. :rolleyes:
  17. P

Servers down again

No, that was not serious ;) 942467 to be exactly. :laugh:
  18. P

Servers down again

I 100% agree! There is a million more serious issues with the game than a log in screen.
  19. P

Do you re-probe/re-bomb on a find?

I have by mistake rebombed a nrf, second bomb was a claim... happend only once though,i often drop bombs by mistake. :scratch2:
  20. P

Mobs & BPs

doesn't blueprints drop during manufacturing?
  21. P

rocks how ya find them?????

you can pick up rocks now?? how do they look like?screenshot?
  22. P

Whats up with the mining system

If it's worth anything... skills did increase a bit but loot was horrible. And yeah! i'm whining right now but you should see me on a Monday morning! Lvl 232 "whiner" :laugh:
  23. P

Why would I hunt/mine in taxable area??

There are also empty LA's with no tax that can be worth to drop a bomb or two on. There is also playerowned areas with no mobs, means easy mining.:) But there is also good miningareas outside of LA's,you just have to find them.. :)
  24. P

about CND

I'm on a maxed out z25 and i'm still scared to go up there.....:ahh: maybe i'm a chicken?
  25. P

Whats up with the mining system

This is their definition of "dynamic" maybe?...??
Back